Maya's closeness or sanjh',s distance. what will Arjun choose

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Sanjh felt ignored by Arjun. Just because he didn't take her seriously. Sanjh conveniently forgot that fact Arjun now a had a job and he may be in trouble.
And she choose most easy way to make Arjun confess his love.
Distanceing him from her. And make him jealous with other guy. But she too forgot one fact Arjun will jealous only if he was in love with sanjh. Till now he had shown no signs of that.
So out come of plan will be her distance may push Arjun towards maya.
I am sure by the time sanjh decides to confess her love Arjun he may have fallen for maya.

Maya felt consoled by Arjun. Arjun unknowningly impressing maya.
Maya began to see Arjun as a person who will be with her in darkness. She trust him.
His words are giving her courage.

Arjun on the other hand attracted to maya.
Her power, her allure and money
( saath mein hot hi hai πŸ˜‰ )
He can't deny the fact that he too affected by her closeness.
He is enjoying maya in his arms.
( waise kushal fans koun nahi chahegachahega πŸ˜† )
He was stuck in between two ladies who now fight for him.

But what will he choose.
Let sanjh go and welcome maya in
So what will be his choice

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think saanjh's distance will push Arjun towards Maya...(good point) πŸ‘
So I think it is maya...he will choose(even I want that)πŸ˜‰
Aree maya Hotness ki devi hai.. devi...πŸ˜ƒ
It's like three in one package..
Take maya u will get money,fame,and last of all hotty wifeπŸ˜‰
whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

I think saanjh's distance will push Arjun towards Maya...(good point) πŸ‘

So I think it is maya...he will choose(even I want that)πŸ˜‰
Aree maya Hotness ki devi hai.. devi...πŸ˜ƒ
It's like three in one package..
Take maya u will get money,fame,and last of all hotty wifeπŸ˜‰

haha hahahπŸ˜†

Even i had same option for them.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want Arjun to choose Maya's closeness!😳
Cz whenever they r close, they bring in another kind of spark, n m jus loving their sizzling chemistry!
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saanjh is getting a bit delusional. I mean theek hai you love him. And insaan pyaar mein kuch bhi logic lagata hai. But seriously, Saanjh was shown to be one sensible girl. After repeated declaration that Arjun has just friendzoned her and has nothing more RIGHT NOW, then why is she being all sulky and this jealous feel karane ka natak.
Be a biryani bro, kisi aur ki biryani. This boy doesn't want khichdi rightnow. Itni hotness ki devi Maya saamne hai. He is obviously infactuated by Maya and will fall for her.
On a serious note, this is the second time Arjun has blatanly said that "paka mat behen" of sorts. Give that guy some space. He'll come to you if he likes you. Full time sirr pe kyu chadhna. And her mom too.
Prem is a sensible man rn. He accepted the fact that Arjun has friendzoned Saanjh.
And the Saanjh I would love to see now is a one who would actually FOCUS ON HER FRIGGIN LIFE AND CAREER , than babysit Arjun and live in delusions that he actually loves her.
If he has fallen for her kabhi na kabhi he'll confess it. Or if not, yet you can't blame him because NEVER has he actually displayed anything other than friendship to her. He considers her as his bff- nothing more nothing less. Romantically usne ab tak kuch nahi dikhaya as of now.
Where as clearly, he is impressed, allured and is in awe of Maya- romantically or not , idk, but still, there is something about Maya that captivates him and drew him towards her.
Ab bimaari ho jayega toh he'll be home and eat khichdi or whatever. But ab toh biryani enjoy karne de usko, Saanjh. :P
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Saanjh is getting a bit delusional. I mean theek hai you love him. And insaan pyaar mein kuch bhi logic lagata hai. But seriously, Saanjh was shown to be one sensible girl. After repeated declaration that Arjun has just friendzoned her and has nothing more RIGHT NOW, then why is she being all sulky and this jealous feel karane ka natak.

Be a biryani bro, kisi aur ki biryani. This boy doesn't want khichdi rightnow. Itni hotness ki devi Maya saamne hai. He is obviously infactuated by Maya and will fall for her.
On a serious note, this is the second time Arjun has blatanly said that "paka mat behen" of sorts. Give that guy some space. He'll come to you if he likes you. Full time sirr pe kyu chadhna. And her mom too.
Prem is a sensible man rn. He accepted the fact that Arjun has friendzoned Saanjh.
And the Saanjh I would love to see now is a one who would actually FOCUS ON HER FRIGGIN LIFE AND CAREER , than babysit Arjun and live in delusions that he actually loves her.
If he has fallen for her kabhi na kabhi he'll confess it. Or if not, yet you can't blame him because NEVER has he actually displayed anything other than friendship to her. He considers her as his bff- nothing more nothing less. Romantically usne ab tak kuch nahi dikhaya as of now.
Where as clearly, he is impressed, allured and is in awe of Maya- romantically or not , idk, but still, there is something about Maya that captivates him and drew him towards her.
Ab bimaari ho jayega toh he'll be home and eat khichdi or whatever. But ab toh biryani enjoy karne de usko, Saanjh. :P

about that bold line
Lol🀣
Very very good point about that one, Saanjh(be some one's biriyani)πŸ‘
But poor saanjh she always thought arjun will accept her someday...
But o arjun hain arjun...everything he takes for grantedπŸ˜•...Even SaanjhπŸ˜•
Just hope..Being a Sensible girl she can get a grip of herself...
uff..can't wait for Hunterwali biwi aka biriyani...(Mayas hunterwali avatar)

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ArYaAbhiya - Exactly. :P He takes her for granted. Isliye I hope she gets a guy who treats her like a Biryani but actually acknowledges her for her khichdi traits. Like IDK if you've watched NAUC. In it, the guy who she (Nisha i.e aneri) actually ends up with- Kabir- who treats her as his Biryani yet fell in love with her for her Khichdi giri. :')
Abhi Arjun kya hai ki biryani khaake bimaar hoga toh he'll come searching for khichdi because koi aur option nahi hai. Because Saanjh ko he has taken for granted. And ab woh ignore/jealous karne ki try kare toh bhi no fayda.
Samne acchi biryani ho toh khichdi kitni bhi exotic ya mehanga ho jaye, they'll opt for biryani. Unless woh biryani khaa khaa ke bimaar na pade. Then chaahe khichdi kitni bhi bland ho, khana padega khichdi. :P
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
@Naucholic...I have watched Nauc sometimes..but not regularly..
But yeah I also want Saanjh to fall in love some guy like kabir..
Who can understand her value...
Ur analyses r great...πŸ‘
I think at the last there will be no one for arjun..πŸ˜‰(cuz the way he feels and behaves)lol
Even someone will take Maya away from him...😊
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He will choose Maya and let Saanjh be distanced. It will also give Saanjh a much needed reality check regarding their friendship. And it is needed for her to move on in life and focus on herself. But I don't think their friendship will break... maybe when Arjun gets into some sort of serious trouble or something, Saanjh will be there for him as a friend.
whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

He will choose Maya and let Saanjh be distanced. It will also give Saanjh a much needed reality check regarding their friendship. And it is needed for her to move on in life and focus on herself. But I don't think their friendship will break... maybe when Arjun gets into some sort of serious trouble or something, Saanjh will be there for him as a friend.

I too think sanjh need a reality check.
Let sanjh may free from Arjun.
It will make her more sensible and mature.
And sanjh need to free Arjun for some time.
It is sure thing he will come back to her only