What is the difference between Maaya and Saanjh's obsession for Arjun?

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I find later yes as title says beyhadh so maaya's obsession would be limitless still it would be a little interesting
like each time it would be different some new hadhs would be created when her character's each shade is shown
in saanjh's case though they show her love as purity i find it a little irritating her constant practice of knowing arjun's whereabouts,reaching his office if he doesn't reply,they seriously need to give her a break
sometimes i feel more than maaya saanjh is not letting him breath maybe thats why maaya's obsession would a challenge for him rather than problem
friendship does have its own limit especially when one deals with a professional life.
so yes the show says maaya's obsession as beyhadh i would say saanjh's obsession is continuous same hadh
no offence to aneri fans but i guess its high time they show their story moving ahead rather than saanjh taken for granted because of her own interference.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Saanjh and Arjun's friendship goes back to the time they were kids- it's almost as if they're family (unofficially!)

It might be a tad on the higher side, but the fact that she calls him every day indicates how close and informal they are. The moment you add professionalism and look for a time to call, that's when the relationship switches from informal to formal (and therefore not close at all!)

And Saanjh was waiting for some kind of signal from Arjun to stop her seeing the ladka, so you could understand her phoning him.

The only part re Saanjh that I felt OTT was the day she dragged him out of office to have a Kulfi. Apart from that, it's not been too bad.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aekiel

Saanjh and Arjun's friendship goes back to the time they were kids- it's almost as if they're family (unofficially!)

It might be a tad on the higher side, but the fact that she calls him every day indicates how close and informal they are. The moment you add professionalism and look for a time to call, that's when the relationship switches from informal to formal (and therefore not close at all!)

And Saanjh was waiting for some kind of signal from Arjun to stop her seeing the ladka, so you could understand her phoning him.

The only part re Saanjh that I felt OTT was the day she dragged him out of office to have a Kulfi. Apart from that, it's not been too bad.

you have said it all 👏
The only OTT part was kulfi one
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As of now, Maya isn't obsessed with Arjun; she hasn't reached that stage yet. And about Saanjh, I agree she is a little too much into Arjun but this seemed to be how their equation has been up until now. She seemed to have taken their friendship as something more for a long while now and it'll take her a while to get over that. And with Arjun ignoring her, she is starting to get a much needed reality check.
love_taher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya's love is obsessive n selfish, whereas saanjh's love is selfless.In yst's episode, Maya made arjun climb down 15 floors to leave, but saanjh made sure he left thru the door...so the episodes are clearly trying to give us hints abt the contrasting nature of both their loves. N saanjh's obsession(a different kind here) over arjun seems quite remarkable but it can happen in real life(have seen it myself) and considering the fact that saanjh n arjun are childhood buddies, it is all the more likely. I'm sure the episodes have a lot more in store for us, keep watching :)