Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: puba

Kushal overacts all the time...and the CVs have have done a horrible job with Arjun's character sketch...I mean who in their right mind would like...let alone fall in love with a person like him?

and not only one both heroins fallen in love with Arjun. Even Maya's personal assistant (I don't remember her name) too have soft corner for arjun. So much competition for arjun type of guy πŸ˜† how funny
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Till today i felt this in beyhadh..but today in his scene withhis mom..he was very very good..i think he is good in moody broody scenes..par yeh chill chilled out overconfident dude waala character either has been written that way..or he hasnt got a balance in it.. But i agree with the exception of that one scene with his mom n bhai.. He has been overacting in this show.. But still i would want him. To learn better acting because he looks so good 😭
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chokri

Is he a model? Sometimes he makes this "modeling" kinda face like utter serious as if walking on the runway and ghoor ghoor ke dekhna . πŸ˜†

hahahha u nailed it ..but he looks deadly doing that ..bus i wish he knew good acting fir toh kya baat hoti ...kaash he acted brillaintly matching his great looks ...but serious scenes mei acha karta hai πŸ˜ƒ
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In all the episodes till today , he is OK in scenes and I would laugh it away as hilarious but it was way too much I mean what was that pinky promise . . . Sitting on her chair and phone wire around the neck . . . And today anyone observed jenny . . . . Her skin was looking different. Is it because of crying in two back to back . . . . Her skin looked aged . . . . Under her eyes . . . . Even when arjun entered balcony . . . . I think it's because she has to maintain a strict all the time. So it's stress.
SIDMA4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agreed. He is such an overactor. He is unbearable now
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He does overact. He ruined that shampoo wala scene
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not agree! its the role they give him i have seen another show
ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai & his acting was good & fun I dont have any problem with his shirt its just a lilltle bit sexy always better then a turtleneck.. we also dint see this kind of role by jennifer which is amazing but also a lilte bit too sternly but still she is doing well I Actually find saanjh over reacting & her parents she just talks too much but its just my opinion no offence
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Gurti-Kash..

Not agree! its the role they give him i have seen another show

ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai & his acting was good & fun I dont have any problem with his shirt its just a lilltle bit sexy always better then a turtleneck.. we also dint see this kind of role by jennifer which is amazing but also a lilte bit too sternly but still she is doing well I Actually find saanjh over reacting & her parents she just talks too much but its just my opinion no offence

Well said about saajnh and her parents πŸ˜† but i also agree with you about arjun aka kushal over actng i dont see any overacting i think hi is doing great job as arjun and with his shirt for my is ok dont have any prob with that😳
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktiluvu

and not only one both heroins fallen in love with Arjun. Even Maya's personal assistant (I don't remember her name) too have soft corner for arjun. So much competition for arjun type of guy πŸ˜† how funny

Kitne bure din aagaye!! Acchai ka zamana hi nahi raha!! πŸ˜†
Dixeeta thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktiluvu

Ha ha, one more πŸ˜†