No offense but either ARJUN or KUSHAL is doing over acting

gossippk10 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi.
The only watchable person in the show is Jennifer/Maya or Aneri/Saanj.

Arjun/Kushal looks highly unreal in the show.
Most artificial character.
Who keep shirt buttons open all the time.
Who shows bharam in office and to boss all the time.
He looks more of badmaash and so much over acting.

Over confidence or over acting is never good.

They should keep someone who is more real and character should be develop in a realistic manner.

I feel indian shows demands anyone to keep their brain out in freeze and then watch the show.

Fake laugh. etc.

Please use Pakistani dramas DVD or shows online to learn how to make REALISTIC SHOWS with whom we can connect.

Maya/Jennifer looks so real and natural actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
i see where you are coming from
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand his character at all. Everything is OTT. His interaction with Sanjh when she was telling him about her bua finding the guy was totally random. Even an idiot could understand what Sanjh was saying. I wondered if he was acting to get out of telling Sanjh to move on or did not get her discomfort at all. I am finding the character to be totally self-absorbed and insensitive.
What is he supposed to be? He looks more insane than Maya right now.

I am also not finding him opposite of Maya. I think he is just like Maya. They are both absorbed in their own ego, self-importance and don't care about others. Only the outward expression is different - he is brash and cheerful and she is morose.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
He was poor today too, especially in that smelling hair/shampoo scene.

Nothing against Kushal as a person, but he needs to buck up as an actor. He's good looking, but his range of acting is limited.

It becomes more obvious because the rest of the cast are quite good at their job.
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is doing the best he can 😆, but some actors don't have that natural talent for acting you can't do anything about that. He looks so bad because Jennifer is a superb natural actress & he falls too short with her. Even Aneri is a far better actress. The funny part is this is the best he can do after learning acting from New York Film Academy😆 You will get used to it if you continue watching the show, MAY BE.
But the biggest problem is character ARJUN. What sort of an overconfident careless jerk. I don't understand what he want from Maya, Saanj or his mother🥱 So unrelatable. I don't understan why Maya will fall for him neither do I understand why they casted Kushal opposite such a fine actress like Jenny. Is their so much shortage of good actors in the industry😕
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
to be honest first i thought that is how he was suppose to be
but i feel the same
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kushal overacts all the time...and the CVs have have done a horrible job with Arjun's character sketch...I mean who in their right mind would like...let alone fall in love with a person like him?
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is crossing a LOT of boundaries lmao. I know a person EXACTLY like him, but even he wouldn't be this flippant at a workplace, and with his superiors. It's borderline ridiculous.
chokri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is he a model? Sometimes he makes this "modeling" kinda face like utter serious as if walking on the runway and ghoor ghoor ke dekhna . 😆
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I too agree with you kushal is doing so much overacting in this show. He is very good in ekhazaroon mei Meri behna hai serial as virat and one will easily fall in love with virat in that serial.but as arjun kushal is doing too much overacting...