Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi shruthi...yaa its ironical thay Maya&Arjun have different ideologies & they need each other to see d real truth...Its understood that Arjun dislikes Vandana...Becoz he thinks he lost his only relation becoz of her..And Maya has also a dark past...It will be great to watch when these two will know abt each others family backgrounds nd the situations they faced!!!But Maya seeking help of Arjun is smthg unexpected, atleast for me...becoz by precap if at all they r tracking down the thief by CCTV footage Maya isnt a duffer to not to check them,nd that she needs Arjun's help for that...i hope there is smthg more to it...And its obvious that Lalwani is d theif becoz he is over the top...Just like to shift all d attention to Arjun..But loved the fact Arjun didnt took Maya's name...it was very gentle of him!!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ajay Maya of course have more of it. But I feel she too liked the fact Arjun didnt take her name.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb analysis. U write so well.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post.. 👍🏼
Arjun - Maya has amazing chemistry..I am waiting for love story to start.. I am sure it will be hot, sizzling with passion and dark side..