Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I sort of expected this ever since I heard there'll be 260 episodes. Even if it's finite, 260 is a lot of episodes and not feasible for stories like these that have a fixed plot; after all this isn't a regular family drama or love story where they can add all sorts of side characters, vamps or MUs and other such twists. I really think they should consider cutting the no. of episodes and increase the pace.
Edited by S.Stephy - 8 years ago
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes it is going with very slow pace...
Really ...dragging one birthday topic for a Whole week!!!..
Was looking forward to seeing this show because of its concept and Jennifer..
Now it is testing my patience...
Don't want Mayas past revelation part with too much dragging...
If it goes on like this I will surely lose interest..
Still have a lot of expectation from this show...
Don't want it to be ruined.
Want Arya to be happen..Asap...And all Beyhadh sides

Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The makers shouldn't stretch this show to 260 episodes!!! Yes the show is going low but the 3rd week was much better than 2nd week. If it wasn't for Jenny no one would have given to f**ks about Beyhadh. FACT
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I thot i ws d nly one to tink lyk dat!!
yes d show is indeed too damn slow..
lyk really slow..
yes its been nly a few eps, bt i guess d show ws over hyped as a "revolution of indian tv" & all.. so it kinda hurts to c dat show being reduced to a normal show..

d story isnt movin anywhr.. its stuck wid d same plot..
Ive been losin interest in d show tes days Readin TOI spoilers makes me tink dat d eps r not much gripping..

bt ya.. lets wait & watch.. its stl a new show.. jus 15 eps old.. maybe d show ll pick up its pace afta a week or so..
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with most of the ppl here the show is going slow indeed!!
hope d cvs buckle up and give us some amazing scenes ahead
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes. I'm so loosing interest. They need to get on with the romantic track or some revelation, everyday showing scared Maya won't help!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I hope the makers don't make the mistake of what they did with EHT. Dragging the marriage track for ages and then TRP pressure and running the show like mad to close. In the end where we needed detailing many things were missed out and the places where we could have just managed with a scene was dragged for 2-3 epi.
They need to show Maya's past at the earliest. Friday a police case was being talked about in the FB. We should get more on that. Enough of lovey dovey scenes
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So damn slow. And now they have introduced Ashwin and his girlfriend and her effin demands. Like whyyy. Honestly I have no interest in Jhanvi-Ashwin-Girlfriend ki dukhiyaari triangle.
Also, now that they have shown Ashwin to be a mere money minded prick, his evilness itself doesn't play well. I mean, when we had no idea about who he was- he had a pure satanic feel to him in the scenes. But now, his evilness makes me second guess- If Jhanvi was strong enough, Maya wouldn't be the same. If she wouldn't go running to check on Ashwin's well being and would have took police help at the right time, and would have actually took proper care for Maya, then things would have been much better for Maya. I mean- seriously, your daughter has traumatic issues with your Ashwin(which OBVIOUSLY means he has done something wrong with your daughter for sure), but all you do is get ready for him to come, dreamingly stare at his photo, check on him whether he is alright and what not.

And yeah, even other than that, I seriously agree with you. The show is not really moving ahead. Editors, do something soon!
Edited by NAUCholic - 7 years ago
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Never expected so many votes and comments. Glad to know I'm not the only one who is not finding Beyhad great.
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very. Which is sad, considering the potential it has. I'll give it a week or two, and then I'll drop it if there is not considerable improvement.