Poll

Do u feel the show is slow paced ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

It has been 3 weeks and for me the show is going in a very very slow pace with same repeated things happening over and over again. I really don't have any motivation for watching the show apart from Jennifer. No revelation about Maya's past or about her parents or Saanjh feeling to Arjun or a progress in Arjun Maya relation. ABSOLUTE NOTHING has happened in this 3 weeks.

Is it just me or some1 else too feel the same. May be I'm disappointed because the show was overhyped and is not living upto the expectation of a revolution on TV.

Do vote and comment on your perspective about the pace of the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes yaar very slow I mean I m losing intrst
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You're not the only one. The forum activity is quite non-existent and the only reason behind that is the sluggish narrative and repetitive scenes. The show isn't gripping at all to keep the audience hooked. I don't know why Jenn chose this show. Her talent is getting wasted and it's criminal. Even Maya's character doesn't really sweep me off my feet!

I'm clutching at straws here. I never expected this show to do well to begin with given the choice of the male lead and the PH too has a long history of making-tall-claims-but-delivering-zilch-in-the-end habit.😆
Despite not having any sort of expectation from the show, I'm still left disappointed as a viewer. That really says a lot!

Edited by .Veritaserum - 8 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I feel it is. Omg this whole week Maya's birthday was a drag, I expected so much from the promo but sadly I was left disappointed.

Seriously the story needs to move and the intense Arya track need to start.
If beyhadh want to gain trp then they need to move the story
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yes , the needs to be fast and the story must be gripping . So far we got not much . 😔
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even i felt that it slowed down.
Kitne Din Bday manyenge?
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
We expected this one to be a slick, finite series given the big names involved and the promotions done.

Unfortunately editing isn't very good and it looks like the makers are stretching things out to last 250 episodes.

Even the script isn't the best (so far)- you get illogical things like Maya seemingly forgiving Arjun for everything (he even has a different dressing style and doesn't call her Maam like the others!), Saanjh demanding that he take her for ice cream in the midst of a busy work day, and Maya's various DOB's (amongst others)

Some things are a bit repetitive- the Saanjh teasing by her family, the Arjun-Maya office scenes for example. Then you have the Maya and her dad ones- while I must mention Jennifer does a great job here in these scenes, nobody wants to see a poor girl having PTSD for 10 minutes every episode.

Plus you have the spoilers- TOI effectively ensures that you don't need to watch the epis to keep pace with the serial.

The only real scene that I've liked so far is Maya's reaction when Arjun comes close to keep the papers- that was superbly enacted by Jennifer.

Probably needs a better writer and editor and they need to decide whether they really want this to be a slick, finite one or a drawn-out one.

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It's too slow. Like, the past couple of episodes in particular have been quite a pain to watch.

The real tragedy is that the theme of the show offers a lot of scope for experimentation and a good, substantial storyline. But it is not being done properly.

And as @veritaserum said, things are getting repetitive and somehow the makers are falling short.

At this juncture they should show Maya falling for Arjun now, otherwise it will be seriously boring.

Abb uska beyhadd pyaar dekhne ka waqt aa chuka hai.
Edited by YeHoKyaRahaHai - 8 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it getting very slow ...scenes are repetitive but entertaining still it cannot entertain anyone since the story isn't moving !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Actually I think the first week was pretty amazing from the point of view of a starting viewer...but from the next week itself the scenes are getting repetitive and the pace has become snail slow . I have already skipped the last two epis , only read the WU .