Wait..wait so there is still some mystery

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Uff that was close...
For some moment I really thought that
Maya's past is just going to be about physical abuse and domestic violence...
But nope today mr Ashwin aka Maya's dad told that there is some mystery...
And that mystery is maya has ruined her dad life that's why he wants to take revenge..huh
Wondering what could be that reason cuz maya was such a little girl back then...
Let's hope it's going to be interesting..
Now I officially hate^million Maya's dad..
When ur daughter is on the verge of the suicide u still went there only for money 😡
But love Maya's mom today
ohh now I understand y u give money to ur Bhikari husband so that he won't distrub and hurt your child...
mother-daughter relation is spot on
And about that mistress scene...really don't want that mistress scene longer ...it's really annoying..(it has a kinda saas-Bahu feelin)
SaaJun scene was hilarious too..
At least today.. cvs show us... "Not some" repeated scene.

Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dad also said in one of the past scenes, "Maya, tell me what your mom told you?"
So, there is something Maya's mom told her as a kid that his dad wanted to know but Maya didn't share so, she got the punishment from her cruel dad. It could be about the money or past affair, I don't know.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Dad also said in one of the past scenes, "Maya, tell me what your mom told you?"

So, there is something Maya's mom told her as a kid that his dad wanted to know but Maya didn't share so, she got the punishment from her cruel dad. It could be about the money or past affair, I don't know.

Ohh forget about that part
Yeah maybe this could be it or something else
Confusing
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i agree, mayas dad wants to seek revenge for what maya did to him in the past
also its not just maya but mayas mum, she was physically abused and was strangled by her husband, then whyyy is giving 5 lac each months to him ??

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

i agree, mayas dad wants to seek revenge for what maya did to him in the past

also its not just maya but mayas mum, she was physically abused and was strangled by her husband, then whyyy is giving 5 lac each months to him ??

Confusing Confusing...that's y I have stopped to predict ...,what could happen next. .😉
Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 8 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is not unable to hold the interest in the show. They are just dragging it .People are saying kya pakka rahe hain . . . If they continue with same speed . . . The show will loose it charm.
Sanya17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

It is not unable to hold the interest in the show. They are just dragging it .People are saying kya pakka rahe hain . . . If they continue with same speed . . . The show will loose it charm.

Don't worry they are everyday coming up with new details