OBSESS; FF part 22 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey angel how r u ? Dear Y r u ruining essence of this story by not posting it😭 i was planning to ask u to write on some other topic which is in my mind but u r not writing this properly how can u do that
Edited by kayinat - 7 years ago
angelk1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayinat

Hey angel how r u ? Dear Y r u ruining essence of this story by not posting it😭 i was planning to ask u to write on some other topic which is in my mind but u r not writing this properly how can u do that

What Do you mean? And sorry I've been busy
angelk1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 22

Three days since that inncident, Maya finally arrive home. Everyone welcome her with open arm. Maya asks what's going on. Arjun look at her " you most have been lonely at the hospital, so ma planned this to make sure your comfortable. "

Maya surprise stare at vandana " you shouldn't have"

Vandana smile " I felt guilty, for treating you bad. So this is my way of trying to make things better"

Maya shook her head " you've already done enough by visiting everyday and bringing me home cook meals at the hospital "

Arjun puts his hand on their shoulders " it's good to see my mom and wife getting along. Now their will be peace in the house"

Vandana smirk, just than ayan breaks the warm moment. " Arjun shouldn't you be preparing to leave."

Maya curious asks where . Arjun smile " it's a secret"

Maya frowning says " I was hoping we would spend time"

" we will, I just have important stuff to take care of"

Arjun Quickly kiss her before leaving.

Once he left, he head straight to Saanj place. Saanj came out and got in his car before they drove off. " Arjun, is this necessary. I mean wouldnt she get mad"

" calm down dusky, I already told you, Maya won't get upset."

Saanj didn't by it. She knew how Maya can be, sure their friends, but Maya when it comes to Arjun will see any women as a threat if their close to him. She's trying to ease her tension, and show her that she can put her feelings aside. " just make it fast, I have to go to work soon"

Arjun smile. By the time Saanj reached her work place, it was four o clock. She sigh " I'm late, my boss is going to be so pissed "

She stopped what she was saying, when she spotted a girl outside begging people to help her. People look at her like she was crazy. Saanj look at the girl one last time before going in.

Elsewhere, Arjun came back home. He saw Maya sleeping on the couch while waiting for him. Arjun seeing her sound asleep peacefully, walk to the couch opposite of her , and sat down.He smile looking at her. He didn't know how long he was staring, but he didn't care. " how long are you going to watch me?" She says

Arjun snap out of it. " I can't help it, I still can't believe I'm married to someone like you."

Maya smile before getting up " is that a good thing? Or bad thing?"

" come over here and I will tell you" he says patting the seat.

Maya walk to Arjun, she surprised him by sitting on his lap and wrapping her arm around his neck. " this is the first time we have the house to ourselves, what do you want to do?"

Arjun smirk, he pick Maya up bridal style. Maya kiss his neck. Arjun carry Maya to the dinning area, and sat her down. Confused Maya look at him. Arjun seeing her express says " since we got married, I didn't do anything special for you, but today, cheff Arjun will make your favorite dish."

Maya says " you can cook?"

" Arjun says of course, I took cooking class with dusk-" he quickly changed his word when he realized what he was about to say, but Maya had already caught on. Her eyebrows knitted together, thinking about Arjun and Saanj spending another day together.

Arjun quickly change the subject and ask for her favorite dish. Maya snap out of it and respond. She watch as Arjun get to work. She lovingly stare at his back while he moves around. She chuckles , when he almost trip. The remaining time, Maya watch him work. When he was done, he bought the dish and sat it down. Maya complemented his cooking, while he eats.

Arjun thank her. While eating, Maya felt weird. She starts to couph while watching Arjun.

To be continued...

Preview

The girl says " I would like to file a complain"

" about what? "

" a man, "

Vandana says " I should have kept you away from my sons when I had the chance "

" congratulations mam, your pregnant " Saanj And her boyfriend smile in happyness

kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx angel for update..plz update next part soon and long one too...
AlishaSyed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing story .😊😊. great storyline
Read it in a one go
All the parts are superb

But please make Arjun and Maya together
Because in the show they are part away so please it's a request from me to make Arjun and Maya .. ArYa please and sanjh can move on with her boyfriend ..

.. update soon .. waiting for the part ..
kayinat thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Where are you angel ?? Y dont u continue writing ur story ? Even though beyhadd went on the same track but ur story has its own flavour