OBSESS; FF part 22 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi angel how r u ? Plz do continue your story...
angelk1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayinat

Hi angel how r u ? Plz do continue your story...

I didnt even know people still read this lol, but i will update. Its nice to know some of my prediction from my story came true
kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Early waiting so plz continue it soon and ya its quite great reading your point of view regarding beyhadh
angelk1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayinat

Early waiting so plz continue it soon and ya its quite great reading your point of view regarding beyhadh

.thanks, since it started I was writing this, but I got lazy.
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awsm story I read it in one go, totally in-truing, continue soon
angelk1 thumbnail

Part 19

Past

Maya was seated across from arjun, eating while playing with his foot under the table. Arjun almost choke on his food, but he compose himself and played with her foot too. They both look up and smile at one another. Ayan seeing the look whispers to vandana " their not even married yet, and their already love covey"

" what?"

Ayan points to the two. Vandana frown at them. She cleared her throat causing them to gasp. Maya tries to have a conversation by talking about the house. But Vandana only made small talks. Arjun says " Maya and him are getting married.
Vandana tells him she already knows. After all it was all over the news. Maya apologize for that. She tells Vandana she wanted her to be the first to know, but she got too excited.

" look Maya, I understand your in love. But isn't it to early for this "

Maya says " when you love someone, why wait to be together. Beside we agreed that once we get married, we will move in together."

Vandana tense " bu-"

" don't worry mom, we will always come an visit. "

Vandana watch as Maya got up to help arjun, She just couldn't figure it out, but something is wrong with Maya. Ayan ressures her that everything will be fine, he says as long as arjun is happy, we shouldn't interfere.

The next day Vandana meets saanj. She told saanj about Maya, saanj says " I gave up on arjun for his happyness. If fate wants us to be together, it would have happen by now. "

" but saanj, I know my son his being to rational about this. He knows nothing about Maya, or what she's like."

Saanj puts a hand on her shoulder. " we both want arjun happyness..right?"

Vandana nods, saanj smile " than we should let this happen. If we try to stop it, who to say arjun won't take drastic measures "

Vandana thought about it " your right, but it feels like we have cheated you"

" don't say that arjun may not love me, but i will always be in his life. And we will see each other all the time."

Vandana smile , before hugging her " i guess its time to prepare the wedding.

Few weeks later...

Arjun and maya got married. Everyone were cheering and saying good bye. Maya took vandana blessing, while arjun hugs saanj. Saanj told him to take care while crying. Arjun made a joke making her laugh. He wipes her tears and told her to come an visit him sometimes. Then he kiss her forehead, this did not sit well with maya.

Arjun moves to ayan who was crying. " dont tell me your crying" he teased

Ayaan turn away " no, i just have dust in my eyes" , arjun smile and bring him for a hug. He told him, since his gone he will be the one to protect his mom. He says now mom will be on his case instead of his. Ayaan frown, he says at least saanj will be their to keep her company. Arjun looks on sadly, " yeah", he thought, he will definetly miss them.

Vandana tells saanj, she will find her happyness as well. She says arjun is an idiot, but its his life. She has no reason to controll it. The man from the trip, asks saanj if she would like to show him around. Saanj smile, ayan came in saying he was coming too. The man says he doesnt mind.

Before arjun leave with maya, he saw the man talking to his family and they laughing. He felt replaced. Maya asks if he was fine, he says yes.

She happyly looks at the ring. " were finally together, after many trouble. Now your mine and I'm yours. Our fate has locked, we will never leave one another. " she says holding his hand.

Arjun agrees. Maya says under her breath " I will never let you go"

When they arrived at Maya place, arjun picks her up. He took her all the way to her apartment before closing the door. Maya looking at her house was surprise to see roses everywhere, and candles. The wind blowing the curtains lightly while the music play in the background. He took her to their bedroom, and puts her on the bed. Maya rolls away when he tried to kiss her. Arjun smile, he figured she wouldn't give up easily.

She got up, but arjun held her hand, than he pulls her to him and they both fell on the bed together. They had a staring contest. Maya says " this is cute, but this is not my style"

" what?"

Maya smirk she got up and took her duppat off. Than she took her accessories off. Arjun was amused by this. Maya was undressing in front of him. She refuse to let him do it. When it was time to remove her dress. Arjun stops her this time. " you look like your struggling, let me help you" he whispers

He slowly unzippes her back, Maya close her eyes. Enjoying his heat. Arjun never finished when Maya turn and kiss him. Surprise he kissed back. Maya jumps on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Arjun trying to keep the balance, pushes her to the wall. Maya bites his lips causing blood to come out. Arjun didn't mind it. Matter fact he enjoyed it very much.

The kiss wasn't those romantic kiss. No, it was more of a lust and craving type. They broke apart for air, before arjun attacks her neck and shoulder. Indeed, the dress was coming of. It ended up stopping near her arm. Maya close her eyes once more Enjoying the sensation . When arjun got back up, he kiss her once more. This time leaving the wall, and head to the bed.

Maya flips them over and let her hair fall. " you don't actually think, I will give you all the control Mr. Sharma"

Arjun smirk " I was hoping "

Maya tuants him this time. She unbuttons his top revealing his chest, before placing light kisses. While doing that, she scratches him with her nails, leaving her mark. Arjun wince, but he was enjoying it. " no one can take you away. Youb are my life, my soul mate, and family. Anyone that gets in the way will be punished."

When she came back up, they kissed once more. Maya tells him, she was ready. She says that her mind, body and soul is his to take. She says after today she will be the only think he thinks about. He will be blinded by her love.

Arjun didn't know what she ment by this, but he ressures her by saying like wise. With quick reflex, arjun pins her, and kiss her once more. This time not stopping. As they consume their wedding. One of the God statue fell down and broke.

Saanj was praying for arjun happyness at the temple. She prayed for the newly weds to always be happy. She light the diya. Only for it to turn off. Saanj tries not to be worried. She lights another, and smile before leaving, but it soon turned off.

The next day. Maya woke up with arjun laying on her chest. She shly moves away. And wraps the blanket on her self. She smiles recalling the event. " my life is now complete, thank s to you" she says. She walks out in the dark to see the candles lights still on. She goes to each to turn it off. Unfortunately, her blanket trip one of the candle, making it fall on the carpet.

Soon the fire spread, circling around her. Maya unaware at first. Stepped on the statue that broke. She wince when blood starts pouring out. She turn to leave when she saw fire. Surprise an scared, she calls arjun name.

Arjun wakes up, shivering. He looks around to see his wife gone " Maya?" He says, he wonder where she went.

Suddenly he heard Maya. He quickly got up, and walk to the living room . He was surprise to see so much fire around her. " Maya!!" He screeched worried

" Arjun! Please help me" she cried

To be continued...

Preview

Maya an Arjun watch as they turn of the fire. Ayan suggest they stay with him.

Maya an Vandana go head to head over Arjun food.

Maya refuse to sign a prenup for security.
kayinat thumbnail
When will you write next part angel "
angelk1 thumbnail

Part 20

" maya" arjun screams , he quickly tried to run in the fire, but maya stops him. Saying he could get hurt. Arjun search for something to help. He quickly ran to the bathroom to grab a bucket full of water. He pour it on himself before running in the fire and pick her up. Maya surprise asks if he was alright. " yeah...we have to leave before the house collapse"

Quickly arjun kick the almost broken door open and ascape. When they reach outside, their were already people out due to the alarm ringing. Firefighters were just arriving. Maya watching her apartment starts to cry " this was my home. My mother memories lived there. Now its nothing"

Arjun looking at her says " they will fix it. Once its done, we will create new ones"

" where will we go now"

" we can stay with my mother until its repaired"

Maya nods. It wasnt long before a police man walk to them asking them questions.

Meanwhile, vandana was cooking. She sigh missing arjun a lot. Ayan holds his mom shoulder an says her arjun wont leave them forever, besides arjun isnt the only one here. She has him. When he said this, he tried to reach for one of the dessert. Vandana smacks his hand. " ouch"

Saanj fixing the food says ".you should know these are for arjun and his new wife "

Ayan pouts " what about me. I'm hungry an no one fed me the whole day"

Vandana tells him to go get a job first then he will feed himself ."

Saanj laughs. Just then the doorbell ring, ayan says he will get it. Saanj an vandana continue cooking. Just then they heard ayan calling arjun. The two ladies look at one another. Arjun walks in with maya. Vandana tense, but saanj held her.

" Bhai?! What brings you here?"

Maya looking at vandana greets her. " their was a problem, our house got burnt. So we need a place to stay"

Vandana became worried " your house? How?"

" we dont know how it happen, but I'm just glad we're ok"

Saanj seeing maya asks if she was ok. Maya nod , she asks saanj if she has work today. Saanj says no. Ayan interrupted them by saying " arjun and maya can sleep together in his old room."

Arjun looks at maya smiling. Maya says " i get to see the room where you shared all your good memories."

" yeah, its a little messy. Usually saanj would complain about it all the time" when he said this maya eyes turn to saanj for a minute before smiling at arjun " you an saanj seem to share many things, all her memories are here. I dont think theirs room for mine"

Arjun " theirs always room. Your mark will be special because you are the bahu of the house."

Maya smile while vandana tense once more. Saanj excuse herself. When maya reached arjun room she smile. It wasnt as messy as he said. Arjun excuse himself while maya looks around she found a photo of arjun but frown when she sees saanj. She turn the photo down. And look some more, thinking of ways to add her style.

" you like the room"

" its not my style, but i will make it work"

Arjun coming behind her, hugs her. " good i want you to be as comfortable as possible. If your unease even i become unease. Usually I'm not this romantic, but when I'm with you i cant think straight. Its like I'm under a spell. "

Maya laughs " its not a spell arjun. Your my soul mate an i am yours... We complete each other"

Arjun smile " your right, you are the only thing on my mind lately. What have you done to me" he says

Maya now turn to him " i showerd you with my love"

They both look at one another , like their the only one in the world. Maya smile and move forward before kissing him. Arjun allowed it.

Vandana on the other hand was praying. She wants to give maya a chance like saanj says, but something in her gut is telling her otherwise.

The next day arjun woke up to see maya wearing her saree. He leaned on one hand. Watching as she put the sindoor on her hairloom. " perfect" she says

Arjun whistles " waw..waw...who is this beauty standing before me. It cant be my wife" he jokes

" ha...ha...very funny. Now get up, you have work today" she says now walking to him to drag him .

When she tried pulling his arm. He pulls her forward, making her fall ontop of him. " what are you doing?"

" cant we just stay like this forever"

" no, everyone will get worried if you dont leave this room."

" let them"

" arjun" she says

" maya" he says back

Maya says fine. His right they should sleep here for eternity. They will not move even when he has to pee. When she said this arjun frown and let go. " ok..ok ...you win"

" i always do, now come before your food gets cold"

While arjun was getting dressed, maya walk out. She saw vandana cleaning. Decided , she heads to the kitchen to cook. Vandana seeing this stops her. " what are you doing?"

" preparing food"

" i will do it"

Maya frown " its fine, this is my first day as a wife . i will prepare food"

Vandana says " its my kitchen, my house. I control it, so please just seat down"

Maya glares at her. She says in head, it wont last for long.

When arjun finally step out, he complements the food. Vandana was about to add food for him when maya stood up and put food on his plate. Arjun thanks her. Maya asks vandana if she wants some too. Vandana said it was fine. Arjun says its rare to see his maya like this. So his mom should enjoy it while she can.

" thanks maya but its fine. "

" you sure... I'm your daughter in law, its my right to do things for the family. You dont have to worry about anything. " she says

" I'm sure maya" she says

Just than the door bell ring. Maya says she got it. As soon as she open, she was surprise to see the priest.

To be continued...

Preview

The priests comes near Maya, making her tense.

Arjun gets a phone call from maya while on a meeting. He turns his phone off.

Saanj is doing her office work. When a women panicking says she needs a lawyer
angelk1 thumbnail

Lol I will update, I'm updating other stories right now
angelk1 thumbnail

Part 21

Past

Maya greets the priest. The priest greets her. He continueD to watch her making her uncomfortable. " you made it".the voice said

The priest nod to Vandana. Vandana says " arjun will be leaving soon, I need you to bless them and remove bad eye. "

" mom?" Arjun says

Vandana sush him. " I couldn't do this on your wedding, so it's best I do this now, before your apartment is repaired "

Just then saanj appears, she said good morning and asks what's going on. Ayan says " the priest is about to remove all bad omen from us"

Vandana turn to him " not you, but them"

The priest says " he doesn't mind doing the whole family"

Ayan got up " great, I think I have one because my luck with the ladies is terrible"

" I don't think it's because of that" Arjun says smirking

Saanj agrees " maybe you should get to know them first before agreeing "

" yeah yeah, I just want my luck back"

The priest look at all of them now sitting down. Vandana brings him a drink. He thanks her and puts it down. He start his ritual, before saying " someone in this room will bring trouble in your life. They will destroy this family and bring nothing but bad luck."

Everyone tense, Arjun looks at the time, he saw Maya tense and puts his hands on hers " are you OK?" He whispers

" yeah, I just need something to drink"

Arjun nod. The priest said he will use the bathroom really quick. Ayan goes to his room while Vandana excuse herself. Arjun was reassuring her when his phone rang. He told Maya he has to take the call before leaving to a more quiet place. When the priest came back he saw Maya alone. He starts to walk to her. Maya seeing this tense. When he was a little close, she kicked the table causing his water to spill. " I'm so sorry " she says

Just then Vandana arrives. " what happen?"

The priests says it was just an accident. He says he will go and use the bathroom. Maya says she will bring him water.

Few minute later, while the priest was chanting. Vandana asks if he can tell who The person is. The priest nod, vandana. Says " is their anyway to change it."

The priests says " you have to get rid of the black eye in order for your family to live in peace"

Vandana looks at Maya in the kitchen. She wonder if she was right to trust her. When Maya came back, she gave the priest the juice. Then she sat by arjun and saanj. The priest, continued after drinking. He look at everyone, but his eyes widen. " you, you are the one"
The priest didn't know why his hands started shaking.he couldnt move his hand.

everyone turn to saanj. Saanj confuse herself says " this is not possible "

" she's right, saanj been with us for years. But nothing has happen" Vandana says

Maya says in head. You trust saanj so blindly, watch how I break this trust. " their right, saanj is family, she wouldn't do anything to separate the family"

The priests tries to say something, but he felt mute. Vandana asks if he needs water. The priest shook his hand. Saanj was still sitting on the couch, upset. Arjun ressures her, . He told her not to believe in those things. Maya watching glares at her. But she stop when Vandana walk the priest out.

The priest stares at Maya before leaving.

Many hours later,

Vandana was heading out, Maya says she will go with her . But she refused. Maya grab her hand and told her she knows she thinks shes the one to bring the family bad luck, but shes not. She says "ever since my mother died, your the closest i have to a mother. i wish you would trust me more." She says sadlY

While walking Vandana thought about it. She didnt get far, when some goons surround Her, one tried grabbing her hand to reach her bag, but she wouldn't let them. While tugging Maya appears and rush to her aid. Vandana was yelling, telling them to let go. Maya threatens them, but they wouldn't listen. One of the goons grab a stick to hit Vandana, Maya seeing this push her and she got hit instead. Surprise, vandana let go of her bag " Maya!!" She screams

Maya fell on the floor unconscious. Vandana grab her, but stop when she saw blood. Saanj who was on her break near by, heard her shout and rush to her. She asks what happen, and Vandana starts panicking. Saanj told her to calm down. She quickly calls the ambulance, and they rush her to the hospital.

Vandana tries to reach arjun, but he wouldn't answer. When they reach the hospital, the nurses took Maya in the emergency room. Vandana tense. She asks if Maya will be OK. The doctor said they don't know yet. Once he was gone, Vandana starts to blame herself.

Saanj counsel her. When she was calm, she ask Saanj what she was doing near the house. Saanj said she wanted to buy food at her favorite place. She nods, but then recalls the priest words. She shook her head, suddenly she saw blood on her shirt " why is their blood on you?"

Saanj looks at it before telling her, she bump into some people. Her phone rang and she quickly answers it. Vandana says, she has to use the bathroom. On her way, she saw nurses dragging a men to the emergency, something fell out of his hand.. she gasp when she saw her bag. The nurse says, someone attacked him few minute ago. Vandana recalls Saanj words and became tense.

To be continued...

Preview

" I want to Sue my boyfriend for emotional abuse " , Saanj eyes widen

Arjun sees Maya and Vandana getting along and smile.

Ayan, Saanj and Arjun got into an accident causing Vandana to blame Saanj. Maya smirks in the inside.