Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelk1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 9

Four month ago...

Arjun was on his new desk talking to Saanj. He was telling her about his promotion and how when he start getting big, she will be the first person he spoil. Saanj told him if he does, to spend his money wisesly. Arjun laughs and told her he will be.

He was unaware of Maya tapping her hand on the desk, irritated. Sighing she calls his name. Arjun told Saanj to hold on. " Mr.sharma, now that you are an assistant manager I expect you to still follow the rules. No phone call unless it's emergency."

Arjun frown. He told Saanj he will talk to her later. Saanj was gonna tell him about the whether and to have an umbrella, but she couldn't. Maya was now calm seeing him hang up.

She recall Arjun saying they we're friends, and mentally smile. Arjun cleared his voice, and Maya snap out of it. She got up and grab her keys. " today you are photoshooting Victoria secret model April. She will be wearing one of our collection for the shoot. I hope your ready"

Surprise Arjun starts cheesing. His only seen them on tv, and now he was excited to work with one of them. He thought ayan will be so jealous. He watch as Maya step out. Soon he followed. Maya says they will use her Jeep to drive there, he didn't complain.

The ride was silent the whole way, until Arjun got out. He drool over the women in a skirt like bikini and a nice mermaid bra. Maya told him the sooner they finish they can leave before the rain start. Arjun walk to April, introducing himself. They both start flirting with one another, causing Maya to glare at her.

She told him they we're starting and to keep it professional. Arjun grin. They started the shoot, with Arjun complementing her in every pose. Maya observe the girl, he told Arjun he wasn't filling it each time he showed her. Arjun frown, " these photos are good Maya"

" their not good enough"

" b-but" He didn't finish when it start raining

" again until it comes out right"

" Maya it's raining, we should go back"

Maya knit her brow " not until the photo is good"

Arjun groan. They continued even when the rain become heavier. April says she can't keep entering the water. She says the water is getting high. Maya ask her manager if this is how she acts. Her manager apologize, and told her it's getting dangerous. Maya sigh and told her to leave, if she doesn't want to do it. The girl was happy to leave the water.

" we have enough pics, let's get out of here" he says turning

When Maya didn't respond Arjun turn to see her walking away. He calls after her, but she ignored him and walk away. Arjun suck his teeth, before telling the equipment guys to go. He ran after Maya and saw her climbing a rock in the middle of the water.

Maya was thinking about her next plan to get Arjun to only pay attention to her.she wanted him to worry so much that he won't leave her. When she saw Arjun coming she took her shoes off. She ignored Arjun question and watch the water rise. Arjun panicked, he climb on the rock and told Maya to come down before she slip and hit her head.

" leave Arjun"

" I can't if your gonna try to committee suicide "

" suicide? Should I do that?" She says turning to him.

Arjun was confused " let's talk about this Maya, you don't need to do this", he move closer trying to grab Maya.

" I don't know, my life is better off not existing. You should leave before yours get complicated as well.", she turn back to the water, ignoring the rain sticking her hair on her face. She took a step to jump, but Arjun quickly ran and grab her.

Maya smirk while being hugged. " please don't do this, you have so much to live for"

Maya look up at him "like what?"

" your career, your mother, and me" when he said this Maya mentally smile. Arjun quickly rephrased. The last word. " I ment our friendship. I remembered when I went to sleep again.so I'm sorry I forgot"

" it's fine Mr.sharma, besides I've learned to never have friends " she says sadly

Arjun puts a hand on her shoulder " you have a friend, so you don't need to keep pushing me away. If you need something Maya don't hesitate to call my phone. Just promise you won't do this again"

Maya felt warm inside, she smile " fine, but are you willing to take my life into your own hands?"

"What?"

" this could happen again, are you willing to stop me every time? "

Arjun was getting tierd of the rain. He just wanted Maya out of the cliff, if it's answering a few question then he will say yes.

Maya starts acting " be my boyfriend "

Arjun was thinking about a way to safely get of the cliff. Suddenly he snap out of it, shock.

To be coninued...
Edited by angelk1 - 7 years ago
angelk1 thumbnail

Part 10

" can you say it again Maya, I don't think I heard right."

Maya gave him a straight face " be my boyfriend"

Arjun was in a delima. He didn't want her, I mean they just became friends. That would be rushing things if they start dating. " look Maya I'm sorry, but i ca-"

Before he could say it, Maya fainted. Confuse he quickly pick her up and took her to the Jeep. He start to drive to the hospital, but Maya told him to take her to work. Arjun wanted to protest, but she insist saying she will call her family doctor. When they arrived he quickly pick her up, by that time Saanj arrived at his work place to give him his umbrella.

When she saw Arjun, she was about to call him, but stop when she saw Maya in his arm. She saw Maya turn around and look at her before turning around. Saanj refused to think that something was going on. She walk in the building worried for Arjun. When she saw him enter a room, she decides to wait.

Arjun waited until the doctor came. The doctor check her pulse and neck. He says Maya have stress disorder. " when she's under to much stress she becomes weak. Its not good for her system. Arjun was surprise " stress disorder?"

The doctor nod, Arjun recalls the time she was running in the dark, the elevator scene, and her father and the recent eps. He wonder if that build up her stress. He recall Maya words about not existing and wonder if thats why she said that.

When the doctor left Arjun pace around, he took his jacket off and wipe his face. He was unaware of Maya opening her eyes watching his figure. Enjoying the way the water run down his neck, and his back muscles flexing while he wipes his hair . She smirk. She mentally thank the doctor for lying, And recall her texting him to use her mother medical test to explain to Arjun.

She sat up and groan. Causing Arjun to come near her " Maya you shouldn't get up"

" I'm fine Mr.sharma"

" no your not, why didn't you tell me about your condition"

Maya raise her brow " in what position am I suppose to tell you that information? "

Arjun staid quiet. He thought about Maya suicide attempt, and the doctor telling him about her stress. Now that Maya is his friend, he has every right to help her. But he knew she wouldn't open up with him unless he becomes what she wanted. He decided if he wants to help her, then he will do what she says " as your boyfriend I have every right to know these things. " he says

Maya smirk, when she saw Saanj by the door. She roll her eyes " so you've made up your mind"

Arjun sigh " your a lot of work Maya, but I think I can handle it. Theirs no challenge I can't fac-"

Arjun was cut of when he heard something. He turn to see his friend Saanj leaving. Quickly he got up, to run after her, but Maya held his hand. " stay" she says, Arjun sigh, he promise he will talk to Saanj later.

When Saanj enter her house, her mom became worried. She ask Saanj why she was wet, and if she gave Arjun the umbrella. Saanj took her shoes off and walk to her room. Her mom wonder what happen. Her father says Arjun probably did something again. He says " that boy won't know what's important until it's gone. Right now Saanj is near, but what will he do when she's gone from his life for good."

Saanj mom asks him what he was up too. He told her he got a good proposal for Saanj, he says the men will come soon to see her. " if I tell Saanj now, she will reject him, so I want her to spend time with ranvi and start to like him. Ranvi is a smart boy, he will come in the right time"

Saanj mom didn't like the idea " I think we should tell Saanj"

" no, this is good for her" he says before ending the discussion

preview

" congratulations Arjun on your promotion and girlfriend " Saanj says happily

The whole family was shock. " girlfriend? "

Maya and Arjun went on their first date, but it was ruin when her father showed up and got into a fight with Arjun.

Arjun is sleeping on his desk. Maya walks to him imagining herself kissing him.

Ayan and arjun are dressed up outside of Saanj window. Arjun starts whistling before singing Saanj favorite song yeh ladka hai deewana. Saanj smile

angelk1 thumbnail

Part 11

Four month ago...

Arjun wonder why Saanj have been ignoring him. Ever since she came to his office, she's been making excuses saying she has lot of work. She doesn't even wake him up anymore. He didn't like it. Arjun while thinking didn't hear Maya call his name. He suddenly snap out of it, when Maya block his view. " yes Maya?"

" what's going on with you Mr.sharma, you've been spacing out."

Arjun sigh " I'm just worried about Saanj, I haven't seen or talk to her in four days.

Maya frown, she didn't like that Arjun was thinking about his friend. She decided to occupied his mind, she close her eyes before saying " my schedule is free tomorrow. I expect you to be at my house at seven so we can go out."

Before Arjun could reply she went back to her desk and continue her business. Arjun says in his head, did Maya just ask me out. He got out of his shock and sketch his design. Maya look up smiling.

Elsewhere,

Saanj was home watching her favorite movie. Ayan eating ice cream told her she can't ignore Arjun forever. He says what ever they caught over, they should get over it. He says when one get angry he always get in the middle of it.

Saanj angry sussh him. She continued watching her movie, but stop when the part came when the two lead decided not to be friends. Saanj seeing this turn off the movie. Ayan frown " hey... it was getting to the good part"

Saanj says " you can go and watch it at your house."

Ayan says " you drag me here...remember "

Suman asks her what's wrong with her, " why you being so mean to Ayan"

" I'm sorry... OK, I'm just tierd."

Her parents wonder, what's really going on. Suman was tempted to call vandana , but decided not to.

When Ayan was gone, Saanj remisc the time she saw Maya and Arjun together. She sadly stares at Arjun picture. " your such an idiot Arjun, ...crazy idiot" she cried

Meanwhile,

Arjun came home. He didn't know what to wear for his date with Maya. When he saw Ayan, he ask him if he went to Saanj.Ayan nods, Arjun asks if she said anything about him. " she's really upset with you bhai. What did you do to her?"

" I don't know, but I have to make amand, it's not the same without my bestfriend. "

" well she doesn't even want to hear your name, what will you do."

Arjun whisper something to Ayan. " you can't be serious "

An hour later...,

SAANJ WAS sleeping when she heard a noise. She got up and walk to the window, she frown seeing Arjun " go away " she says before closing the window.

Arjun grab another rock and throw it, Saanj frown " didn't I tell you to leave"

" not until you talk to me"

" I am, now go away.", she close the window and was about to head to bed when she heard Arjun whistling. She knew that whistle anywhere. She turn and open the window. Arjun smile, soon he snap his fingers and Ayan walks out wearing kojal. Outfit. Saanj laugh, Ayan was embarrassed.

He ask Arjun why he was dressed as the girl. Arjun says " I'm the one trying to get my friendship back not you"

Ayan groan. Soon they both start dancing and singing. Saanj was enjoying the moment. She laughs when Ayan bump into Arjun, ruining their choreography. Arjun pushes Ayan telling him to move, and via versa. Suddenly the music stop. Saanj realize they use a recorder to record the music.

She was touched anyway. She close her window, Arjun blames Ayan. " look now she's gone." " I told you to stay with your part"

" I rocked anjali part"

They both stop when Saanj came out with the music. She smile while whistling before telling them their both idiots. The two brothers we're now confuse. " friends" she says with her pinky out.

Arjun smile " no...best friends " he says before hugging her

Ayan pout " what about me?"

They look at him before smiling " and you too" they said

The next day Arjun arrived at Maya house. He was dressed casually. He waited for Maya to come out. He was unaware of Maya by the balcony watching him. She walk in and fix her hair, letting it down, before looking at the black dress she had on. " this should impress him" she says

To be continued...

Preview

congratulations Arjun on your promotion and girlfriend " Saanj says happily

Maya and Arjun went on their first date, but it was ruin when her father showed up and got into a fight with Arjun.

Christmas, Arjun told Saanj he will come and get her. Maya hearing this decides to stall Arjun, jamming the door, so he wouldn't leave.

angelk1 thumbnail

Part 12

Present

Doctor patel ask Arjun to come their and talk to Maya. Arjun refuses once again. He said he won't step anywhere near her. Doctor petal told him his the key to Maya confession. But Arjun still refuse to see her. Doctor petal sigh " OK...OK, what if you don't have to meet her"

Arjun became quiet " what do you have in mind? "

Few hours later, Arjun is out side of some glass. The investigators we're near him. They told him, he will speak from out here while they record everything. They ask arjun to think one step ahead because Maya is a smart women.

Arjun watch as Maya was bought into the room. She look around before asking the doctor why she was transfered. She wasn't stupid, she knew what kind of room this is. And if they think she was going to talk then they are stupid.

Arjun seeing Maya remember Saanj in the hospital. His blood boil. The investigators told him to calm down and think clearly. Arjun sigh. He watch as Maya sat down staring at the glass, like she could see him. Like she knew he was there. Doctor petal told Maya to just sit their for a while and think.

Maya told him, she wont get anything from her, she told him it wont work. Doctor petal told her to take care before leaving. He walk to the room and observe. They gave maya an hour in the room, seeing what she will do. She didnt move , she just sat down watching the glass. Arjun says he was ready, before pressing the button.

" Maya"

She stood up hearing his voice " Arjun?"

" Maya"

" you came to see me" she says

" yes I did, how have you been"

Maya smile " everyday I think about you, the time we spent. And the moments we shared. Theirs not a day I don't have you in my mind. "

" I do the same. Anyway, do you remember our first date maya. When I first saw you dressed in something other then white, I was amazed.you looked so beautiful. Do you remember Maya?"

Maya smile, of course she does. After all she planned the date.

Flashback...

Maya check the time. She says she will make him wait some more before stepping out. She played her music, while ignoring Arjun call. She could hear Arjun asking the watchman if she left. The watchman told him it's getting late , he should go home.

Arjun sigh, he said he will wait a little. Another hour pass, Arjun decided he will leave, just then he heard heels clicking and the watchman greeting Maya. He turn to Seee Maya dressed in a black dress, it had a split on the side, showing her legs.

The dress had a v shape area around the chest, showing a little cleavage, but her hair blocks it. She also had her black blazzer on her shoulder, giving her a sophisticated look" Maya?"

" you weren't planning on leaving we're you Mr.sharma"

Arjun quickly shook his head " no, mam."

Maya smirk, " let's go, we're about to be late"

The whole ride, Arjun felt nervous. He compose himself and told himself that she's just his boss. But he couldn't help it, Maya was looking hot. When they arrived at the restaurant the waitress took them to their table. Maya seeing Arjun staring look at him " what?"

" you look beautiful, tonight "

Maya cheeks turn a pinkish color. She look down at the menu, pretending to look at it. She already knew what she wanted. She glance at Arjun, watching him think. She observe his choice, and admit he looks dashing too. He had on his blue blazer, with a black shirt under, and black dress pants. He had the watch she had gave him. " so Maya when did you fall for me?" He ask jokingly

Maya smile recalling the first time they met. And Arjun saving her. " it was on my birthday, no one remember it. You we're the first person to give me a surprise cake."

Arjun was taken back. He don't expect her to respond. He was just joking. She fell for him because of that. I guess it must have ment so much to her. He snap out of it when the waitress came with their food. " you are a mystery Maya. But that's what makes you interesting I guess."

Maya look up, " by any chance, is their someone you like?"

Arjun thought about it. " I like many people, my bestfriend Saanj, Arjun, ...and you" he says

At first maya was upset when he mention saanj, but smile when he said he likes her. It kept repeating in her head, over and over.

She was in a happy mood the rest of the night, until she saw her father walk in.

To be continued...

Preview

congratulations Arjun on your promotion and girlfriend " Saanj says happily

Christmas, Arjun told Saanj he will come and get her. Maya hearing this decides to stall Arjun, jamming the door, so he wouldn't leave.

Arjun told Saanj to walk in his new design at the function. When she came out, her dress ripped, leaving her with only her bra and underwear . Everyone was surprise. Arjun calls her name, but Maya stops him.

angelk1 thumbnail

Part 13

The person walk to the house, wearing a black gloves. When reach, the person knock and someone open. It wasn't long before their was a gun shot.police we're everywhere, telling the neighbors to remain calm. It wasn't long before it was on the news about a missing person.

Earlier...

Maya watch as ashwin look around before locking eyes with her. He smirk and walk to a table further in the corner. Maya follow to see her mother sitting at the table. Dressed nice. She was shock and angry. Arjun asks if everything was fine, Maya excuse herself, this confuse him.

Maya angrily stare at her mom and ashwin. " why are you here?"

Jhanvi advert her eyes " Maya understand, his still my husband."

" he has no relation with us"

" Maya"

" enough, let go"

Ashwin stops Maya, he told her Jhanvi is a grown women. She can make her own decisions for herself. Maya told him to shut his mouth. This amuse ashwin. " I see your starting to speed your wings. What brings this change Maya? Do you really want me to get on your level."

Maya shivers. Jhanvi told them to calm down and enjoy the meal. Maya once again told her mom to Come with her. Ashwin, told Jhanvi about their deal. Jhanvi look at them, confuse. Maya grab her hand and pulls her. Ashwin grabs Maya hand, Maya told him to let go. Ashwin told her a bird with no wings can never fly, it belongs in the cage.

" Maya?"

Maya turn to see Arjun. He Asks her what's going on, but she didn't budge, she was glaring at Ashwin. Her father smile " so this is your strength "

" whose he Maya?"

" his a stalker"

" stalker, now that's not a way to introduce your father."

" your no father to me" "

Ashwin smile at Arjun " who are you?"

Maya told Arjun not to answer to him. Ashwin teases Maya saying " you found a new dog to control Maya, it won't be long before you take his freedom away."

" I'm nothing like you"

Ashwin laughs " you are "

Arjun drags Maya away, with her mother. Before she left, she heard Ashwin saying " hiss not going anywhere, he will always come back."

Few hours later, Arjun was on the phone with Saanj. He said he will bring them before hanging up. The car was quiet. Arjun says their coming to his house. When they reached the house, Saanj welcome them. suman and Saanj father we're quiet. They wonder why Maya was here.

Ayan came out saying let's eat. But stop when he sees the tension. " I will go now" he says

" no, this is a very important celebration for Arjun, now let's go eat." Saanj says

Few hours later, everyone was having a great time. Arjun was making jokes, and Saanj was teasing him. Maya didn't like how close they we're. She wanted Saanj out of the picture. It wasn't long before Saanj stood up grabbing everyone's attention. She cheers to Arjun, saying he finally taking something serious.

Arjun frown, everyone laughs. She says she's very proud of her best friend and wish him best on his job. " so congratulation Arjun on your job and your girlfriend Maya."

Maya almost spit her drink, but she held her composer. Ayan was shock so was everyone else. Arjun Tod Saanj it was suppose to be a surprise, Saanj apologize. Suman asks Saanj if she could talk to her.

When they reach the kitchen Suman asks Saanj what was going on, and if she was OK about Arjun an Maya. Saanj told her at first she wasn't. But she realize as long as Arjun is happy then she will be happy for him. Suman hugs Saanj, she told her not to worry their will be others. Ayan hearing this, told her she could always date him. His better then Arjun, Suman laughs while Saanj throws a towel at him. " what's wrong with me?" He question.

Vandana. Wasn't taking the news well. Ever since the glass inccident. She had a bad feeling about Maya. She promise to talk to Arjun later. After dinner, Arjun drops Maya home.

She thanks Arjun while getting out. Arjun calls her and puts her blazer on her shoulder. Maya blush " thank you"

" no problem"

When she reached the house, she waited until her mom went to sleep before throwing her shoes on the wall. She recall Ashwin taunt about him being around, and how she will never ascape him. Her mind started turning, and her eyes became fifty shades darker.. She change her clothes and step out. She made sure her bag was on. Before heading out.

Elsewhere,

Ashwin in his boxers was sitting drunkly on the sofa. He walk to the door when he heard a knock, and curse when he almost trip. He opens the door and smile.

" you came back again...ii kknew yyyou wouldn't fforge-" before he could finish, he was shot in the head. The person drag his body out. And puts him on the back of the trunk before going back to clean the mess.once done, the person drove somewhere to dump the body. Turns out the person was non other then Maya.

To be continued...

Preview

Mmaya tells Arjun her father is dead. Arjun counsel Maya. Jhanvi went into a heart attack after words.

Arjun told Saanj to walk in his new design at the function. When she came out, her dress ripped, leaving her with only her bra and underwear . Everyone was surprise. Arjun calls her name, but Maya stops him.

angelk1 thumbnail

Part 14

Present

Maya staring at her hand with a grim look says. " he taunted me, harassed me. Everyday, taking money from us, I wanted to be free of him. I wanted him to pay, and the only way I could do that was by removing him from the world." She says

Arjun was surprise, he could hear the police officers in the background heading out. They told the location of ashwin body, and the investigator says Maya will not leave a free women. She will be charged for murder. Sadly sigh. He remember Maya calling him the next day, crying about her father. He wonder if she was just acting to care.

He stop thinking when Maya spoke. " I was happy he was gone, and I thought she would be too, but she still clung on to his love even after everything. And decides to give up life and leave me behind. " she dig her nails in her hand and bit her lip while looking calm.

Arjun remember, the doctor asks who she was referring too, Arjun without looking says her mom.

Flashback

Arjun ran in the hospital. When Maya saw him she hugs him. Arjun counsel her and told her her mother will be fine. Maya cries. The doctor came and told her jhanvi is in a comma, and they don't know when she will come out. Maya cried like a new born baby. Arjun told her, to calm down, everything will be fine.

A week later Maya was in her office when she saw Arjun sleeping. She walk to him and bends down in front of his desk. She stares for the longest and imagine herself kissing him. When Arjun stir, she moves back. Suddenly she got a call. She answered and was shock. Arjun looking at her sleepily says " what's wrong?"

Maya told him, her mom is dead. Arjun quickly got up. Maya step out the office and Arjun follows. When reached. She ask to see her mom, she cried seeing her not moving. Maya says " please mom wake up, don't leave me. I know I wasn't the best at being your daughter, but don't let ashwin win and take you from me."

" mom, pplease stay with me, it's Maya. Don't leave"

Arjun sadly held her hand. The doctor told them they have to prepare her body. Maya says she's not going anywhere, the doctor insisted, but she refuse. Arjun says " Maya she needs to be set free "

Maya angrily says " she's my mother, no one will take her. Not even ashwin. Mom... wake up...your not dead, stop acting "

"Maya..please, shes dead"

" no..arjun, shes not"

he grab her shoulder and turn her around. He shook her some more , but maya refuse to listen. " your not alone maya, im here. I'm here" he says over an over wiping her tears

Once Maya calm down. Arjun grab her something to drink. He asks if she's good now, Maya nod.

Another week pass, and Maya and Arjun finally set jhanvi free. Arjun spent more time with Maya. Waking up early, to call and make sure she's alright, driving her to work and staying longer at work. Ayan says to Saanj, Arjun is like a bell boy. Saanj says "christmas is almost here , I have the perfect thing that will cheer him up."
Ayan move closer " tell me"

Saanj smiling says " a ski trip"

Ayan jump with glee, " you always have the best idea Saanj"

" I know" she smiles

When Arjun came home, Saanj walk to him with a box. Arjun jokes an says if she's going to propose to him. Saanj heart broke, but she quickly put a cheering face on. " no, Its even better"

Arjun walking near the couch says " what could be better then a proposal?"

She showed him the box, Saanj watch as he stare at it. She was impatient and excited. She open the lid, and took out five tickets " tada" she says.

" what's this?"

" a ticket to a skiing resort, I know you always wanted to go, so I bought it."

arjun eyes widen "No way..Saanj... your the best" he says picking her up, and twirling her. Saanj giggles the whole time, Arjun while spinning her trip , they both scream while falling on the couch. Saanj stop laughing while staring into arjun eyes. He did the same, her heart picked up. Sshe looks down, when she felt arjun hand on her waist, she blush, and quickly stood up " your so clumsy ..yah"

Arjun laughs, and brush his hair, " im just so excited. I will tell maya" when he said this, she frown. She watch as he walk away. Ayan stood next to her " well that failed"

" shut up, we will still have a great time" she says before sadly looking down " even if maya is there"

To be continued...

Preview

Arjun teaches Saanj to ski. Maya seeing this falls, and Arjun goes to her to help her. She hugs him while staring at Saanj challenging her.

Arjun told Saanj he will come and get her. Maya hearing this decides to stall Arjun, jamming the door, so he wouldn't leave.

When Maya and Saanj we're sleeping. Maya got up and stare at Saanj, conteplating. Whether to suffercate her, but decides to lock her up before they leave.

angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 15

It was the day of the trip. Maya told Arjun they will take her helicopter. Arjun asks about his brother and saanj. He says their waiting for them at the airport. Maya says " they can meet us there. I'm sure they won't mind if we took a different method there."

Arjun frown " OK", he said he will call saanj

When she answered she was questioning him, telling him the flight will leave soon. " saanj...listen...we're Traveling differently "

When he said this the phone went silent. " what do you mean?"

" Maya decides to use her helicopter "

" oh...well is she coming to get us"

Arjun sigh " well...no"

The line went quiet . Arjun could hear ayan pestering saanj, and her taking a deep breath. " OK"

" OK?"

" yeah, we'll just meet you there"

Arjun sigh with relief, he thought saanj would be upset, but he was wrong.

On the other side, saanj was disappointed. Ayan asks about his brother, she says we will meet them there. She stomp all the way to the plane to busy in her thought to see a person wearing turtle neck and a black jacket heading her way. Suddenly they bump into one another, saanj glares at the men " excuse me...watch where your going..yay"

" I apologize, but your the one that wasnt paying attention. "

Saanj was about to reply when Ayan interrupt " his right, you bump Into him"

Saanj calming down apologize, the men told her it was no trouble. He quickly grab his things and she did the same before heading to there seat. When they arrive at the airport, they search for a taxi. Suddenly Arjun arrive waving at them. He told them Maya rented a car so they don't have to worry about rides.

By the time they reached the ressort, it was noon. Ayan whistle seeing foreign women. He says he knows where we will be. Saanj went to the front desk, and showed the ticket. The lady did the process and direct them. Maya and saanj frown knowing they have to share a room. May puts her stuff on one of the bed and unpack.

It wasn't long before Arjun knock and ask if they want to go skiing. Maya says she won't do it. Arjun told her it will be fun, she refuses. Saanj says she will do it. Arjun grab her hand and starts to drag her, Maya seeing their hand together became jealous . " Arjun" she says stopping him

" I'll come, it would be good to get a fresh air."

" that's great" he says

When they reach downstairs they put their skiing clothes on. Saanj having trouble moving asks Arjun for help. Arjun held her out stretch hand. He told her to take one step at a time, and to use the stick to navigate. Saanj tried but fell on her butt, Maya roll her eyes. She says in head it's so easy even a baby can do it. she wonder if she should impress Arjun with her skill.

She watch as Arjun walk behind saanj and puts both arm on top of hers, moving with her. " I think I got it" she says excitedly

" I told you, you will"

Maya was fumming In the inside. She step on to the snow, heading to Arjun. She called his name, but he wasn't listening. She saw a slippery area and walk to it, she slip and fall while screaming. Grabbing Arjun attention " Maya!!?" " Maya...are you OK?"

" yeah, I'll be fine " she tried getting up, and almost fall but Arjun held her hand. Maya close her eyes enjoying his touch. Arjun call her name, but she was in a daze. He help her get up and showed her how to, she saw saanj looking at them, and slip again, this time hugging Arjun.

" it's alright Maya...does your leg hurt? "

" yeah, I think I sprain it"

" don't worry " he says

Maya smile while looking at saanj giving her a challenging look. Saanj turn the other way. Maya gasp when Arjun pick her up bridal style and carried her inside. Arjun told saanj that Maya needs to see a doctor, she sprain her ankle. Saanj while watching them says " your such a duffer Arjun, can't you see she's acting ", she was busy watching the door, when a snow fell on her. She scream, but stop when a voice spoke " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

He never finish when saanj turn around, surprise to see the same men from the airport " you!?" They both said

" are you following me?"

" no, I came on a vacation"

Saanj stare at the men. He wasn't bad looking, he was wearing a green turtle neck, and a black and red skiing suit. " I'm sorry , I didn't mean to accuse"

" it's OK, it was my fault. "

They we're soon interrupted by Ayan, who ask about Arjun. Saanj says his with maya, both men could hear the sadness in her voice. Ayan told her their in a foreign place, she should have fun. Saanj smile, the men says their having an art session if saanj would like to join. Saanj said yes, ayan cleared his throat, saanj says " you can come too"

Meanwhile, Maya was staring at Arjun. The whole time he carried her, her hand kept carressig his neck. Arjun shivers " Maya what are you doing?"

" what?" She says snapping out of it.

Arjun let it go. He puts her in her room and asks if her ankle hurts, she says yes, she will be fine soon. Arjun says the doctor should be coming. He stood up and wait. Maya made sure his back was to the door to seeze him up. Watching the way he stand, rough his hair and jawline. He had agreed to be hers even though she had to trick him. She stood up, ready to walk behind him when Arjun turn, bumping into her.

They both fell on the bed, with Maya laying on her back while her and spreaded on the bed. Arjun staring down at her, both hand on either side. His eyes was widen while Maya had a poker face. But in the Inside, she was glowing with joy. She had a pink stain on her cheeks, while watching him.

To be continued...

Prevoew

Saanj throws paint at the men. The men retaliat

Arjun told Saanj he will come and get her. Maya hearing this decides to stall Arjun, jamming the door, so he wouldn't leave.

When Maya and Saanj we're sleeping. Maya got up and stare at Saanj, conteplating. Whether to suffercate her, but decides to lock her up before they leave.

angelk1 thumbnail

Part 16

They continue staring at one another until finally they heard a knock. Arjun quickly move away while Maya frown in the inside. He opens the door and the doctor walk in, Arjun explain what happen and the doctor quickly got to work. Once done, he left Maya and Arjun alone. It was awkward after what happend earlier. " Maya I'm sorry"

" for?"

" falling on top of you"

" you we're just trying to help me Arjun"

" yeah but still"

Maya sigh " as my boyfriend I give you full permission to do what ever you like. What happen will probably happen again so it's nothing to worry about"

Arjun eyes widen, his cheeks turn a little red. He didn't know what to say to that, but decides to change the subject. " so you can't really do much on the trip, what do you plan on doing? "

Maya looks down before looking at him " I want to spend it with you. Lets get to know each other."

Arjun didn't really want to stay indoor the whole trip, but at the same time didn't want to leave Maya alone. He sigh " how about we watch a movie"

" I would love that" she says

Meanwhile,

Saanj and ayan walk in the art session. Turns out the men was already there painting. He wave to saanj and ayan and they walk over. Saanj stare at his paint and was impress " nice , what's it about? "

" this is my inner feeling what I'm feeling. I'm releasing it after holding it or to long."

Saanj smile "it's so beautiful "

" thanks"

Ayan grab a brush and start walking away . Saanj seeing thi asks where he was going " i see a very lonly babe over there, i will keep her company"

Saanj was about to say he doesnt understand english , but he just wave at her. The men chuckle, he says ayan is a very bright character. Saanj sigh, the men gave saanj a brush to draw or paint what shes feeling. Saanj grabs it and dip paint inside, she stare at the blank paper remembering arjun and maya. She starts to paint.

The men was impress , differnt colors were being added. But what intrgue him was the small space that held a bright color.

Saanj seeing his confusion says " these dark color shading the heart , shows how broken my heart is. while the small bright color in the corner reflects hope."

" you thought well"

" yeah"

It wasnt long before people left, ayan getting slapped by the girl walk over saying " he wants to leave"

Saanj laughs. " i told you, but you didnt listen."

While she was talking ayan saw the men, grab a paint and throw it at saanj. Saanj surprise asks if he was mad. The men says thats what were suppose to do later on have fun with the paint. Why else is the room white. Ayan says " i like him"

" ok, two can play that game"

Saanj grab a paint ball near the supplies and throw it at the men and ayan. She laughs when they were soaked from head to toe. They both glare at her before attacking. They spend the day having fun until it was time to go. They said their good byes and saanj walk into her room to see arjun and maya sitting on the couch with maya head on his shoulder. Arjun was about to get up and ask what happen to her, but maya held his arm , preventing him from moving.

Saanj walk to her bed , grab her towel, before asking arjun to leave. Maya says arjun will stay until the movie ends. Saanj says i have to change. Maya says " then do it in the bathroom"

Arjun didnt want to get inbetween the girls. he told maya he has to go, and told saanj he will talk to her later. When gone, maya glares at saanj. " are you that jealous of our relationship"

" no maya, but were sharing a room, its best if you respect my opinion too"

Maya while watching saanj going to the bathroom, says " i have arjun, but shes still in the picture. I have to remove her completely from his life."

Later on at night, while everyone was asleep. Maya had a nightmare, she quickly got up and left the room. Heading to arjun room. She had another dream of her past, she wish she didnt have to remember. when the door open, and she saw arjun she hugs him. Arjun sleepy was confuse.

Present

While arjun was watching maya through the window. His phone rang " hello?"

" arjun come quick saanj, shes awake"

" really?!!!" He says full of emotion

To be continued...

Preview

" who are you?"

angelk1 thumbnail

Part 17

Present day

Maya didn't know how long it took, but finally they we're able to remove her from that room. While passing the door arjun was in, she tease doctor petal saying he puldnt handle her so he called the police for help. She calls him a coward and an idiot.

When they reach the hospital Maya enter the room she was kept in before. She sat comfortablly and cross her leg. She lean forward with her hand cuff glaring at him. Doctor petal cleared his throat nervously " OK Maya, baste on some observation, I have realize some few thing's "

Maya didn't move a muscle. She says whatever he find is a waste of her time an his because she will leave this hospital and be with arjun.

" your not afraid that you will be locked up for murder, not only that for injuring an innocent person"

Maya recall the accident " a dog will be loose without it's trainer, I was merely teaching arjun what happens when he tries to cheat me. Is it my fault saanj happend to be there."

" teaching him a lesson? He could have died by that car Maya"

" I would never let my arjun die"

" your actions speak for itsself"

Maya was collective, but the words we're getting her heated. " your suppose to be helping me, but it seems like your making it worse " " I would be careful if I we're you"

while watching maya Doctor petal fan himself, he look at his clipboard to change the subject. " like I said earlier, I think this whole affect happen because of your childhood. You we're abuse as a child, you never had love from both parents."

Maya smirk, but let him continue. " you felt responsible for your mom, while your hatred build up for your father, for being the way he is.", maya had a flashback to the time her father locked her up, how her mom watch an did nothing to stop her father.

Docter petal continues " for ruining your happyness and the chance for your family to be normal, an live a happy life."

Maya wipe the smirk of her face. " because you couldn't find it with your father or family. You seek it some where else. To arjun" " you build up this notion that arjun is the one that will make you happy, that he will never hurt you like your father. And expected to much from him, that's why you confess your love to be assure that he won't leave you. You took him to a trip alone, making him see only you. And that emotion rubbed off on him. You use power to get him making him see you as a reliability. And at that moment an time, something happen when he saw you, he confuse that emotion for love".

" so your saying I have a daddy issue " she says knitting her brow

" daddy issue doesn't mean your obsess with your father Maya. You already had it in your head that you want someone that isn't like your father, seeing how he treated you. Its like today's society how many men wants a women to be just like their mother. But in your case, you want someone opposite from your father and you found that in arjun.

Maya scoff " your theory is very amusing, but it's not true"

Now doctor petal raise a brow " did you not use power to build a relationship with arjun, buying him a watch, doing things for him and more."

" it was business"

" arjun told me the things you did there, that's not what business Partners would do Maya . You use revers psychology on him, building relationship baste on power instead of working hard to get his love, I would call this false love."

" false love? Our love is healthy "

Doctor petal shook his head " no Maya it's not"

Maya didn't like how this was going. She was mad that he thought she have daddy issues , then he claim her love isn't healthy. She didn't like him already. She wish to be in peace an quiet, which was exactly what she ask.

Meanwhile,

When arjun reach the hospital. He saw everyone around saanj. They we're worried, asking her if she was fine, saanj nod. Vandana Told saanj to forgive her, she says she should have tried hard enough. Saanj told her not to beg, she wince when pain hits her head. Arjun knock on the door getting everyone's attention. Especially saanj.

He walk in with concern, " I'm so happy your awake. You don't know how many times I'm sorry. I ruin our friendship and let another person get between it. You don't know ho w much I miss my bestfriend." He cries while on his knees, holding the bed sheets.

Saanj looks confusingly at her parents before looking at arjun, she felt sad for him and apologetic " excuse me, but who are you?" She says

Arjun looks at her so did everyone else"

" is this a joke? If it is it's not funny"

" I don't know who you are, or why you keep saying we're bestfriends. You probably got me confuse with a friend of yours. "

" saanj his arjun, your friend "

" I'm sorry, but I don't know anyone name arjun"

Everyone was now shock an didn't really know what to do. Suman and Prem thought this was a good opportunity for their daughter. Arjun was taking it harder then everyone. His best friend , doesn't remember him, can life get any grayer.

To be continued...

Preview

Sanj is introduce to someone as her fiancee and best friend. " infuriating vandana

" Maya won't be sentence. some how the recorded tape we had of her disappeared, so did where she hide ashwin body."

" no" arjun said " so she's free to go"

" yes"

angelk1 thumbnail

Part 18

Ayan says " saanj stop joking. His your friend"

Saanj looks down to think " I'm sorry , but I can't remember seeing him."

Arjun felt like the world came crashing down. He stare at saanj and beg her to see him. He even shook her shoulder desperately, but still nothing. Saanj didn't blink, she only gave him those sad eyes. Prem puts his hand on Arjun " that's enough, she just woke up, you should leave."

" I'm not leaving"

" Arjun" he stretched

But Arjun didn't budge, vandana seeing this tells Arjun to get up. She says they will see her later on. But Arjun still didn't move, he was busy staring at saanj, searching an hoping she recognize him. Suddenly the door open an in walk in a young man. When prem saw him, he smile.

" Your here"

" Yeah I heard what happen to her. Is she alright"

" Yes she is"

Arjun glares at the man " why is he here" he says

But they ignored him. The man walk to saanj bed asking if she's better. Saanj asks him who he is and prem says " this is Ranvi your best friend an finance"

" What!!?" , Everyone was shock.

" This is wrong" vandana says angry

" My daughter has been suffering because of your son, I have every right to take away her suffering even if it means removing him from her life."

Arjun grabs prem shirt in anger " don't do this please, you will ruin your daughter life. "

Saanj mom laughs " you already did the job. Now let go of my husband an leave"

Arjun continues to glare at him until ayan puts a hand on his shoulder " Bhai enough, let's go. This won't help saanj to remember you"

Arjun looks at saanj who looks worried for her father. He sigh an let go. Vandana drag him out , while leaving he could hear saanj asking her father if he was OK.

When they left the hospital Arjun wanted to hit something, ayan told him to calm down. But Arjun wouldn't " he can't erase me from her life, I'm her only best frien. Our friendship is strong"

Vandana says " we will ask the doctor tomorrow about saanj condition"

Ayan tries to lighten the mood. " Don't worry your dusky will be back to normal waking you up and even having ice cream like old times " he says

But Arjun knew things won't be the same. Not after the incident.

Elsewhere,

Maya was in her room thinking hard. She knew she would go to jail for confessing. But she wasn't panicking, matter fact she had a plan that will change everything. She close her eyes to meditate while touching her ring. Oh yes, her engagement party, how loved she was.

Flashback

After leaving saanj behind, durring the trip. Arjun an Maya went on a date, they had so much fun. He taught her how to skate, holding her hand the whole time. Then they went to the spa an enjoy a first class dinner at the hotel Arjun dreamt of going.

But the date was cut short when prem called him asking for saanj. Arjun was confused at first, but then realization dawn on him. He forgot saanj . When he arrived at prem house , saanj was getting out the car with a men he havent seen before. He watch as the men help her to the door, and prem opening it.

He was even more shock when prem invited him in. What's going on he thought, but Maya snap him out of it. " Well she's safe now, let's go"

" Y..Yeah your right" he said not feeling to well

A week past, and Arjun proposed to Maya. Maya was so happy. She was at home cleaning her mom room an fixing it. She said Arjun will replace your place mother, bringing color to this house.

Maya bought many things he might like an new clothes for him. But Arjun wasn't having the best time. He was suppose to hang out with saanj to tell her about his proposal to Maya, but she was busy with the men from before. Ayan eating says " just relax Bhai, his a pretty nice guy" " we had so much fun because of him"

This made his mood even worse. " Something isn't right about that guy"

" Well why don't you ask him, he has the right to meet saanj bestie"

" Your right ayan" just when he was about to go, Maya calls him. She tells him, she has a surprise for him. Arjun says now, and she told him to hurry.

Arjun sigh an tells ayan to watch them. Ayan says " you will come an get me right?"

When Arjun didn't respond ayan frown. " Arjun!!" He screams

Arjun enters maya house, he could smell something nice. Maya drags him to the table full of his favorite dishes. Arjun asks her what's the occasion. Maya staid quiet, she told him to sit, while she grab the wine. While eating Maya stares at him lovingly

Arjun asks if theirs something wrong. Maya giggles an lean forward to wipe something of his face. Arjun smile, when she was about to retract her hand he held it an took it to his face. Maya caress his face lovingly. She asked him , what he did today an Arjun explained everything. About saanj an some guy.

Maya didn't like the way Arjun was talking. He sounded a little jealous, she nodded showing she was listening. She says in head, I will have to show Arjun that we are engaged an that he doesn't need to focus on dusky.

When dinner was over, Maya close Arjun eyes an drag him to the room she decorated. She told him to open his eyes and when he did he was surprised. " What's this Maya?"

" Now that we're engaged, I think it's time for you to move in"

" Maya..I"

" I was thinking about what you would like an how to decorate it, so I came up with this"

" May-"

" So what do you think"

Arjun sigh " Maya this is moving to fast"

" What?"

" We just got engaged, an I haven't told my parents an saanj. Moving in with you already, is going a little fast."

Maya frown " but we love each other, yes our love was unexpected, but what's wrong with wanting to be closer to each other"

Arjun says " let's tell my parents first, then we can move to the next step" Maya sigh " fine, you win" Arjun hugs her before leaving. When he was gone, Maya calls some people .

The next day , everyone was gathered in Maya house. Saanj an her family follow by ayan an vandana. The reporters we're there too. Arjun wonder what this is about. Maya thank everyone for coming, she said her life have been in total darkness, until Arjun showed up, she says Arjun is her everything, his her life support . She says he bought color to her life, an removed any darkness she had, replacing it with happy times. She says the reason why she's here is not to talk about how good Arjun is.

But to introduce his future. Saanj looking at Arjun asks " what's going on?"

" I don't know, she said she was having a surprise party"

Vandana had a bad feeling about this.

Maya calls Arjun, an he walk to her, when he was Infront of the camera, she took out a box. Arjun recognize it. Maya told him to put it on her finger, now he understood. He was now upset. But he held it in an puts it on her finger. Everyone gasp, while the cameras kept clicking. Maya grab her box an put the ring on Arjun finger . " As you can see I have chosen my life partner, an he has too . We are engaged, and I couldn't be happier."

Saanj had tears in her eyes while watching them. She turn to leave, while vandana calls after her. Ayan smile an clap for them. Prem says " I'm glad this is over. Now she will remove this love from her heart"

Arjun pulls Maya aside. He asks her why she would do this. Maya says you said to let your parents know first, so I gathered them. Now theirs nothing holding us back. Arjun wipe his face " Maya I wanted it to be at my parents house with no cameras. "

" But, Arjun"

" I don't know what to say right now Maya"

Maya hearing the disappointment starts to cry, she told him she was sorry. She just wanted to make him happy. She begs him not to leave her. Arjun soften , he wipes her tears an told her he won't leave. He says they will just have to talk to his mom in private. Maya smile happily. While hugging him, she recalls the look on saanj face. It made her smile even more.

To be continued...

Preview

Protesters were everywhere, the police were shock.

Maya won't be sentence. some how the recorded tape we had of her disappeared, so did where she hide ashwin body."

" no" arjun said " so she's free to go"

" yes"

Maya meets Arjun after many months. She taunts him an told him, he thought he could ascape from her. She showed him the ring, and Arjun throw his in her face. Maya was enraged by the half burnt ring.