OBSESS; FF part 22

angelk1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Arjun and Maya, had a great relation for the past four month, but slowly arjun starts to realize, how weird Maya have been acting. The perfect little world he thought he had was crumbling all because of love. Now arjun must stop Maya before he ends up alone forever.

Table Of Content

• Prologue ; page 1
  • PART 1; PAGE 1
  • Part 2; page 2
  • Part 3; page 2
  • Part 4; page 2
  • Part 5; age 2
  • Part 6; page 3
  • Part 7; page 3
  • Part 8; page 3
  • Part 9; page 3
  • Part 10; page 3
  • Part 11; page 3
  • Part 12; page 4
  • Part 13; page 4
  • Part 14; page 4
  • Part 15; page 4
  • Part16; page 4
  • Part 17; page 4
  • Part 18; page 4
  • Part 19; page 5
  • Part 20; page 5
  • Part 21; page 6
  • Part 22; page 6
Edited by angelk1 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelk1 thumbnail

PROLOGUE

Maya was sitting down dressed in all white. The psychologist walks in and sat down with his pen . He was surprise at how calm Maya was at the moment. " you must be Maya" he says

Maya roll her eyes " I believe the paper already told you that"

The men laughs At her bluntness " Ah..yes, but it's always a pleasure to be sure", Maya stares at the picture. It wasn't anything amazing, just a picture of Mona Lisa smile. The men look at where she was looking and smile " ah..Mona Lisa, you like the picture?"

" this picture gives one false hope that the girl was happy"

The men writes it down " why do you say that", when Maya didn't respond, he jot some notes.

Maya stare at the picture longer, recalling her childhood and arjun. The men decides to speak " I heard the girl never smile, until one magical day, she just did. And it was the most beautiful smile the artist ever seen."

Maya scoff " your wrong, this painting is nothing special. It has nothing to do with her even smiling, just a regular portrait Francesco del giocondo hangs on his wall to celebrate the birth of his second son."

The men smile " your absolutely right, looking at this picture makes many wonder if she was happy? Was her past so terrible that she refused to smile? Did she find happyness? Or is her smiling a mirror or font she puts on. So many question, it makes you want to find out more about her. Who she really was." He cross his leg before leaning forward.

" who is Maya?"he questioned

Maya nit her brow, " what is up with the elementary questions. If this is how you will be, I need someone else"

" calm down Maya, this is how I approach to find out What triggers this behavior " he says nervously

Maya was staring at him intensly. The men felt threatend, he wonder if this was how her workers felt, under her gaze. She says in a strict, yet deadly voice " I don't like annoying people Mr. Patel, people I find annoying I eliminate or fired them"

The men told her, he doesn't work for her. So her authority won't work. At least not in here. " I want to know the real you, but you will have to cooperate to do so"

When Maya didn't respond, he asks again. Who is the real Maya. Maya was pulled down to memory lane, recalling her childhood.

To be continued...
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is really good
I love it
Will you please pm me
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Supeeb... please update soon and pm me
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks interesting... waiting for next...
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks interesting and suspicious..
Looking forward to it
angelk1 thumbnail

Part 1

Flashback

" happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Maya, happy birthday to you " , Maya smile seeing the cake. Her mom told her she's getting so big and to hurry up and blow the candle. She look at the cake which says eight years before closing her eyes and blow. Her mom cheers and hug her. She was about to cut the cake when they heard the door knob shake, and a key shuffling.

Quickly her mom puts the cake down, and told maya to go in her room and lock the door. As soon as she did, her dad walk in drunk. " where is Maya?"

" Maya is asleep" jahnvi says

Ashwin looks at the cake still fresh, he could smell the candle smoke still lingering in the air. He glares at jahnvi " don't lie to me, I know she's up"

" I'm not lying, please leave this house. Maya is not your responsibility anymore"

Ashwin move closer " Maya is my daughter"

Jahnvi laughs " a daughter you tried molesting while I was away"

Ashwin staid quiet, he asks her for his money. Jahnvi says she won't give him money so he can buy more alcohol. Ashwin now angry threatens her. He Says if she doesn't give what he wants then he will take Maya away from her. Jahnvi told him she's getting custody over Maya, she says she tried being nice, by giving him money to stay away from Maya, but not this time.

Ashwin drunk move closer and slaps Jahnvi, she cried and fell to the floor. " you bitch, ill kill you" he says kicking her.

Maya in her room , could hear them yelling. She could hear her mom telling her father to stop. She heard her father calling her name, telling her to come out, but her mother told her to stay in her room. Maya didnt know what to do, she heard her mom scream again, and opens the door. She grabs the nearest thing which happen to be a broom, and hits her dad.

Ashwin surprise turn to maya, "so your on her side too"

A scared Maya look at her Mom before telling him to leave her alone. Her father grab the broom and hits Maya. Maya fell to the floor, her Mom scream for her. Ashwin was about to walk to Maya, when her mom told him the money was in the drawer. Ashwin smile and walk to the drawer. He grab the bag of money and curse them before leaving.

Maya Mom crawl to Maya, calling her name. But Maya didn't hear her. She was on the floor, shaking.

End of flashback

" maya...Maya?!" Patel says

He watch her in the corner shaking. He wonder what she could be thinking about that's causing this behavior. He was about to write it down, when the door opens. " doctor Patel Arjun is here" she whispers

He nod, and step out the room. He walk to the front desk to see Arjun pacing. When Arjun saw him, he asks how the case is going. " she's won't let me in. She build up a wall, so I won't have access."

Arjun curs " please doctor, this is my last ressort. Every evidence I have against her she erased it. I need her confession."

The doctor told him not to worry " I will help you as much as I can Arjun. , you just take care of your family and saanjh"

Arjun mood turn sour " I should have never involve her in my mess. I should have kept Maya away from her" he says

" it s not your fault Arjun, what happend to saanjh, you couldn't stop it. "

" but still"

The doctor ressures him, and told him to take care before going back to the room.

To be continued...
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is pretty nice..I like the title!😃

The story is very intriguing like you have written it! Maya won't cooperate and thats her nature. Her wall is too strong!!😲

Saanjh was hurt due to Maya and being involved between ArYa🤔

Not good, poor Saanjh. So maya is obsessed with Arjun as far as I assume! Lets see what happens ahead. Will be waiting for the story ahead :)
angelk1 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 2

When doctor petal walks in, he saw Maya still shaking. He walk near her and shake her " Maya...Maya snap out of it", he watch as Maya look at him with blank eyes before he saw recognition in them. " Arjun" she mumbles

" Maya, it's doctor petal. Arjun is not here"

When he said this, it was like a switch just turned off in her brain. Her attitude change completely " where is Arjun"

" his home "

Maya got up, " I need Arjun. His the only one that loves me, bring me Arjun" she says

The doctor told her to calm down. He says Arjun can't be with her because of what she did. Maya knit her brows " Arjun belongs to me and no one else, not sAanj, or you." She says to calm " now doctor petal, will you separate me from my lover too?" She question walking near him.

The men became nervous, he moved back. Afraid of what Maya would do. " bring me my Arjun"

." I'm sorry Maya, But we can't do tha-" before he could finish Maya attack him. The doctor called the nurses, and they quickly walk in grabbing hold of her. she was yelling and kicking telling him to give her back Arjun. It wasn't long before they injected her with something , causing her to faint.

Doctor petal decides to write it down. " this is the first time she attack me..Arjun must be what I need to break down her wall." He says

Elsewhere, Arjun was heading home. When he reached he opens the door to see the lights off. " welcome home " he says to himself. He shiver in the darkness before switching the lights on. Ayan got up from the couch " bhai?"

" Ayan?"...what are you doing here?" He asks

Ayan sat down, " I came back after finding out about saanj. How did this happen?"

Arjun sat down, shaking his head " it's a long story"

" I just came back, so I have all day"

Arjun sigh " where do I began"

A year ago

Arjun was on the run. He didn't think giving Maya a birthday celebration would make her run away. He pants while searching for her. When he spotted her, she was by the beach. He stop and stare. Arjun had to admit, this was a beautiful scenery. Maya staring in the ocean, while the wind caress her face and hair. Her outfit dancing to the water movement.

Everything about it was beautiful. Arjun smile before grabbing his phone and taken a picture. He watch as Maya took her shoes off and starts walking in the water. he took a picture of it too, but stop when he realize how deep she was going. " what is she doing? She will die if she keeps going further"

Quickly Arjun puts his phone away and ran to the water. He was shouting Maya name, but she wasn't listening. He quickly speed and pull her to him, causing her head to hit his chest. Arjun held her in a hug like fashion, telling her not to do it. " you have a long future ahead of you, don't kill yourself because of what I did"

Maya surprise cheeks turned red. She quickly got over her shock and compose herself " what are you doing?"

Arjun looks at her " saving you from making a mistake"

" mistake? Mr. Sharma, you are on a thin ice to being fired"

Arjun was now confuse " wait...weren't You about to committee suicide? "

Maya removes herself from him " suicide? Why would I do that?"

" you we're getting in the water"

Maya eyes acknowledge something " yes, to save a baby turtle and give it back to his parent"

Arjun was now dumb founded. " what?"

Maya points to her hand, and Arjun eyes widen. He laughs Ike an idiot, before sighing with relief " well I'm glad your alright. I would be unease if you died"

When he said this, Maya raise a brow, but didn't question him. She look at the time before turning to leave " next time Mr. Sharma. Control your emotions, I would hate to have rumors flying around about me and you." She says leaving

Arjun smile " Happy birthday, anyway" he scream

Maya stop and turn before cracking a smile. She calls him an idiot and left the beach.

Present

Ayan was listening intensely " I remember you told us that, but not the full detail." He smirk " smooth bhai"

Arjun didn't laugh " at that time, she was alone, and needed a friend. I was curious about her. Who she was? What she was hiding? What make her happy and smile? I was infatuated by her without knowing it "

.to be continued...
Edited by angelk1 - 7 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Eager to know what happen next
Please do pm me