Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't think sexual abuse is there. I feel she was a medium for him to extract money from her mother and use it on his mistress. Maya's mother maybe from some rich family and her dad may be good for nothing fellow who trapped her in love and married her.
Then used physical and mental abuse on the child to manipulate his wife which he still continues.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah the writers are being so coward...and cat..
They should have shown child abuse..then undoubtedly this show can be a unique one to show child abuse for the first time in history of Indian serials .and could earn many respects
Apart from that they really now need to show a solid cause..behind maya's behaviour...
Unless...this show won't have that sparkling charm..
Many will lose interest...
Though i want to have positive Vibe. ..
So let's hope for the best...
Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 8 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I actually agree with wat u said abt Maya's Mom y s she scared of that creep🤢
she shouldve sent him to jail long back but instead of that she went and cleaned the floor there and to top it off the bangles
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ana if the mother doesn't stand up when it matters the most, it leaves a deep scar, especially on the daughter.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post. Maya's mom is very much disgusting. Why should she clean the floor when Mr. Mehotra had dropped it on the ground? Maya told her that he loves only himself which is very much true but she still worships that meniac. She should not even allow him to come to the house. She should lodge a complaint against him in the cop station.
That lady is right in telling him that he is a beggar.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Katrina I hope the CVs show why Maya's mom is not lodging a police complaint
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rbpll

I don't think Indian writers have courage to show child abuse ...the way maya shivers by mere a glimpse of this father ...she hates his guts enough that njoys his pic getting grinded...behind all these hate and fear there better be some concrete horrible past unless the whole trauma and psyche of the character Maya will go to drain.

Recently in baazigar the male main character was shown to be raped by the house servant as a child so I think they might show it.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess Maya's scars are more from domestic violence than sexual abuse. I don't know whether they will show sexual abuse by a father or not but in Sony TV' s Crime Patrol 100 where real life stories are shown there are a lot of cases that has the daughter raped by her dad & brothers. So don't know whether in fiction they will show it or not .
Edited by TheUnique - 8 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@unique if they dare to show sexual abuse I will be happy because that subject needs to be explored. It happens very much in our society