shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today I guess we really got a peek into Maya's scars. That girl is in no position to revive the memory of her 9th birthday. Whatever happened that day. It is breaking her. Arjun using the cake and bringing the memory back to her is really killing her. I loved the way Maya walked maniacally in the sea, took the taxi and then in the room she is scratching the face of her father. She doesnt care anything else. It was not just fear I saw in it. It was an anger, an unbridled anger that is seeking expression. She has heavy buried emotions. But she is not able to confront them. Keep on suppressing them.
And her mother. Who asked her to go and beg to that creep 🤢. If she stand up to that creep in the proper manner and make a police complaint than succumb to this emotional blackmail Maya will be better off. The woman went gave bangles, cleaned his floor and came back. What the hell. She has literally destroyed her daughter's mental balance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah it was really a damn care attitude when maya was walking through street in open daylight don't giving a damn what people think about her face
Really it shows how hurt she has been since that day her 9th birthday poor girl 😕😭😭
I was really pissed off how can a wife tolerate this kind of bloody husband who hurts her own child huh...😡
Was little angry and confuse why they(cvs)need to show that mistress
Now I just hope that they won't show any common cause behind maya's mentally disturbed behaviour
Whatever cause should be unique and meaningful..unless this show will lose its charm

Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 8 years ago
Sanya17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it is mental abuse domestic violence and physical abuse maybe not sexual abuse but from maya 's flashback I think it was domestic violence
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
whatever flashbacks were shone today i feel that maya wasn't a victim of sexual abuse...it was a full fledged package of physical, mental and domestic abuse which her father used to practice. I don't know why her mother is still begging that creep but I think there must a reason for it. Why doesn't she want to involve police in to this matter... there is more to this story than what is being shown. Can't wait for the full story to unfold. Behaydh is getting "beyhadh interesting" 😃
Sanya17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Indian tv had advanced and daring enough to show child sexual abuse that too father daughter it felt like domestic violence after the flashbacks her father was a abuser and used to lock Maya and then beat Maya's mom but Maya somehow used to intervene that is why her father hates her but Maya got beatings too which was shown in the flashback
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanya17

I think it is mental abuse domestic violence and physical abuse maybe not sexual abuse but from maya 's flashback I think it was domestic violence

yeah even i'm feeling the same...it looks like maya had child abuse/domestic violence ...
shruthiravi thumbnail
What I feel is that Maya used to be physically and emotionally abused by her father to extract from her mother whatever he wants. And her mother tolerated the rubbish her father did in the name of sanskaar. I mean the misplaced sanskaar husband is God and a woman has to tolerate all the rubbish he does to her. Even I don't think sexual abuse is involved.
For me it is time Indian TV showed how the misplaced sanskaar of previous generation have adversely affected or affecting the present generation. Indian TV has shown enough doormats tolerating abusive husbands and their family in the name of sanskaar.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think Indian writers have courage to show child abuse ...the way maya shivers by mere a glimpse of this father ...she hates his guts enough that njoys his pic getting grinded...behind all these hate and fear there better be some concrete horrible past unless the whole trauma and psyche of the character Maya will go to drain.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@rb solid child abuse has to be there. Else the character will lose the charm
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At first I thought she was sexually abused by her father but I know indian television will not explore dis sexual abuse between a father and daughter..But his creepy looks made me think dat he definitely sexually abused her..My mom thinks he is her step father..Yday it's revealed that he is her own father nd he physically nd mentally abused her..I wish the makers show some strong reason for d way y Maya is behaving like dis..