Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shobhna23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SaJun scene was beautiful and last scene also but seems like the story is stuck! Scenes are getting Repetitive. And Arjun has to poke his nose in every matter I don't know why Maya is tolerating his kiddish behaviour!
I had another image of Maya's dad on my mind, I thought he is pure evil but he is just another drunked man blackmailing his wife for money and what the hell is wrong with Maya's mom? I hate this kind of people who support their abusive husband just bcz he is her husband. Stupid lady! Maya's mom is more psycho than Maya! But the show has just started so I am waiting how the story unfolds. As for now the show needs to stop repeating scenes!
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
^ Totally agreed with you, bang on.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shobhna.jha

SaJun scene was beautiful and last scene also but seems like the story is stuck! Scenes are getting Repetitive. And Arjun has to poke his nose in every matter I don't know why Maya is tolerating his kiddish behaviour!
I had another image of Maya's dad on my mind, I thought he is pure evil but he is just another drunked man blackmailing his wife for money and what the hell is wrong with Maya's mom? I hate this kind of people who support their abusive husband just bcz he is her husband. Stupid lady! Maya's mom is more psycho than Maya! But the show has just started so I am waiting how the story unfolds. As for now the show needs to stop repeating scenes!

Totally agree with u...after todays episode maya's dads devilish image is kinda ruin for me...😭
But hope for the best...finger crossed...
I also hate that kind of women who support their hubby no matter what bad they did...but still gonna hope for best..
Aree maya ki mom maya ki dad ki piche pagAl hain. ..
Maya ki dad maya ki picche pagal hain..
Aur abb maya Arjun ki piche pagal hain. ..
Pure family I pagal hain. .
They need an urgent meeting with psychiatrist
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I already hate Ashwin and his girlfriend. Why is Jhanvi even checking on him whether he is alright!? He is such a scumbag.

Btw loved the SaJun scene.
Also Maya locked up in her room wala scene. Jenny is queen , man. :') Precap is weird- but I guess Arjun will come at the right time to save her or something. Read it in some spoiler.
Btw who is the new guy who asked Arjun ki Maya ko haat kaise lagaya? Potential fourth wheel in ArYa story?

The new guy you said is Maya's lawyer Mr. Lalwani .You forgot him kya ..when Saanjh was appointed by Maya he was there too & Saanjh's boss was telling him ''sindhi sindhi bhai bhai ''😆
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I lovedd d epi except for the mistress scene🤢
And wat is the need for maya's mom to go there and to top it all the cake scene🤢
M hating maya's dad even more🤢😡
i don understand y din she complain abt her husband to the police🤢
Y was he jus left off without any punishment!!😕
I liked d Arjun-Saanjh scene is Arjun giving hopes to Saanjh now😲if he continues giving all this saanjh wil b hurt very badly wen arjun accepts maya isnt t😳but they wer cute though😆
Ultimately star of the epi was Maya❤️Saanjh is cute too😳
And yus i agree wit few ppl here they have to buckle up and move the story forward!!
and i so agree wit the below😳

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

I could not help but think that it is Arjun who is going to be the harbinger of trouble in both their lives- shattering Saanjh's hopes on one hand and not able to reciprocate Maya's love in full force on the other. I guess I love both Maya and Saanjh too much to see either of them in pain.
Star of the episode- Jennifer. Aneri was very good in the SaJun scene too.

Amazing post there👏

P.S Ive seen u in IB forum too u watch that also😳?

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
^ Absolutely. I am an IB fan first...love that show the most.
Dil Bole Oberoi!😉

Beyhadd is nice too. As of now i am only watching these two.