Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey nice to see you here :)
I agree today's episode was a mixed bag of feelings. I liked the way maya walked towards the sea, not giving a damn about what people think about her, cleansed herself with the water (although arjun joked about it because he thought that she went all this way just to wash her face).
The terrace scene, yes it's a bit repetitive but today's scene had a different flavor. The way arjun laid on saajh's lap and told her how comfortable he is around her, made me feel that he has taken saanjh for granted. No I don't think he loves her, he is just used to having her around and solving all his problems. So the day she leaves him will be the day we will actually get to see how much he values saanjh ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maya's dad and his mistress, that was a total disappointment and tbh it ruined that villainous feel for me. I hated the way her mum came and begged him not to hurt maya. Don't know why but I feel she isn't doing all this just out of love ...there is a reason way deeper than this hopefully CVs won't disappoint me with this one.

the last scene with arjun over hearing maya's mum ...and maya ruining someone's sketch with a crayon (most probabaly her dad)...have to say jennifer is nailing it as maya...she is SIMPLY PERFECT ๐Ÿ‘
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously you people selected the apt name ๐Ÿ˜† Saas bahu ๐Ÿ˜† bahu- maya s mom.. Saas- ashwin... Sautan - that lady...
Maya s mom cleaning the floor ๐Ÿ˜†
Typical Saas bahu scene ๐Ÿ˜† repeated in so many serials so many times. In fact the last time I was in that gopi bahu serial...

First time they showed a scene related to her father.. His life...
There should have been some creativity...
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I already hate Ashwin and his girlfriend. Why is Jhanvi even checking on him whether he is alright!? He is such a scumbag.

Btw loved the SaJun scene.
Also Maya locked up in her room wala scene. Jenny is queen , man. :') Precap is weird- but I guess Arjun will come at the right time to save her or something. Read it in some spoiler.
Btw who is the new guy who asked Arjun ki Maya ko haat kaise lagaya? Potential fourth wheel in ArYa story?

I see that you're a NAUC fan. I'm a huge fan too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jhanvi being so weak was a disappointment. Chalo..okay...You're too weak to stand up to the man. But don't ask the man who abuses your daughter if he is all right๐Ÿฅฑ

I think the man who fought with Arjun is the one who messes up his campaign and frames him as the spoilers indicate. He seemed to have a beyhadd love for Maya too๐Ÿ˜†

Jenny is awesome. She aces these scenes. โญ๏ธ
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

Hehe...for the moment I am undecided about the ship...arya or sajun. I like both Maya and saanjh...at the moment I don't think arjun deserves either of them๐Ÿ˜‰ maybe with time I will be able to decide.

Yes...very true. I want a good, solid and valid background that justifies her trauma.

That mistress character is so saas bahu. They started playing sautan-sautan already I hope her role is very less.

About that mistress role arghh. ๐Ÿ˜ก..
WHY they have to show that...really can't take that
Just can't take that...now.really having a bad feeling...about beyhadh being a typical indian show but don't want that to be happened.
Lol
I think it is Arjun who is going to be alone and Become That Beyhadh lover for Maya snd Saanjh
And Maya and Saanjh is gonna end up together..lol

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

Hey nice to see you here :)
I agree today's episode was a mixed bag of feelings. I liked the way maya walked towards the sea, not giving a damn about what people think about her, cleansed herself with the water (although arjun joked about it because he thought that she went all this way just to wash her face).
The terrace scene, yes it's a bit repetitive but today's scene had a different flavor. The way arjun laid on saajh's lap and told her how comfortable he is around her, made me feel that he has taken saanjh for granted. No I don't think he loves her, he is just used to having her around and solving all his problems. So the day she leaves him will be the day we will actually get to see how much he values saanjh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maya's dad and his mistress, that was a total disappointment and tbh it ruined that villainous feel for me. I hated the way her mum came and begged him not to hurt maya. Don't know why but I feel she isn't doing all this just out of love ...there is a reason way deeper than this hopefully CVs won't disappoint me with this one.

the last scene with arjun over hearing maya's mum ...and maya ruining someone's sketch with a crayon (most probabaly her dad)...have to say jennifer is nailing it as maya...she is SIMPLY PERFECT ๐Ÿ‘

Hey...nice to see you here too! I guess we have similar tastes๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes...for Maya to walk like that...uncaring of her image was quite shocking. I guess she came to her senses only when she had taken a dip in the water. Maybe she was in a trance like state...the birthday celebrations made her regress into a 9 year old again I guess.

I liked Saanjh and Arjun a lot today...it was very sweet. I totally agree with you. He takes her presence for granted now..but will realize her importance only when she starts withdrawing from him.

I think her mom is in love with her abusive husband and makes excuses for his behaviour. The way she cleaned the mess with the mistress smirking was just

I never thought Jennifer would be such a natural. She is so, so good. ๐Ÿ‘ She's killing it as Maya!

Thanks for commmenting๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Seriously you people selected the apt name ๐Ÿ˜† Saas bahu ๐Ÿ˜† bahu- maya s mom.. Saas- ashwin... Sautan - that lady...

Maya s mom cleaning the floor ๐Ÿ˜†
Typical Saas bahu scene ๐Ÿ˜† repeated in so many serials so many times. In fact the last time I was in that gopi bahu serial...

First time they showed a scene related to her father.. His life...
There should have been some creativity...

You're so right. It was like Gopi bahu and kokila ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

About that mistress role arghh. ๐Ÿ˜ก..
WHY they have to show that...really can't take that
Just can't take that...now.really having a bad feeling...about beyhadh being a typical indian show but don't want that to be happened.
Lol
I think it is Arjun who is going to be alone and Become That Beyhadh lover for Maya snd Saanjh
And Maya and Saanjh is gonna end up together..lol

Hehe...I'm a SaaYa shipper too...join the club. These women are awesome and deserve much better๐Ÿ˜‰

That mistress is so annoying. I really hope usse zyaada use na Karein.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Hehe...I'm a SaaYa shipper too...join the club. These women are awesome and deserve much better๐Ÿ˜‰

That mistress is so annoying. I really hope usse zyaada use na Karein.

Whoohooo finally found a Saaya shipper yep..
About Saaya shipping I wished that they will happen...
Arjun will become the Beyhadh crazy lover...
Now finally found the Saaya group. .
So where I am gonna join
^ Chalo mods se poochke AT banate hein๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

^ Chalo mods se poochke AT banate hein๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Not so bad idea...at least both them will be aware about love in the air ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
Unlike Arjun..who gets so much ishara but samajh tai nehi hai. ..
Abb samjha he just just turned on by seeing Lorry that garam masala episode wsla