Arjun's Maa and Maya's Papa

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Why do I feel it will be finally Maya who will make Arjun understand his mother. Somehow the cake fiasco made me feel that. And it will be Arjun through whom Maya will finally get rid of the ghosts of her father.
If you look Maya has a very loving relation with her mother and a scary relation with her father. Maya enjoys when her father is tormented.
Look at Arjun. Though his past is not revealed it feels like he had a good relation with his father who is no more, an uneasy relation with his mother. Arjun is not able to connect to his mother. He doesn't openly insult her, but he is not comfortable. So somewhere I feel Maya's and Arjun's mom's past will cross. Saanjh will play an active role in it. That is why in cake she makes Maa from Maya
Same is the case with Maya. Arjun hooks Maya up. He is fearless and yesterday he reminds her of her worst fear. Her father. The way he put the cake and set happy b'day he brings her back the memories of her 9th b'day. So presence of Arjun can unnerve her as he is more and more seeing her vulnerable nature.
But in a nutshell Arjun's and Maya's union will help both to deal with past ghosts. Arjun with his Maa and Maya with her Papa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maya's past seems a lot more complicated that Arjun's. Arjun seems to have had some minor tiff with his mother but he still cares for her. Maya not so much.
Arjun is definitely going to help Maya fight her father and her fears. Not so sure the other way around.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Karali Maya's past is more complicated. But Arjun does have a difference with his mother where he calls her Ayaan's mother. That has to change.
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Was waiting for ur post..Is arjun's mother his step mother coz he told saanjh that she is not his but ayaan's mother?
shruthiravi thumbnail
@KS I am also thinking along those lines. Maya's father seems to be her real father who is torturing her. Maybe that myth will have to break for Arjun that the only one who truly cares for you is the one who gave you birth.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.S.

Was waiting for ur post..Is arjun's mother his step mother coz he told saanjh that she is not his but ayaan's mother?

She cares for him all the time but stays out of his way as she knows it will upset him to see her around. I don't think she is his step mother. May be he blames her for his father not being there.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun is surely going to help maya get out of her trauma but I am not sure about maya helping arjun other than providing money for him so that he have his fantasies fulfilled. But it would be great if she can't mend his relation with his mom :) I feel saanjh can do it better.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@mushi saanjh is trying a lot to mend the relation of Arjun and Maa. But it has not happened.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe this can be a possibility!!
Coz Maya loves her mom more!!
Maybe she will play a major part with the help of saanjh in bringing them together!!
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post. It is more likely to happen that way.