chokri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Some thoughts after watching today's episode .
Sanjh was going to Kiss Arjun but that didn't happen so I think Maya n Arjun are going to end up together in the end.
Also, There is a possibility that Ayaan and Sanjh will be together .

Wat u guys think? would love to read your thoughts too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If i go by the story right now ...i want ayaan saanjh ...because arjun seems to have taken saanjh for granted ...I don't know whether arjun has hidden feelings for saanjh which he might realise later on ...
He hasn't realised becoz saanjh never made him realise...Coming Maya and arjun Maya has already started falling for arjun ...The story is dealing with obsession so I really can't speak on end game ...I don't want Maya to suffer in the end but it will depend on the level of her obsession.Today we saw a glimpse of that at the temple.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel Arjun does love Saanjh, but hasn't yet realised it.
I don't mind Ayaan n Saanjh, but d way he pushes her towards Arjun, it wud b odd if dy end up as a couple.
chokri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank You girls, very interesting thoughts 😳
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another thing I noticed in yesterday's episode was Saanjh's dad ...earlier we found him too teasing his daughter about Arjun which I found weird & embarrassing coming from a dad but yesterday he was behaving differently seeing Arjun & Saanjh together. It seemed he could feel that its only his daughter who's got feelings for him but not him. Arjun seemed to be forcibly enjoying the party ... he was there but not really & that's what her dad could feel.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheUnique

Another thing I noticed in yesterday's episode was Saanjh's dad ...earlier we found him too teasing his daughter about Arjun which I found weird & embarrassing coming from a dad but yesterday he was behaving differently seeing Arjun & Saanjh together. It seemed he could feel that its only his daughter who's got feelings for him but not him. Arjun seemed to be forcibly enjoying the party ... he was there but not really & that's what her dad could feel.

The reason why arjun was forcefully enjoying the party because arjun is never comfortable in his mother s presence.He has some issues with mother. It has nothing to do with saanjh.Coming to saanjh father,he has toned after saanjh had put that dress ...he got emotional seeing her ...remember ...
From then on he seems to be more tensed.His protective instincts for has woken up I suppose.The only reason he is OK for arjun because arjun is vandana son otherwise arjun lacks manners to even hello saanjh parents.