Birthday Happy ;D

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends,
So today's episode was an exclusive birthday special one. The birthday girl yet in white looked special today, a changed and relaxed look that we seldom could find in her. Yes, today was her day.

Some new things happened with the show too,

Maya's hidden faced got unveiled a bit today with the evil smile she passed while in the mandir pooja when her watch dogs attacked her father. Though I wont blame her for this at this particular point as of now it feels like he deserves even more, but this throws light on her urge to distroy whoever turns her enemies. We just got a glimpse of that Maya today.

Coming to the maya arjun scene was so cute and the 'birthday happy ' was hillarious and even the last 'get out' was so sweet😆
Is that only me or anyone else felt like she was trying to hide herself from arjun, that she was really happy and overwhelmed of the birthday surprise? Maya even surprised him back with a 'THANK YOU '.

But even behind her calm and content face there hid a dark sea that started roaring with her past birthday memories when her birthday celebrations started at her office and it was the last thing to happen when he smeared the cake on her and she was lost to the depths of the sea of her chocking past.

Would like to read ur views on this. Thank u for reading.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi alanta !

Very well pointed out ..I too noticed the same ...the urge to destroy her enemies ...actually we have seen the glimse when Maya put her father s pic in the blender ...the smile on her face reveals the pleasure she derives while doing it ...Well her father deserves every bit of it ...and bearing so much pain person does become revengeful ...But I am scared about her reactions because if you notice in many shows the main leads do take revenge ...But their expressions are like they don't enjoy but it was suppose to be done for sake of justice so they do it ...here Maya derives sadistic pleasure just like the way her father derives from scaring her.So that's a streak which we going to watch more as story progresses ...

There were a lot of funny scenes like she says get out ...arjun s reactions when she says thank you ...When ayan says yeh toh yahi rehgaya ...vandana laughing ...now I beginning to ship ayaan and saanjh...He gives so much attention to that girl who is forever worried about arjun who always takes her for granted.
Sanya17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved today's epi though her past was painful to watch it was scary and the way CVS portrayed it was very scary CVS deserves appreciation with the way they are handling the story till now it was so good