1126479 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update
U really very talented
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 19

Sufi pick up the knife but is stopped by Maya to avoid media chaos.

Sufi : one second sis, some people don't straighten till they get treatment

Maya ; stop it Sufi, not right now

Ayaan and Saanjh reach there at the same time. He tries to stop Sufi

Ayaan : no sufi, don't create scene in front of media

Sufi drops the knife hearing Maya's words and finds video from her phone.

"Ashwin Mehrothra, today I will show the world who is sane and who is insaneSufi plays video of Ashwin beating Maya from the party recently

The whole media is shocked to see the video being live cast. Sharma and Mathur family also watches the video on TV. Arjun gets to know Ashwin being Maya's father from whom he saved her.

Sufi picks up the beating stick and hands to Maya

Maya : what are you doing?

"Sis, today don't be afraid, show him his status so no father can ever think of doing this to his own child " Sufi encourages Maya to not be afraid

" Go away from here, or else you cannot imagine what I can go to you Maya warns him initially but Ashwin acts innocent in front of everybody insulting Maya and Sufi.

"Jhanvi, stop your daughters or else I will expose both of them today and you know if that happens both of them will not be able to show their face Ashwin threatens her in the corner but she instead tells her daughter to be brave

Maya ; you won't leave like this (starts beating him up)

"If you ever come near my family then with this stick I will break your another leg says angrily hitting him

Sufi looks at him with relief seeing his pain reminiscing her brother's pain from childhood.

Maya ; guards, throw him out of here

Karan feels proud of his sister of taking step forward.

Arjun : Maya, are you okay? (calls her)

Maya ; don't worry I am alright, I will meet you tonight okay

After the ceremony Maya shares affection with Sufi for the courage

Maya ; till today who nobody could do, you did in few moments, thank you

Saanjh : aunty, this is Arjun's haldi

Maya gets elated to see Ayaan and Saanjh.

"Thank you for being part of this marriage Ayaan tells Sufi

Sufi : this is my family, no matter how much I get angry on them but my heart will never stop beating for them

Ayaan : by the way you look like your getting married

Sufi : excuse me (takes his hand from her shoulder)

Jhanvi ; Sufi, can you put all this boxes in the store room

Sufi : sure aunty, move Ayaan

Ayaan : let me help you

Maya : my dear brother in law, we don't make guest work and you are from groom's side so you cannot do that

Ayaan ; bhabhi, this are all old tradition, but I believe in equality. two families are bonded now there should be no difference

Sufi : you should be professor, such a boring lecture

Ayaan helps Sufi putting everything in store room.

Ayaan : tell me something, from where did you find that video

Sufi : one of my friend was reporter, she attended the office party and saw everything with her eyes.

Ayaan : I always knew you were brave, and I am glad I could witness that today

"Thank you Sufi says softly when her hair are falling on her face

Ayaan removes those hair gently and is about to get close but Saanjh calls him.

Sufi : Saanjh is calling you

Ayaan ; I am coming (is about to leave when Sufi holds his hand)

Sufi : thank you for everything Ayaan

Ashwin tells Jhanvi of telling the truth about Maya and Sufi

Jhanvi ; I don't care, I know my daughters are strong enough to handle any situation and today they proved it

Ashwin: who are you explaining? you would have told them long time ago if you were so sure

Jhanvi : do whatever you want, but neither will I beg in front of you nor I will let my daughter do that same mistake

Ashwin ; the daughter you are so proud will make you down one day, and this marriage I will not let it happen at any cost, just wait and watch

Jhanvi tells Karan about Ashwin's warning

Karan ; aunty, don't stress out he will not do anything

Jhanvi : I have told him that nobody will believe him but he has proof against Maya, we have to do something and what if he stops this marriage

Karan : aunty, I promise he will not stop this marriage and the truth we buried years ago will remain buried

Later Karan goes to meet Ashwin at his house

Ashwin : Sakshi look who is here, your sister gave me good hospitality now its our turn

Karan : you don't need that because today I am here to do something for you

Ashwin : and can I ask what favor?

"Here is the check, fill the amount of money you want but in return go away from Maya's life Karan puts checkbook on table

Ashwin ; what if I don't accept this deal

Karan : you don't have choice, because if you try to bring Maya's truth out then the first person to go jail will be you

Ashwin and Sakshi gets dumbstruck when Karan shows video of their deeds.

Ashwin : from where did you get this?

Karan : don't think too much about that, I am quiet only to save Maya from all this but the day my mouth opens you both will be serving in jail

Karan : so you keep your promise I will keep mine alright, good day and take care of your leg, because if you ever go near Maya I am sure she will break your another leg, then you will have to reserved your place outside the temple

(leaves the house)

Ashwin breaks the glass in anger but Sakshi stops him and tells him to target the main weakness of Maya and Karan

Ashwin : you mean Sufi?

Sakshi : thank god at least you have some brains left, remember how she was scared from you but that wall broke, now you will have to create that wall again and make her puppet whose string will remain in our hands

Ashwin : you know thats not possible

Sakshi : of course it is, now listen to me very carefully, you have to show her the trailer before taking next step

Jhanvi : Maya, I think you should tell everything to Arjun, about your past

Maya : you know what the past is, he will leave me

Jhanvi : no, if he loves you he will never leave your hand

Maya decides to tell everything to Arjun when she meets him.

Both of them meet at the beach after the tiring day.

Arjun ; Maya, what was all of that ?

"I will tell you everything but you will have to listen very carefully says with nervousness

Arjun : I told you before that I don't care about your past but if by sharing your heart it makes your burden less then go ahead I am listening

Maya : yes, Ashwin Mehrothra is my father unfortunately, my mom's only mistake in whole life, even after nana's insistence she went ahead with the marriage, they say love is blind but the truth is lovers are blind Arjun

Arjun is listening silently to her story but is interrupted by Saanjh's call when Maya is about to reveal the important part of her life.

Saanjh : where are you duffer? you know that after haldi, both of you cannot meet each other, aunty is not well, you just come quickly

Arjun : I know dusky, I am coming, Maya I have to go, because Ayaan's mom is not well

Maya : what happened to her

Arjun ; I dont' know I have to rush

"Wait, i am coming with you Maya insists on going with him which he agree for

Both of them goes to Sharma house and sees the doctor.

Arjun ; dusky, what happened

Saanjh : nothing , just normal fever

"That was bound to happen, after all she takes so much stress, from today you will not do anything, just rest Arjun shows his immense concern

Saanjh : and aunty if you want we can postpone the date of marriage till you don't get well

Vandana ; you don't have to do that, till you are here with me why do I need to worry (pampers her)

Maya gets insecure when Vandana does not notice her.

Arjun : you said it right, dusky is the lifeline of this family

Maya breaks the glass in the hand by holding tightly. Vandana who have noticed her expression gets worried

Arjun : Maya, are you okay, wait I will bring the first aid

He applies medicine on her hand

Precap : Ayaan and Sufi's passionate romance in Mehndi as well Arjun and Maya . An unknown stranger sends clues to Saanjh about Maya's past.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Karan & Jhanvi standing for Maya & Sufi against Ashwin. Loved Jhanvi beating up Ashwin and telling him to do whatever he wants. Maya tried to tell about her past to Arjun because Jhanvi said so. Stupid Saanjh called up Arjun. Maya broke the glass on hearing that Dusky is family's lifeline. Hope Maya completes her convo with Arjun from where she left.
Setx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...it's awesome yaar..
U r so brilliant 😃
swatisinh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update by u
U have written beautifully 👏
abhiya23 thumbnail
Remaining plot of story

Maya confesses her love for Arjun which shatters Karan but he does not reveal his feelings. He instead frees her from their promise and let her go with Arjun. This does not go well with Sufi who loves her brother too much and refuses to be part of their happiness. She shows her immense hate towards Maya and Arjun for betraying Karan. Her relation with Ayaan is shaken up due to the misunderstandings. She finds out about Saanjh's love for Arjun and uses against Maya as weapon. Arjun makes plan to surprise in grand hotel but does not realize Saanjh has got his letter instead of Maya. Everybody misunderstands the situation too while Maya too gets hurt. Later the families gets big blow when Arjun discloses the truth of marrying Maya. Both families with heavy heart accepts the relation. Later the ceremonies start for the marriage when Sufi refuses to be part of their rituals. However she realizes her mistake and goes to the haldi ritual. She still holds immense hatred for Arjun but slowly starts to melt.

In one situation Maya suffers heavy loss in one of the campaign due to rivalry. Sufi and Arjun join hands to make successful fashion league and make it blast. The gap starts to reduce when Arjun finds sister in Sufi and finally is able to make place in her heart. She gets the victim of Ashwin's evil tricks but is saved by Ayaan. Maya starts getting jealous of Arjun and Saanjh's friendship and slowly gets obsessed. She creates misunderstanding between the friends which is on the verge of breaking. Vandana too starts disliking Maya after the situation. Saanjh is heartbroken by Arjun's rejection and is consoled by Ayaan which does not go well with Sufi either. She makes Ayaan promise to only love her for lifetime

Vandana shows the horoscope of Arjun and Ayaan for marriage but is shocked when priest predicts negative for both. It is predicted Ayaan life will turn upside down and will pay heavy price to remove darkness from Sufi's life. Arjun will too end up paying price for Maya's past and soon dragged into the darkness. This does not go well with Maya who will threaten priest but not kill. Next day he dies due to heart attack for which blame comes on Sufi as she showed her angered in front of everybody. Maya gives her half share of company to Arjun. Karan goes against this as he is too major shareholder in the company. He does not want Maya to face heartbreak.

On the marriage day of Arjun and Maya, Saanjh reveals Maya's dark past in front of people. She stabbed Ashwin's leg and accidentally killed Nana. Karan starts suspecting the person who helped Saanjh. It was master plan of Sufi to bring the truth of Maya through Saanjh. He gets furious to her and asks the reason. It is revealed Sufi was blackmailed by Ashwin to stop the marriage to save her brother from him. Arjun leaves Maya at the altar which shatters her. She gets drunk and pours her heart out. Sufi breaks all relation with Ayaan finally due to Arjun's deed. Everybody is unaware how Vandana has made Arjun do the deed and reminding of the promise he made to his dad. Karan and Sufi brings her back to stability. She again becomes cold hearted boss burying her emotions again. Arjun has been living like dead body with Maya's memories. Ayaan blasts off Vandana for showing true colors. Maya gets to know about Arjun's sacrifice and breaks down in front of him. Karan who started to love Saanjh misunderstands her love for Arjun and behaves rudely with her. Ashwin is killed in mysterious circumstances and blame goes on Maya and Sufi.

Maya convinces Sufi to marry Ayaan for her happiness but she refuses to accept the family who humiliated her. Karan too refuses for the proposal. Doctors reveals about Maya's disease of brain tumor which shocks everybody. They do not reveal it to Arjun. Ayaan decides to end the fuel between Arjun and him, Ayaan and Sufi has to perform last concert together. During the end of concert Arjun and Ayaan patch up while Maya's condition gets worse and is rushed to hospital. Saanjh tries to follow them but could not. Maya's operation is done and is cured but she decides to leave everything behind. It is revealed Ashwin is very much alive and the person died was Shipra. Arjun is blamed for the murder and is arrested for Pandit's murder too. Maya with Sufi's help gather evidence against Ashwin. A major flashback reveals that Maya is the daughter of Janvi's sister and Sufi is Jhanvi and Ashwin's daughter. Her nanaji broke relation with Jhanvi for marrying against his wishes. Her father names everything on her sister Megha . Ashwin makes deadly plan to inherit whole property. He gets Maya's parents killed in car accident unaware he will get nothing after their death as Megha named everything to Maya and later only right on the wealth will be her husband. This rages Ashwin and he forcefully tries to take custody while Jhanvi's father instead requests to send Maya to boarding when she gets five years. In hostel she meets Karan and becomes his best friends. Both share their amount of happiness but it does not stay long when on her ninth birthday she is called back to her house.

On her ninth birthday Jhanvi who is pregnant. Ashwin makes situation where due to Maya, she gets into labor pain. In hospital doctors sadly tells them about miscarriage. Blame comes on Maya and is labelled as mad due to her insecurity of sharing love with her sibling. In the course of time Karan's parents too die and Jhanvi's father bring him and small Sufi at home, One fine day he is found to be murdered and blame goes on Maya. This time Karan takes her blame and is send to remand home for few years. In that time Maya starts protecting Sufi from Ashwin and in defense stabs on his leg. Maya tells the cops of Ashwin's deed and makes Jhanvi witness but she does not open her mouth in fear. Karan gives proof to the cops and sends Ashwin to jail for harassment.

Maya is furious on Jhanvi for making her life mess as well as her own daughter. She blames Karan for hiding everything from them and decides to leave all the past behind. Sufi slaps Ashwin in front of media for being beast in her life. She too gets ready to leave the country with Maya but Ayaan pacifies her but Maya stays decides to leave. Before her departure Arjun does emotional speech of their moments which makes her breakdown. Karan asks Saanjh's hands from Prem which they happily agree. Vandana apologizes from Maya for all her behavior. The story ends with all three couple getting married happily.

PS : Guys since the show is ending, I don't see anybody would really be wasting time in forum so before leaving I want readers to know the rest of the story,. I am not fond of leaving stories incomplete.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Sad to know that you are leaving. Won't you come back if Jennifer's new show begins? By the way, it was a dramatic update. Sufi tried to separate Arya for rejecting Karan & broke all the relations with Ayaan. Shocking that Suj & Maya are cousins and Ashwin killed Maya's parents in a car accident. Both Arjun & Maya got blamed. Glad that Karan took care of everything and brought things to normal. Glad that Vandana reconciled with Maya and All 3 marriages took place.
abhiya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

Sad to know that you are leaving. Won't you come back if Jennifer's new show begins? By the way, it was a dramatic update. Sufi tried to separate Arya for rejecting Karan & broke all the relations with Ayaan. Shocking that Suj & Maya are cousins and Ashwin killed Maya's parents in a car accident. Both Arjun & Maya got blamed. Glad that Karan took care of everything and brought things to normal. Glad that Vandana reconciled with Maya and All 3 marriages took place.

I don't know yet, maybe if I like that show, btw I am also doing the same thing for FF and that SS before leaving this forum. But I will be around in different forum for another shows so feel free to pm me anytime.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

I don't know yet, maybe if I like that show, btw I am also doing the same thing for FF and that SS before leaving this forum. But I will be around in different forum for another shows so feel free to pm me anytime.

Pls lmk what you watch any other show.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago