Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
It's good that Karan found out that Maya loves someone else
I liked the scene when Maya can control herself and rushes to Arjun cuz she can't see him and pain :)
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your writing style is impressive. I liked your story more than the show. :)
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 16

Karan : are you happy now

Maya nods positively and hugs him very happily.

Karan ; I want to talk with Arjun for a minute, can I ?

Maya : sure, I have conference soon I will see you later

Arjun : can I come in (knocks in Maya's cabin)

Karan : You don't have to ask, come in, have a seat

Arjun : thanks, so what do you want to talk with me

Karan ; Look Arjun, since childhood I have always seen Maya from closely, which nobody ever saw, I don't know how much you know Maya, I guess from few weeks or month or so

Arjun looks on trying to understand

Karan ; All I want to tell you that from now on Maya is your responsibility, I am done with all my duties

Arjun : I promise from today Maya is my responsibility

Karan ; alright then I will see you then, I think you should go to meeting

Arjun : thank you (leaves the cabin)

He hugs Maya from back happily

"What are you doing, its office" Maya tries to leave him

Arjun : now we got official commitment, why should I back off

Maya ; not till you get permit Mr Sharma, first I want to meet your family

Arjun : I thought you already met them, looks this tricks will not work

Maya : Well in that case I met them as your boss now I want to be your part, leave me (runs from the room)

Arjun : she is so cute, no problem tomorrow I will surprise you in such way our love will break all boundaries

In evening Arjun books a venue to surprise Maya. He buys ring for Maya and puts in his bag.

Ayaan : bhai, what is going on, whats up with this all preparation

Arjun : I will tell you when time comes, just make sure today bring everybody to Blue moon at 8, I have very big surprise and can you inform Saanjh too, without her my happiness is incomplete

Maya : Arjun what is the need of all this

"Maya baby, I am Arjun Sharma, I love crooked ways, be there by 7:30 okay" Arjun says while getting ready

Maya is searching for her clothes to wear in the evening.

Jhanvi : Maya, you are happy now?

"Very much" exclaims joyfully

Jhanvi ; but remember one thing baby, by holding the thread of love don't lose your friendship some day

Maya : what are you saying, mom, Karan himself has approved for this

Jhanvi (in her mind) : I wish you knew his feelings so you understand his pain

Maya : mom, where are you lost? are you not happy for me

Jhanvi : Of course I am, now get ready or you will be late

Maya : thanks mom

Karan comes at her house to meet Jhanvi

Maya : hi, what are you doing here

"Now that you have find your company to do dinner with I thought even I should have little chat with aunty" Karan casually talks with her

Maya ; well then, have fun both of you I am going out see you later bye

Karan ; stop giving that attitude and driver is waiting for you downstairs

Maya : bye mom

Jhanvi : bye baby, go carefully

Karan's smile vanishes as soon as Maya leaves outside

Jhanvi ; why Karan, you agreed so easily why are you giving so much pain to yourself

Karan : I am not that weak, nor I am so big hearted, the thing which was never mine how can I possess on that

Jhanvi : but do you think Arjun will be able to handle Maya like you did from all years

Karan ; he will learn it, if he has dared to put his hand in fire then he should learn how to play with that

Jhanvi : you trust people easily Karan, don't be blinded

Karan : my eyes are always open but now Maya has to learn that to fight battle herself

Jhanvi : what about Sufi? did you tell her?

Karan ; no, I will tell her when time comes, I am not concerned about that, she will understand sooner or later

Jhanvi : I hope your sacrifice does not go in vain, I don't my Maya to suffer again in anybody's hands

Karan : nothing will happen like that aunty, and Arjun will not dare to do anything

Saanjh arrives at the place early before Maya and sees the decoration. Arjun misunderstands it to be Maya and turns of the lights.

Arjun : I know you are afraid of dark but today I will remove all that from your life

Saanjh is on the other side of pillar when he is taking to her.

Arjun : I know what you might be thinking, we know each other from a while but never had chance to talk with each other, today I want to tell my heart

Saanjh gets excited while Maya's car break down in the middle of the road.

Maya : driver what happened?

Driver : looks like tyre is punctured, it will take a while

Maya : oh god, how will I reach the place, I guess I will walk there

Driver : wait, there is garage nearby, I will get it fixed

Maya ; don't worry about me I will walk, it is not that far, you call some mechanic and bring the car to the hotel

Driver : but ma'am

Maya : I said, its okay now hurry up and reach the venue (leaves)

Arjun : you have everything you want except one thing happiness, I want to see this world through your eyes, will you be with me for lifetime (forwards his hand)

Lights comes back when Saanjh happily hugs him.

Saanjh : of course duffer, I am your only support for whole life

The families too join them and congratulates them

Arjun : Dusky? you

Suman : very smart (twists his ears) you have been wooing her from long time and didn't even let us know

Saanjh : you were so romantic I didn't knew that

Arjun : dusky you are getting all wrong

Saanjh : where was this romantic Mr Sharma from years ago, see everybody is so happy today

Vandana blesses him and kisses his forehead. Arjun's eyes fall on somebody who is standing in corner with rage and tears none other than Maya. Her eyes are filled with lot of questions and pain. She leaves without giving any reaction to Arjun. Families are pleased with Arjun's confession

Suman : Vandana, just cast off the evil eyes from them, just look how happy they are

Maya angrily goes to her house and starts breaking things in her room recalling Arjun.

"Why Arjun, why did you do this to me" Maya yells loudly

Jhanvi and Karan has been out to his house. Arjun keeps calling Maya but she does not pick up his call.

Arjun : please talk to me Maya, I know you are angry

Maya sits on floor breaking the light lamps in the room when Arjun comes. She is about to hit him with lamp but he stops her immediately

"Maya, listen to me please" Arjun tells her tearfully

Maya : get out from here, I don't want to see your face, you liar (pushes him)

Arjun : Maya, please listen to me once and then do whatever you want (makes her sit on couch)

Maya calms down seeing the desperation in his eyes.

Arjun : this is a big misunderstanding, I told you this before I never loved Saanjh more than friend, I don't know how this happened but I promise I will set everything right

Maya : go away from here, and come back only when you set everything right

Arjun : Maya?

"I said leave right now" Maya tells him looking at the other side

Arjun goes silently from the room leaving sad Maya who is on floor. Karan sees Arjun outside the building who leaves in rush.

Jhanvi : that was Arjun right? but what was he doing here

Karan : dont' worry aunty, I am sure they will manage their problem

Jhanvi : Karan don't be so lenient, god forbid if things go out of hands

Karan : nothing will happen, they will sort out if anything wrong happens

Jhanvi : lets go inside

Sharma house

The house is full of happiness and cheerful voice with everybody having high hopes. Arjun returns home only to find the lost happiness from long time. Though he wants to blurt out everything at the moment but knows he cannot disrupt the environment.

Vandana : Arjun, what happened, is everything okay

Arjun : yes I am fine, don't worry, I am just tired from whole day

Ayaan : of course you will be, after all you did so much work today

"Idiot, stop your nonsense"Arjun hits on his head for foiling his plans

Vandana : you must be hungry, have some dinner

Suman : Arjun, now get used to eat my Saanjh's food too (twists his ear)

In the middle of everybody the only person who can hear Arjun's heartbeat is Vandana and senses his inner heart. Late at night Arjun is sitting in balcony recalling his mother's shadow from last time.

"Arjun" a hand falls on his shoulder none other than Vandana

Arjun : you didn't sleep yet

Vandana : you too didn't sleep, how can I when my child is awake

Arjun : No, I am just not sleepy

Vandana : whats the matter Arjun, I know you very well than nobody, I didn't ask much in front of everybody

Arjun : can I ask you something?

Vandana : is that something to ask

Arjun : sometimes I feel, what if dad was alive today, he would be so happy

Vandana : they are always with you Arjun, watching you

Arjun : I never gave you any rights, not being good with you, but still how can you not get angry at me

Vandana : its a mother feeling, she can get angry on her child but can never hate him, Arjun : tell me honestly, why did you marry dad when you could have got anybody, why did you wanted to take my burden

Vandana : your dad only married me for your sake, and to save my reputation in front of people, you probably don't know that after your mom left us, people started gossiping about your dad and me, your dad was very good person Arjun

Arjun ; whole life I stayed angry at you for taking my dad away, but somewhere I was happy that because of you I got a reason to live my Ayaan

Vandana : you love Ayaan too much, I just want to tell you that I never intended to take your mother's place, I want to make small place in your heart

Arjun stays silent watching the stars.

Vandana :, Arjun, it looks like you are not happy with today's incidence

Arjun : I am not happy

Vandana : you can share with me as a friend if not a mother

Arjun (holds her hand) : please don't misunderstand me, just listen

Vandana : I am listening

"I don't love Saanjh, this is all a misunderstanding" Arjun gets up mustering the courage for truth

Vandana : what? if you don't love Saanjh then what is all this calling her in hotel

Arjun : This Ayaan has messed up everything, he thought I was gonna propose to Saanjh and then I don't how she came there

Vandana : who is that girl?

"Maya" Arjun reveals after few minutes of silence

Vandana : Maya Mehrothra, where you work, your boss

Arjun : yes, I love Maya and she came at hotel too but you call came before her so left without saying anything

Vandana : do you even know what you are saying Arjun, you love Maya? how did this all happen

Arjun : she is very nice girl, I know you are probably thinking about status and all but let me tell this things don't matter to both of us

Vandana : Arjun, even I am not concerned about that but you both are very different, do you think you will be cope with her

Arjun : I know that I love her and cannot marry anybody else, I told you because I thought you will understand my problem

Vandana : I get your problem, and If this marriage makes you happy then I am fine that too

Arjun : really? but what will we tell Dusky and Suman aunty,

Vandana : I will all handle that but on one condition

Arjun : I accept everything

Vandana : lets make a deal, you consider me your friend and I will help you in return what do you say (forwards her hand)

Arjun : okay fine, let me tell you once you are my friend you will have to stick to with me

Vandana : I accept

Arjun : thank you

Vandana ; no sorry, no thank you in friendship

"Our friendship will be unique so everything is possible" Arjun gives high five and goes to his room

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kabir went to pick Maya and is playing a cupid between arya. Maya misunderstood after seerSaanjh with him and left. Glad that Arjun confessed his love for Maya to Vandana.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 17

Vandana promises to help Arjun get his love without messing the relation between two close families. Next day Vandana calls Mathur family and tells Arjun to inform Maya the same thing.

"what are you planning to do Arjun ask with too much concern

Vandana : give your new friend chance to prove our friendship

Arjun : all the best, mo (is about to say but stops) new friend

Vandana : thank you

Suman : Vandana, why did you call us here urgently, is everything all right

Vandana : I have to talk something important with you all

Prem : what happened Vandana ji? why do you look so serious

Vandana : I want to talk about Arjun and Saanjh relationship

Prem : why are you so hesitating so much

"This marriage can't happen finally confesses with courage

Everybody is taken aback with her words specially Saanjh

Suman : what are you saying?

Arjun : let me handle this (tells to Vandana) aunty I don't love Saanjh, and I don't want to give her high hopes to live happy life, even if I marry her, I will love her like friend but never be able to give rights of wife

Prem : if that was the case what was all that in the hotel, why didn't you tell her over there (is about to slap him)

Arjun : uncle, that was misunderstanding, I didn't call Saanjh there to propose her, Ayaan got it all wrong, I love somebody else (goes to Saanjh who is sitting on sofa without any reaction)

"Dusky, I know I should have told you that day, but I didn't get chance to explain, all I want to say that do you want to marry somebody who does not love you or a be a friend who will support you whole life, if this marriage happens, three lives will be destroyed holds her hands

Saanjh (stands up) : fine, I am letting you go but I have one condition

Arjun : I will agree to everything

Saanjh : Arjun, you will have to make sure that nothing can break our friendship and I will make sure that I will never come in between your love (forwards her hand)

Arjun : I promise my friendship and love will be at its own place, both relationships are my priority till death

Suman : Saanjh, what are you saying?

"Mom, this is between me and Arjun, if I don't have problem with his love then nobody else has to worry, now all of your responsibility is to meet that girl Saanjh warns everybody

Arjun : thank you so much dusky, no wonder you are my best friend

Saanjh ; I hope you stay true to your words, now why are you standing here, go bring that lucky girl

Arjun : I will bring her right now (leaves)

As soon Arjun leaves Saanjh breaks into big tears weeping loudly

Suman : Saanjh, why did you have to do this

"Let her cry, Suman, let her take all the pain she has inside her Vandana too pacifies her

Prem : I am proud of my daughter, nobody could do that, you proved you are our daughter

Saanjh : mom, dad, aunty, lets start the preparation, before that girl comes

Ayaan : Saanjh, you are too good, you made us all cry, come we both start preparation together

Saanjh : aunty, why don't you get him marry now, he aged too

Ayaan : let me enjoy my freedom for few days please

Arjun goes to Maya's house and tells everything to her and Jhanvi

"Aunty, I have to come here to ask for your daughter's hand Arjun bent on his knees

Jhanvi ; you have my permission, take my daughter from this darkness

Maya : mom, I will get ready quickly (goes inside her room)

Jhanvi ; I have never seen my daughter so happy in all this years, just make sure this smile never fades away from her face

Arjun : don't worry aunty, she is my responsibility from now

Maya comes out with traditional attire shocking others

Jhanvi : nobody should cast evil on my princess ( applies kohl)

Arjun : I will wait in the car downstairs

Maya : mom, please, where is Karan, he didn't call me from few days

Jhanvi : he might be busy

"I am very scared, don't know how will Sufi react to all this Maya starts to get worried

Jhanvi ; you are going to start new life, forget all the past but not past relationships, go Arjun is waiting for you

Maya : see you mom, take care

Both of them goes to Sharma house where Saanjh and everybody is surprised to see Maya.

Ayaan ; wow, my hotness queen

"Shut up, idiot, she is your sister in lawSaanjh hits on his leg

Ayaan : that is later, she is my queen first

Vandana does ritual for Maya's first time coming in the house

"God bless you blesses her when Maya touches her feet

Arjun : she is Maya Mehrothra, my boss, you all probably don't know but Saanjh is also her lawyer

Saanjh : Maya ma'am, I didn't expected you here, I mean you both are so different

Maya : I know you are talking about status, but believe me, our love is above everything else, and Arjun's family, friends is mine too

Saanjh : sure, ma'am, they are my parents and my brother Shub

Maya ; nice to meet you all (goes to touch Prem's feet but he hesitates) uncle I don't know what is father's love, whenever I see somebody's dad, my heart always said one thing how would my father would react today on this important part of my life

Prem : every father's dream is his daughter would get whole world's happiness

Maya : but not every father is like you either, I know Arjun and I hurt you all but trust me I want to be part of this small world of you all, and you are the father to Arjun from childhood, will you not bless him for this happiness

Prem is overwhelmed to hear Maya's words as well others.

Prem : I can't promise to be your father but one thing I assure you, whenever you need this father in your life I am there for you, consider me as your friend from today

Maya gets in tears for something she did not receive from years

Saanjh : okay, papa no more tears, its time for celebration, its my duffer's marriage, I will leave no chance to make this memorable, what say Ayaan

"Wait, there is problem here voice echoes none other than Vandana

Ayaan : what happened mom?

Vandana : first I have to meet Maya's mom and then match both of their horoscopes, to get date fixed

Arjun : but what is the need for all of this

Maya : Arjun, if she wants to do this then let her do that, I don't mind

Arjun : okay, then so we can go meet Jhanvi aunty

Vandana : I think we should get going Suman, we have to get things ready, Maya we will come to meet your mom in the evening

Saanjh : till then we girls will do some shopping, right Maya

"I actually have to go for office meeting Saanjh, but we can in afternoon if you don't mind Maya tries to make happy

Saanjh ; sure, even I have to go at office or I will definitely be fired today

Maya : come we will drop you at office

"No way, my bhai is not going anywhere today, its time for our celebrations " Ayaan interrupts

Maya : my dear brother in law, I am still your brother's boss, so he need my permission to take leave

Ayaan ; bhai, this is not fair

Arjun tries to explain his brother but Maya lets him go for a day off.

Maya : thats okay, you can go, I will drop Saanjh at office, enjoy your day

Suman and Vandana goes to market to buy things for rituals.

Suman : by the way Vandana, Maya is not that bad , I mean she is so rich, different but still is well behaved

Vandana ; it is hard to judge somebody from first meeting, all I pray is Arjun's love and friendship does not clash on each other in future, I know for sure Maya will take care of my son

Suman : things will be fine with time

After Maya goes to drop Saanjh, she leaves for her office.

Karan : hello Ms Mehrothra (sitting on her chair), where have you been, thank god you didn't forget your professionalism due to personal life

Maya : Karan, you didn't understand me yet, this office is my another part of family, my life depends on that

Karan ; good to hear that, so whats happening

Maya : Arjun's family is coming this evening to meet mom

Karan : good, so finally you are getting what you want

Maya : will you come?

Karan : I am very important part of your life so I have to be there even as uninvited guest

Maya : lets go, we are getting late for meeting

Ayaan informs Sufi about his brother's marriage getting fixed

Sufi : wow, congratulations, who is that lucky girl

Ayaan : well, thats a surprise, you should come check my brother's choice this evening, here is the address

Sufi ; well if thats the case then sure, (puts address in the purse without even looking)

Ayaan ; I am so happy today, after so many years my family is getting their happiness

Sufi : I told you good always happens with good people

Later in the evening Sufi decides to go meet Maya before going at Ayaan's place

"Sis, why are you decking up so much today sees Maya getting ready

Maya ; actually

"Oh I see, you are trying to impress bhai, are you both going out? " Sufi does not let her speak

Maya ; no its that

Sufi : anyway, all the best I have to go out you guys enjoy your evening bye

Jhanvi and Maya are tensed seeing Sufi's happiness, Just when she is about to leave Arjun's family comes there. She is confused to see everybody.

Sufi : aunty, who are all they

"Wow, not bad, you already came before me, you are so excited than me Ayaan is happy to see Sufi

Sufi : what do you mean? what are you talking about

Ayaan : why are you so surprised, this is the house where my brother's marriage is going to fix

Sufi is left shocked hearing while Maya texts Karan to come quickly

Sufi : sis, what is going on ?

"Ayaan, who is this girl? Arjun asks

Maya : Sufi, let me explain

Ayaan : bhabhi, why are you scared, just tell her you are going to marry my bhai

Sufi turns in rage hearing about the betrayal her brother faced

Maya : I was going to tell you

"Tell what, that you are fooling my brother, played with his emotions, and running behind somebody else echoes loudly scaring everyone

Karan is stucked in the traffic

Jhanvi ; Sufi, you are getting all wrong, your brother himself has agreed to this marriage, nobody forced him

Sufi : aunty you know everything then how can you even say that

Vandana : can somebody tell me what is going here

Sufi : I will tell you Ms Sharma, your future daughter in law's marriage was fixed with my brother, but she broke that promise for your son

Vandana ; what? Arjun did you know about that

Arjun stays silent but seeing Maya's tears agrees to that

Saanjh : I don't think there should be any problem if your brother have no objection

Sufi ; excuse me, do you think I would let that happen, setting house on somebody's pain, and Maya I thought you were our family

Maya : please try to understand, I love Arjun a lot but you and Karan are always close to my heart

Sufi : stop your nonsense, I don't want to hear anything, you are still the same, arrogant and liar

"Enough Sufi Karan is about to slap her but is stopped by Maya

Maya : what are you doing Karan ?

Sufi ; bhai, you hit me because of this girl, till today you never raised voice

Karan : I did, because you are not in your senses, alright, when I have no problem with this marriage, why do you have to be so possessive

Sufi : fine bhai, if you are fond of making sacrifices then do it, but let me tell you I am not big hearted like you, I will not be part of celebration where my brother's happiness will burn

Maya : Sufi please, you know my happiness will remain incomplete without you

"And you, congratulations to both, enjoy your life now, good bye Maya Mehrothra Sufi runs away

Karan ; let her go Maya, she will be angry for a while then come to her senses

Arjun : I think we should go dusky, things are not right here

Saanjh : what are you saying? we are here to talk about marriage

Karan : Saanjh is right, auspicious time should not pass because of others, please all of you sit down and I am sorry about my sister's behavior

Jhanvi ; Maya, Karan is right,

Vandana ; Jhanvi ji, I know this may sound old fashioned to you but before we start the rituals, I want to match Arjun and Maya's horoscopes

Jhanvi : sure, you are the boys' mother, I will bring Maya's horoscope

Vandana : This gift is for Maya and some are for you (gives her)

Jhanvi : what was the need of all this?

Vandana : It is part of ritual, and now Maya is going to be part of my family, I will let you know the date once panditji fixes the date of marriage, Ayaan I think we should leave

Jhanvi : how can you go like this? you all have come here for first time, at least have something to eat

Saanjh : only if Maya ma'am has cooked by herself

Maya : you are challenging me, now you will have to taste my food, come (drags Saanjh with her)

Jhanvi : come all of you

Karan : be careful Maya, her tongue is already spicy, don't make her eat more

Saanjh : excuse me

Vandana : Jhanvi ji, I will help you to serve the table

Jhanvi ; you are our guest, we don't make our guest work here, you relax

Suman : now we are going to be relative, there should be no formality

Jhanvi : you?

Vandana ; she is our neighbor and friend, we both are families

Jhanvi : I see, look my Maya has made this by her own hands

Vandana ; why same sweet in different dishes

Jhanvi : oh that is for me, I am diabetic so doctor told me to eat too much sweet

Vandana ; may I ask something

Jhanvi ; go ahead

Vandana : so is Karan like best friend to Maya just like our Arjun and Saanjh

Jhanvi : consider it like that, Karan has always protected my Maya from everything, but now Arjun has come I am sure he will keep my daughter happy

Vandana appreciates Maya's food so does everybody else

Arjun : Maya, you should make such delicious food after marriage for me

Vandana : Arjun, she is business woman okay, she will not do household work

Arjun notices Maya's tensed face due to Sufi's behavior. Everybody leaves to their respective home after.

Sharma

"Arjun, what happened? why are you so tensed? Saanjh questions

Arjun : did you see Maya's face, she was so upset with Sufi's behavior today, dusky trust me I never tried to make Maya mine after she rejected my proposal and told me about marriage

Saanjh : I know you are not at fault, but you have to understand she is also right on her side, she is a sister who has seen her brother in dark whole life, it will take time for her to forget all this bitterness

Arjun : I can't see Maya like this, for her Sufi is everything

" Look at me, I trust Karan Sir, he will bring Sufi to the marriage " assures him

Ayaan overhears their conversation and goes to meet Sufi who is raging with anger. She is breaking things in the house recalling about the incidence. Ayaan gets inside the window and stops her from being violent

Sufi : I said leave me, and what are you doing here

Ayaan : I have come here to meet you, at least listen to me

Sufi : just get out of here, I don't want to see your face, after what your brother did

"You have to listen to me finally calms her down by shouting

Ayaan : I know your brother was wronged but you cannot force somebody to love you, some relations are not meant to be together, your brother and Maya bhabhi are only destined to be friend just like my bhai and Saanjh

Sufi ; you don't know anything, how much he did for Maya

Ayaan : so? you want Maya to suppress that burden whole life as favor, you should be proud of your brother that he chose the right way, even Maya bhabhi she could have just married to your brother and still loved bhai, do you think that would worth it as marriage

Sufi sits on floor without any reaction and tells Ayaan to leave her alone which he agrees and goes. Maya keeps calling Sufi but she does take her calls

Precap : Jhanvi is about to haldi on Maya but somebody stops her hand. Sufi insults Ashwin in front of media for spoiling Maya and Arjun's ceremony.

NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update dearm liked how Arjun told both are his priortiy
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!!
Loved it...
The twist was amazing Hw Arjun proposed Sanjh believing her to be Maya.
Sufi finally gets to know about Arya!!
Continue soon
Thnx for pm
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 18

Arjun and Maya are disturbed with Sufi's behavior so is Karan. He looks around in the house but does not find her.

"Karan, how many times I told you not to raise hand hand or shout at her Maya scolds him for being rude

Karan : did you not see how she was rude in front of everybody

Maya : she is still not mature with everything, we have to explain her

Karan : please Maya, she is not kid that we have to tell her everything

Maya : you know I won't go ahead with this marriage until Sufi will forgive me and be part of this ceremony

Karan : have you lost your senses? if you think about that then trust me I will not forgive you for this (leaves the room)

Maya ; Karan listen to me

"Karan is right Maya, you don't take too much stress Jhanvi tells her daughter

Maya ; mom, why are you both adamant, I am not saying I will not get married but not until Sufi will be with me

Jhanvi : I trust myself, she will never miss your marriage, my hearts says she will understand your love, you are thinking about her but not your mom who will be alone here

"Mom, you don't worry before I leave this house I will make sure you get daughter in law Maya indicates Karan's marriage

Jhanvi ; do you know what you are saying?

Maya : I want Karan to get girl who will understand his heart, the love I could not give him, somebody who is caring, sensible, like Saanjh. before I start my new life I will make sure Karan and Sufi's life is lightened, anyway good night mom you go to sleep, its too late

Jhanvi : he will not agree to marriage again Maya, whatever you do

Next day Vandana shows Arjun and Maya's horoscope to the priest who is quite left shocked.

Vandana : what happened? is everything alright, you look tensed

Priest : I cannot predict future, but I can say one thing this couple is made for each other, no force can separate them, they will set an example of love but there is one problem

Vandana : problem?

Priest ; this girl's past will overshadow their future, their life will become full of hurdles (Warns her)

Vandana : if that is the case then I will have to stop this marriage

Priest : don't even think about that, you cannot change the destiny

Saanjh comes there and tells Vandana not to take his words seriously

Vandana : can you see my another son Ayaan's horoscope too

Priest predicts more dark for Ayaan than Arjun and Maya

"Your son's life will change very soon, he is very naive, the boy who spreads happiness fate will drown in sorrow warns her indirectly

Vandana ; what are you saying?

Saanjh : Aunty, you don't think too much and focus on the marriage

Vandana : Saanjh how should I when my children are in danger

Saanjh : you are thinking too much, when your blessings are with your sons nothing can harm them

Vandana calms down with her words but is still feared deep in the heart.

Vandana : Panditji, can you show some auspicious date for the marriage

Priest : good date is next month, and you can do other ceremonies this month anytime

Saanjh : aunty, you know what we should do, lets do haldi first in both houses, then Sangeet will be at our house, I am thinking to have Mehndi function at our house but I will ask Maya first

Vandana : whatever you kids decide, just make sure you take care of all rituals

Saanjh : don't worry, its our Arjun's wedding, I will leave no stone to make it grand

Vandana : god bless you, hope you get all happiness

Saanjh : aunty, are you happy na? I mean you like Maya

Vandana : she is nice but something is weird about that girl, her family we don't know anything about her

Saanjh : its not our problem, Arjun will handle all that

Vandana calls Jhanvi and informs about the haldi ceremony,

Jhanvi : thats very good news, we will start the preparation from today

Maya : what happened mom

Jhanvi ; Arjun's mom said panditji fixed the marriage date for next month and we can start the ceremonies from today

Maya ; I already told you all that this rituals won't happen without the important person in my life

Jhanvi : try to understand Maya

"This marriage will happen aunty, I will see who will stop this Karan interrupts

Maya ; stop it

"You stop all this Maya, remember what I told you, if you back out from this marriage because of Sufi then I will not forgive both of you so better focus on your marriage warns her directly

Jhanvi : I have called designer in the evening for your all ceremonies

Maya agrees to participate for her mother and love's sake. She chooses few dresses for Sufi and sends them with Karan to wear in the ceremonies. Arjun decides to cheer up Maya's mood and calls her

"My would be husband, I hope you remember that we cannot meet each other till marriage finishes Maya teases him playfully

Arjun ; thats not fair, would be bride, I am coming to meet you soon

Maya ; no you are not coming, I will meet you directly on marriage day

Arjun : Maya listen (she hangs up quickly)

Oberoi house

Karan goes to Sufi's room who is playing guitar silently.

"Do you remember the first time you won the music competition, who you shared this happiness, you insisted to celebrate your success even when I was not present Karan reminds her past memory which rewinds Sufi's flashback with Maya

Flashback

"Maya, Maya voice echoes in the house by Sufi

Maya : why are you shouting like that?

"Guess what, today I have good news for you Sufi excitedly asks her

Maya : I am not in mood to do puzzles

"At least sometime forget your attitude and be with me shrugs her off

Maya : okay fine, let me guess that you won your music competition (takes award from her hand)

Sufi ; how did you know

"I am your sister, I raised you and aware of your inside and outside, so next time have somebody else do this puzzle twists her ears

Sufi : you know you are my best sister, its time for celebration come lets go

Maya : where are you taking me

"The place is called surprise drags her to the vendor outside on street

Maya ; are you serious? its so unhygienic

Sufi : don't spoil my mood, try this (gives her gol gappas)

Both girls enjoy the moments in rain.

Flashback ends

Karan : that same person has send dress for you and she wants you to be part of her happiness (puts dress on bed and leaves the room)

The family is on full swings for the first ceremony of marriage. Arjun is organizing his drawer when he finds picture of his parents and gets emotional. Though Vandana has always stood with him but deep down he badly miss his mother on special occasion of his life. He goes to terrace forgetting about his meeting with Maya.

"Maya, what are you doing here Saanjh meet her outside the building

Maya : I came to meet Arjun, he is not picking up my calls so I was worried

Saanjh : why are you taking tension? don't worry he is at terrace I think

Maya ; thank you Saanjh

She goes at the rooftop to meet Arjun who is sitting quietly laying on the edge.

"Arjun Maya shouts with little panic which scares Arjun

Arjun ; Maya, what are you doing here? I thought you said we cannot meet

Maya : and you agreed, if I am not wrong then you are not from people who give up so easily like this

Arjun : but today i feel maybe I should give up today

Maya ; whats wrong

"I am missing mom and dad, how happy they would be seeing my life change Arjun holds her hand

"Arjun, you should be lucky that your parent's shadow is still with you, Vandana aunty, I know you don't consider her as your mother caresses his face

Arjun : please Maya, I respect her as Ayaan's mom but I don't know why I could not give her that mother's place

Maya ; because you are running away from making new relationship, you made the image that people described but in all this years you never came out of that picture

Arjun ; what are you trying to say

Maya : if she really wanted, she could have left you after your father died, but she did not, she is also binded with the same promise as you are, I won't say much to you but think once again on my words

Both of them rest on the edge talking about their marriage.

Next day both families celebrate haldi at their respective house

Saanjh : aunty, this is Maya's haldi right, Ayaan and I can go

Vandana ; yes but lets finish the ritual then you both can go

Arjun comes out and tells Vandana to rest and makes Ayaan do all work

Arjun ; why are you bothering? we have this two free workers

Everybody is sarcastically irritated with his comments but is happy to see his efforts with Vandana

Saanjh : Arjun, I will do my karate chops on you before marriage, so think about saying anything

Arjun ; dusky, are you okay?

"Shut up or I will seriously kill you hits him with pillows

Ayaan and Saanjh colors his face with haldi but he intends Vandana to do it first. She is overwhelmed by this and rubs his face with more haldi. Prem and Suman does the ritual too happily.

Mehrothra house

Karan : uncle, do it quickly, guest have started coming, put this flowers here

"Maya, baby, get ready, people are coming for event knocks on the door

Maya : mom, just two minutes

The guest are mesmerized with Maya's attire and praises her

Karan ; you are looking killer today, who are you gonna kill

Maya : shut up Karan, you will be my delivery boy, parcel this haldi to Arjun's house okay

Karan ; do I look like your driver

Maya : of course you are, just bear me for couple more days

Jhanvi ; can you both save this silly conversation for later, Karan can you please take this haldi to Arjun's house, his mom called me that Ayaan and Saanjh are coming

Maya remembers about Sufi and gets upset to not find her

Karan ; don't think about that today

Jhanvi does the ritual and is about to put haldi but a hand stops her. Everybody is surprised to see Sufi there.

Sufi ; sorry aunty, but I don't let anybody take my right, and I believe on promise

Jhanvi ; of course, go ahead

Sufi rubs Maya's face with haldi and lets Karan and Jhanvi do it.

Maya ; you don't know how happy I am today, I knew you would come

Sufi : I believe in maintaining relations and not breaking it

Maya : thank you

Karan leaves for Arjun's house and send the ritual haldi while Ayaan and Saanjh too leaves for Maya's house. The dance ceremony begins when Ashwin enters the venue with media.

Ashwin ; won't you invite your father?

Maya gets tensed seeing Ashwin's presence in her happiness but Sufi stands as her shield.

Sufi ; uninvited guest are treated equal as dogs in this place (throws gift from his hand on floor) and picks up the knife

Precap : Maya starts feeling insecure of Saanjh and Arjun's bonding and noticed by Vandana

Katrax thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...awesome
Loved it 😃
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Maya-Sufi bonding. Maya said she won't marry in Sufi's absence which angered Karan. Vandana took the horoscopes to the pundit. Good that she relented when Saanjh told her not to think too much. Vandana & Pundit fixed Arya wedding. Loved Arya terrace scene. The precap sais Maya gets insecure seeing Sajun bonding which Vandana sees. Hope she does not make any fuss like the show.