Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Ayaan & Sufi scenes are passionate. Loved Ayaan comforting her and spending the night with her. Loved Arjun's concern for Ayaan and assuring Vandana that he is fine. Maya and Sufi are going for shopping. They could sense somebody following them. I guess it is none other than Ashwin. Loved Arya nok jhok. Her way of accepting Arjun's proposal was passionate. Waiting to know about Sufi's sudden change in the precap.
1068223 thumbnail
Whatever the tragedy u give in story before that u will give a hint na. And also u wnt like miss the priest in ur any ff baby... today I go through this it was amazing.. do continue...
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ufff ayaan and sufi scenes are really good
they kissed! :D
now I'm wondering who is following maya and sufi?
will it be Ashwin?
please update soon!!!!
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 14

Arjun and Maya are sitting together on terrace holding each others' hands at the edge.

Arjun : you scared me for a minute, after all nobody can escape from my charm (praises himself )

Maya : you will not stop praising yourself will you, thats why I love about you

Arjun : Maya, I am worried if your family will accept our relation and especially Karan, I wonder how will he react

Maya ; you don't know my friend, he will do anything for my happiness

Arjun : really? good to hear you also have somebody, like I have dusky in my life

Maya ; Arjun, before you I only had him as everything, I cannot even think to hurt him in my dreams

Arjun : don't worry, everything will be fine, I promise (caresses her hair)

Karan and Saanjh finishes their work in Pune and starts the preparation to leave from the city

Saanjh : Sir, its our last day today, can we go around the city

Karan : you can go if you want, I don't have mood for such things

Saanjh : please sir, I am not familiar with this city, I need a guide

Karan ; oh now I see why you are a lawyer, very smart but I am sorry that won't work with me

Saanjh : how much grumpy is this person, god please bless him with some wisdom, I don't know how will his future wife handle such person

Mumbai

Karan calls Sufi and tells her about his plan to announce his engagement with Maya

Sufi : Are you sure bhai?

Karan : I am thinking to get done with all this, before something else happens

Sufi ; what do you mean?

Karan : you please do as I say without asking too many questions alright

"Okay, my highness, I am so excited now" says jumping like child but Karan tells her to calm down and limit her excitement

Karan : okay see you soon and take care

Sufi : bye bhai, will wait for you

Saanjh sees Karan sitting outside the hotel silently watching stars.

"Sir, I have packed my bags, when do you want to leave" asks casually

Karan ; we can leave after sometime

Saanjh ; I know you don't like to share your feelings but somethings sharing your burden with a stranger can be relief

Karan : forget all that, I wanted to thank you for the help, you are very good lawyer

Saanjh : its my job, no problem

Karan : get ready, I will get the car (leaves)

"I know Sir, your eyes says something more than your words, hope one day you find that person who can sense your feelings" Saanjh thinks in her mind

Later both of them are coming down from their room when something goes wrong in the elevator and it stops on midway.

"What happened Sir" says nervously

Karan : I think there is some problem, don't worry I will call the somebody

Saanjh : there is no signal here, I am scared sir (holds his collar tightly and closes her eyes)

Karan looks at Saanjh who is terrified with the situation.

"Its okay, relax nothing will happen to you" Karan comforts her putting hand on her back. The lights turn on but elevator door is still stuck. Both wait till somebody opens the elevator. Karan sits down with gloomy face and is irritated little bit

Saanjh : Sir, why are you sitting like this, we are stuck here do you get it

Karan ; what do you expect, should I shout like you, dance celebrate

Saanjh : why are you so grumpy? I am noticing this from beginning

Karan ; i wish I had such sweet voice like you so anybody would come to you

"God help me please" Saanjh says annoyingly but again falls on Karan due to the shaken elevator. He holds her but drops her on the floor. Saanjh considers him to be arrogant rather than broken person from inside. Some people come to their rescue and open the door. Both of them get out safely from elevator.

Saanjh : Sir, your hand is bleeding ,let me put medicines

Karan : thats fine, you don't have to bother, grab your bags, we are getting late

Sufi is trying to call Karan but is unable to due to network problem.

Maya : don't worry go to sleep, he will be fine alright

Sufi : you know how much he mean to me, anyway I will go to sleep good night (leaves)

Jhanvi : Maya, what happened ?

"Mom, I am scared when Karan will come back what will I tell him and then Sufi will never forgive me for this" Maya leans down

Jhanvi : you have to be strong, how will it work if you break down like this

Maya ; mom, you are not understanding

Jhanvi : I am your mother, I am aware of your feelings, everything will be fine

Maya : I am just thinking how will I sort out everything

Jhanvi (in her mind) : how should I tell you, I can sense big storm coming, god knows how will Sufi react to all this

Next day Saanjh and Karan reaches Bombay.

Suman : Saanjh, you are back, how was your trip, did the work go well

Prem : daughter has just come home and you are throwing your questions on her

Suman ; sorry, come sit I have prepared your favorite food

Saanjh : thanks mom but I am no hungry right now, I want to rest for a while (goes in her room)

Suman : strange, she did not even taste the food

Prem : I will be right back (goes into Saanjh's room who is arranging her files)

Saanjh : dad, come in

Prem : what are you thinking?

Saanjh : you know dad, Karan Sir is very weird, he is always that grumpy, something is terribly wrong him

Prem : dear, not everybody has childhood like you and your duffer, you cannot judge a person based on his actions

Saanjh : but dad, you should have seen him

Prem : Suman and I have always taught you how to judge people, some people always hide their wounds to save others

Oberoi house

Sufi is happy to see Karan back safely to house. He is looking at old pictures of him and Maya from childhood.

Sufi ; what are you thinking bhai

Karan ; I don't know, there is a fear inside me to lose my friendship in search of love

Sufi : bhai, you are worrying for no reason, we know her very well, good things take time, okay now get ready surprise time

Karan : oh yea, I have to go at Maya's office

Sufi : everything is ready, go ahead and all the best

Karan : bye princess

Sufi : sorry bhai, I cannot tell you my fear, hope today you will get all your happiness

Fashion and City office

Arjun as usual comes into the office with his attitude.

Peon : you look so happy, what is the matter

Arjun : dude, there is always morning after night, now let me work before your Maya ma'am comes here

Somebody clears throat behind

Arjun : good morning, ma'am

Maya ; I hope you remember that you have to give presentation for our next launch alright (goes into cabin)

Arjun : wow, what attitude (walks backwards when he clashes with Karan)

Karan : watch out Mr, person who cannot balance himself cannot handle lot of things in life (leaves)

Arjun : Rhea, who is this philosopher (asks her even after knowing about him)

Rhea : he is Karan Sir, ma'am's business partner, I heard they work together from years,

Arjun gets restless seeing Karan's presence

Karan : good morning Mr workaholic

"What are you doing here" Maya says nervously

Karan : Excuse me, did you forget that I have half shares in this company, we both built the empire together

Maya ; I didn't mean that, but after so many months you came into this office

Karan : come with me (holds her hands and brings outside of cabin)

Maya : what are you upto now

Karan : hello everybody, as most of you know I am your strict boss's business partner and friend but today I want to announce something very important that world does not know yet

Maya and Arjun gets more confused

Karan : years ago, somebody asked me that who is the dream girl of my life, I said dreams only look good in night, and when you open your eyes its reality, guess what I have answer for that, Maya and I decided to get convert our partnership to marriage

The news comes as big blow to Maya and Arjun when Karan announces marriage in two weeks.

Precap : Sufi refuses to be part of Maya and Arjun's rituals which makes Maya more disturbed. However Arjun and Maya share their passionate moment amidst the rituals

Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum update!!
Interesting Precap ...
Can't wait to know what Maya and Arjun will do...
Continue soon
Thnx for pm
Enpee thumbnail
Plizz continue soon...i cant wat..its a humble request..plizzz update next chapter...still waiting...😭
Edited by Enpee - 7 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 15

Karan's decision blows off Arjun and Maya's mind. The office staff congratulates their boss and are very happy.

Rhea : wow, ma'am I am so happy, congratulation, you owe us a treat

Karan ; Rhea, my dear, don't worry your boss will definitely give you all treat

Maya's focus shift to Arjun who pretends to be happy in front of everybody.

Karan : Hey Maya, you never introduced me to him, if I am not wrong he launched your picture in last event

Maya : he (stammers)

Arjun : I am photographer of Fashion and City, Arjun Sharma

Maya's heart break into million pieces seeing Arjun's behavior

Karan : Nice to meet you Mr Sharma, now that i am here, I hope you achieve for what you came for

Arjun : Sure Sir, after all how would anybody not learn anything when they have boss like Maya ma'am (looks at her)

Karan ; thats true

Arjun : I have some work, I will see you later, it was pleasure meeting with you

Karan : go ahead, time is very precious

Arjun : thank you Sir

Karan : Maya, lets go out for lunch, its been so long I have not talked properly with you

Maya : sure (looks at Arjun before leaving)

Arjun's heart start beating faster seeing his dreams crashing down. Sufi is preparing dinner when suddenly a flashback triggers her mind. She starts getting seizers and breaks the furniture in fit of rage. Karan comes at time when she is about to harm herself by calming her down.

"Its okay" says softly patting her shoulder while she sobs loudly.

Karan : Maya, please bring the medicine quickly from that drawer

Maya brings the medicine and makes her sleep for a while. Karan quietly puts her down in the room.

Maya ; she is fine, don't worry

"I am scared Maya, if something happens to her, I will not be able to forgive myself" Karan gets vulnerable

Maya ; I told you nothing will happen to her till I am alive, she is my soul alright

Karan : thanks Maya, I wonder how would I have handled her if you were not with me

Maya : I have learned to live in present, you should do the same now

Karan ; its quite late come I will drop you home, aunty might at home alone

Maya ; you don't have to worry, Sufi needs you right now, take care bye

Karan ; go carefully (goes to Sufi's room and sits next to her)

Maya keeps calling Arjun but he does not pick her call and sits on the terrace sadly. Maya quickly rushes to meet him,

" i have been trying to call you from long, why are you not answering my phone" Maya gets angry on Arjun

Arjun : now what is left to talk Maya, I think you should just forget whatever happened

"How easy is for you to to say" Maya's tone changes from soft to rage

Arjun : what do you expect after what happened today

Maya ; I have decided to tell everything tomorrow

Arjun : Maya, I think you didn't notice but Karan's eyes clearly says he loves you and his heart will break

Maya : more than you I am worried about him alright, Arjun please, don't do this to me, I need you

Arjun : you want to set our happiness by taking somebody else's

Mehrothra house

Jhanvi : Baby, how is Sufi? Karan called me

Maya : mom, she is fine, I don't know why she got that seizure today

Jhanvi ; I wish that fateful night never had come in our life

Maya : mom, please don't remind me

Jhanvi ; did you talk with Karan?

Maya : No mom, I didn't get chance but I will soon

Ashwin looks at Arjun and Maya's video from terrace and sends it to Karan from unknown number. He is hell shocked to see everything

but decides to make Maya confess.

Karan : if this is true Maya Mehrothra and you are going to sacrifice your love then I will never forgive you for this

Next day Karan organizes a party for the whole staff in Maya's office.

Maya : but Karan, what is the use of all this

Karan ; it is baby, after all we are gutting married soon, and then who knows they all will see me or not

Maya : what do you mean

Karan : nothing at all, come on lets have some fun (looks st Arjun and gets close to her intentionally)

Maya ; Karan please, you know I am not comfortable with all this

Karan : come on baby, we have to be together whole life

Both of them start dancing while Maya's all attention is at Arjun who holds glass very tightly. He breaks the glass and his hands starts bleeding badly. He does not realize till the glass piece starts hurting.

Maya quickly follows him outside the office and saves him when his is about to get hit by a car.

Maya ; what do you think of yourself ?you are super hero, look at the way your hand is bleeding , come with me (takes him in the office)

Arjun : its okay ma'am, I am fine

"Shut up will you, what if something had happened to you, how would I have lived, did you ever think about me" Maya gives him tight crushing hug holding his hair

The whole staff is all confused except Karan who is not surprised at all. Maya and Arjun are in themselves but soon comes to their senses.

Maya : Karan, actually

"Everybody back to work, party is over thank you" Karan orders all

Karan tells Maya to talk with him alone

Maya ; I wanted to tell you from long but never got chance

Karan ; from when you needed chance to talk with me, seriously Maya you have insulted my friendship by doing this

Maya : at least listen to me

Karan ; whatever I did for you, was that favor in your view?

Maya : I didn't mean that

Karan ; I don't want to hear anything, and you will do as I say from today

Maya : but

Karan ; come with me (takes her to Arjun)

Arjun : its not Maya's fault, she rejected me first time when I confessed to her

Karan : really? nobody knows Maya more than me, not even you

Arjun : we both are ready to accept whatever you decide

Karan ; then your punishment is (puts their hand together) you both will not leave each other for lifetime, will you do this for me Maya

Maya gets teary eyes seeing Karan putting their friendship above everything as well Arjun when he another Arjun and Saanjh in front of him who can do anything for each other.

Karan : Arjun, till today Maya was my responsibility, now I can't handle her anymore, its your turn be aware of this bomb, she can explode anytime

Maya hits him

Arjun : I will hold this gift very preciously than anything I promise you that Mr Oberoi (goes out to let Maya and Karan talk)

Maya ; thank you so much for everything

Karan : Look I have given your share of happiness but now it is your turn how to hold the thread, I just gave you direction now it is upto you on how you use this to reach your destination, till today I showed you the path but now you will decide the path you want to choose for your life

Precap : "Congratulations for your marriage because I will not be part of your happiness" Sufi announces in front of everybody which breaks Maya

Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum update...
Thnx to Ashwin...Karan gets to know the truth!!
Hatts of to Karan for sacrificing his love fr Maya's happiness...
Continue soon
Thnx fr pm
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very dramatic update. Arjun held the glass tightly seeing Maya dancing with Karan. Maya saving Arjun & telling him how important he is to her revealed everything. Karan sacrificing his love for Maya's happiness was great.
Enpee thumbnail
Nice update..thanks..so waiting next part..excited..