Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JULIEL thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely fanfic. Looking forward to the next update.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 11

Ayaan : I have started loving you, I don't know since when

Sufi is taken aback by Ayaan's words as she never let any feelings affect her.

Sufi : what did you just say?

Ayaan : you are the first girl whom I cannot flirt but can at least bear my heart

Ayaan looks at her her reaction and starts laughing.

Ayaan : look at your face, you thought I was saying it seriously

Sufi does not say anything and gets furious at him for such joke. She starts walking outside of church angrily.

Ayaan : Sufi listen to me, I was just joking please don't be so angry

Sufi : Listen Mr Ayaan Sharma, for me love is nothing but that wound which can never heal, have no place of love in my heart and life, don't even try to make this joke true (gets in the car and leaves)

Ayaan is left confused with Sufi's behavior.

Karan is looking at Maya's picture recalling their childhood moments. He goes into the room where he has kept their memories together.

Sufi : till how long you will hide your feelings, nobody understand her better than you, tell her before it gets too late

Karan : Sufi, for the first time I am fearing of rejection, not because she does not love me but I don't want to lose my friendship in all this

Sufi : bhai, (puts hands on his shoulder) did you forgot what you went through to save sis from that torture

Karan goes into flashback when Ashwin had thrown him into fire when he tried to make Maya escape from his clutches

Sufi : you can forget that but even if was a kid I cannot

Karan : did you ever thought what that girl was going through, even today I can see that fear in her heart, anyway I have to go for meeting, see you (leaves)

Sufi : your heart is big enough to forget but I will not forgive that person who would ever hurt you (stands in front of Maya's picture)

Arjun at night could not stop thinking about Maya and the moments in Goa. He hears snoring of Ayaan and hits him.

Ayaan ; what is it bhai?

Arjun : here I can't sleep and you are snoring like anything

Ayaan : why? what can I do if you are not sleepy, do you want me sing lullaby

Arjun throws pillow at him and goes out of room. He goes to terrace which is one of the peaceful place for him.

Arjun : God, if today my dad was alive then I would have shared all my feelings with him or maybe my mom would have understood but nobody is with me today

Suddenly Arjun sees his mom Meghna shadow who is smiling at him

"Mom, do you know how much I missed you" says with tears in his eyes

Meghna : how is my son

Arjun : what do you think? how would I be without you

Meghna : I know your Vandana mom would be taking good care of you

Arjun : you think that then it might be, I have not given her that right

Meghna : then you will have to understand that my fool son, what were you thinking

Arjun : You know, I cannot stop thinking about that girl, I mean she is so different, arrogant, beautiful, and rich

Meghna : love does not see any anything, you just listen to your heart and follow what it says

Arjun : No mom, I cannot love anybody, because that person will go away from me again

Meghna : you cannot run from relations, face them and make new relationships, your life will turn beautiful

Arjun : mom please don't go, I need you

Meghna ; I am always with you but you have to respect the people who are with you today (puts hand on his eyes)

Arjun opens his eyes only to find that he was talking with his mom's shadow. He closes his eyes and sees Maya's gorgeous and smiling face.

Arjun : why mom, why are you not with me, I need you (looks at his locket) but thank you today for making me realize my feelings, now I will tell this to Maya very soon

Jhanvi sees Maya working late night on her laptop.

Jhanvi : baby, its almost 11, why don't you go to sleep, you have to office tomorrow morning

Maya ; mom, you know I can't sleep at night so why should I not make it some efficient on doing something

Jhanvi : at least try to sleep, you will find some relax, till how long you will stay like this, see this is why I wanted you to marry Karan, I am sure he will change this workaholic nature of your

Maya ; you are right

Jhanvi : but i want to ask you this again, that you are sure about this marriage, I mean that day I thought I forced you without even knowing you like somebody or not

"No mom, if I wanted I would have refused to this but I gave promise to Karan and you, I cannot break that" Maya gets up closing her laptop

Jhanvi : I am very happy that you finally agreed to my heed

Maya though has agreed but her heart is beating for somebody recently.

The scene freezes on Karan, Maya and Arjun's face. Sufi recalls Ayaan's joke in the church and looks at her parents picture.

Karan ; what is my princess doing? you are crying ?

"No bhai, I am fine, something went in my eyes" says wiping her tears

Karan : don't try to fool me, I know you would have told this if it was your Maya sis

Sufi : its not that, but I want to ask you something

Karan : what?

Sufi : is love really that good thing, I heard that it only gives you pain

Karan : Sufi (holds her hands) love is not a thing you can buy and return if there is problem, I know you and Maya are very stubborn in that case but being your brother I want to tell you something

Sufi : yes Bhai please tell me

Karan : till today I never stopped you for anything, and will not in future, but if ever you feel get in dilemma, just listen to your heart and follow it no matter what

Sufi nods positively

Karan : good night princess , now go to sleep alright (kisses her forehead and leaves)

Next day Arjun tries to do rehearsal to propose Maya when Ayaan makes fun of him

Arjun : hey useless fellow, what are you looking

Ayaan : bhai are you okay?

Arjun : don't irritate me, go from here and prepare breakfast

Before leaving Arjun prays in front of god to give him strength.

Arjun : please help me today, its very big day for me (leaves) dusky always prays for me in front you, do it for her

Ayaan : mom, what was he praying today?

Vandana ; I think he is in love and finally realized he love Saanjh

Ayaan : really? should we tell Saanjh

Vandana ; no, until they both tell us everything by themselves

Before going to office Arjun books a beach to propose Maya in grand way.

Arjun ; May I come in ma'am

Maya : come in Arjun, so what new gossip you can tell me today

Arjun : I came here to ask you for date (says with shy)

"What? do you know what are you asking" Maya closes her laptop and starts walking towards him

Arjun : I am just asking as friend not that romantic one, please don't fire me

Maya (smiles) : text me the address and time, thank you

Arjun : really?

Maya : do you want to invite whole office on your date Mr Sharma

Arjun nods negatively and leaves.

Saanjh's boss tells her about important legal case out of town.

Saanjh ; what do you want me to do?

Malkani : did you remember I told you about that rural area in Pune

Saanjh ; yes sir but we need Mr Oberoi for the case

Malkani : he is going there after two days so I want you to leave by friday and here is the file

Saanjh ; okay sir, I will go to Pune

Maya (on phone) : what? you are going to Pune?

Karan : do you remember that ancestral property dad mortgaged, its time to get it free now, doe I have to meet the bankers and the lawyer

Maya ; who is your lawyer?

Karan : I don't know Malkani said he is sending one of his intern to handle the issue, can't remember her name

Maya : Saanjh?

Karan : do you know her?

Maya : yea, I had her handle for my property issue earlier

Karan ; is she nice?

Maya ; she is new but I am sure you will not have any problem with her

Karan : okay, so I am leaving by tomorrows flight, you both don't have to come at airport alright, I will manage

Maya : okay take care and have a safe journey bye

Karan : bye dear, see you

Later in the evening Arjun is waiting desperately for Maya on the beach house. He decorates whole beach with roses and candles. Maya comes at the place with very mesmerized look. She looks around with the decoration with confused reaction

Arjun : thank you for coming here Maya

Maya : why did you call me here? is everything alright

"You know Maya, from childhood I always had a dream of getting big but never thought one also needs a partner to live that life" says Arjun walking towards the sea

Maya looks at him with emotional eyes getting reminded to her childhood

Arjun : when I met you first in that mall, I could not sleep that whole night, your only one glance is enough to touch my heart

Maya : what are you talking about? I didn't understand

Arjun holds Maya's hand and brings her near the beautiful sea.

"Just like this shining sea, I want to bring you in my life Maya, do I have permission to enter your life" says bending on his knees looking down

Maya is taken aback from what she just heard.

Maya ; do you know what you are saying? you don't know anything about me

Arjun : I only know that girl who has survived from wild ocean and reached high to the sky, I know that girl who is very arrogant but has golden heart inside

Maya might have never expected somebody to love her like anything.

Arjun : Yes, Maya you have made this duffer fall for you badly, now I want to live every moment with you and for you

"Stop it Arjun, please I can't hear it anymore" Maya takes her hand away after few minutes she was lost in Arjun's eyes

"Did I say anything wrong?" he stands up seeing her sudden reaction

Maya : you are not wrong but if I say yes today then I would definitely make mistake

Arjun : why? I know I am not capable enough but just give me a chance to prove myself, I swear I will change myself

Maya : Its not that, but from 15 years i have closed that door you want to open today, you are my friend

"Just friend? am I not anything for you?, tell me" Arjun's says with immense pain

Maya : please don't force me, forget you I cannot love or marry anybody

"May I ask you the reason, I know you might not love me but give chance to prove my worth to you" pleads like child

"Do you really want to know then listen" Maya's voice echoes on whole area

Arjun is surprised to see her behavior

"I am committed to somebody, my marriage is fixed, and I cannot break that promise Arjun" confesses finally with much strength in her

"What? marriage" Arjun asks even having his heart broken in million pieces

Maya ; yes, I am engaged to somebody, he is my childhood friend, my only support from all this years, I owe my life to him, the Maya who is standing in front of you is not self made, he made me strong

Arjun is dumbstruck to lose the only girl he loved from bottom of hie heart

"The Maya standing in front of you has not crossed that ocean by herself but she has been holding somebody's hand to survive, I know we don't love each other but our compatibility is enough, thats what I have been explaining myself" Maya breaks down revealing her feelings

Arjun : you want to live your life with person who does not love you nor you do

Maya : I have seen a marriage where love gives the pain and breaks that bond, Karan is the part of my life which I cannot separate from myself at any cost

Arjun does not say anything as he is under deep shock after hearing everything

"I am sorry Arjun for everything" Maya tries to put hand on his shoulder but leaves with heavy heart

Ashwin is bailed out to jail by his second wife

Sakshi : looks like this has become my routine job to bail you out, now whatever is to be done, I will do it and you don't you even dare to do anything

Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow...really didn't expect duffer to propose Maya in such a romantic way..
But alas maya is already committed..
But I just hope sufi won't go against Maya.. cause the way she said those line...it is giving me wrong vibe..
Now Ashwin has again come..😡
Update soon..yaar..and
Happy New year..😃
Edited by ArYa-JenWin20 - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the Karan and Maya's scene. Katan is going to Pune to redeem his property. Malkani sends Saanjh there. Arjun is praying 4 Maya to accept his proposal but Ayaan and Vandana thought Arjun loves Saanjh. Loved the decoration that Arjun made for Maya but got broken hearted after he got to know that Maya is engaged to Karan.
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update!!!
Maya is so helpless as she owes her lyf to karan...
I hope karan like sanjh...
N they both can pair up leaving Maya wid Arjun!!
But karan is in love with Maya...
I hope he will let her go...
Feeling bad for arjun...his heart broke...
That stupid Ashwin is back again...
Continue soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 12

Maya runs back to her house quickly with heavy heart. She locks herself in her room and jumps on her bed. The tears does not stop flowing from her eyes.

Maya : I am sorry Arjun, please forgive me

Jhanvi : Maya, are you alright, open the door I am worried

Maya keeps sobbing whole night recalling Arjun's confession.

Sharma house

Ayan is playing guitar in his room having flashes of Sufi's behavior. He sends an apology text on her phone. Sufi looks at the message and tells him to meet her. Ayaan runs to the bridge where Sufi called him to meet.

Arjun is sitting at the beach without reaction. The winds blow faster making Arjun close his eyes. He watches the waves in the ocean when Saanjh calls him

Arjun : yes dusky

Saanjh : where are you duffer, I am trying to call you from long time, come home now

Arjun : I am coming

Saanjh : whats wrong, are you alright

Arjun : I am fine, will be there soon bye

Saanjh senses something wrong in Arjun behavior and gets worried

Sufi is waiting for Ayaan on the bridge standing silently

Ayaan : what happened Sufi? why did you call me here at this time

Sufi ; I am sorry for the other day, you might be thinking that I am weird

Ayaan : I don't know about that, but I know I am standing in front of worlds most beautiful girl who does not show love but is the most loving person I ever met (removes hair from her face)

Both sit on the edge of the bridge sharing their emotions.

Sufi : so he is your step brother? and he still loves you so much

Ayaan : he is more than my brother to me, but he loves me more than his own life, only thing bothering me whole life is I could not reduce that gap between mom and bro

"Ayaan, some wounds does not heal easily, it takes its own time just like when you get hurt, that scar does not go easily" Sufi puts her hand on his

Ayaan : I feel guilty every time I see that pain in my mom's eyes, from this years she has been craving to hear that one words from bhai's mouth

Sufi ; you know Ayaan, my parents died when I was just two years, and I could not even feel the love of them

Ayaan feels more emotional

Suif : I saw my brother bearing all torture just for me (recalls him cleaning peoples shoes, washing cars)he pretends to forget those incidences but I know somewhere deep down those fear still haunts him

Ayaan ; but what was happened

Sufi : I don't exactly know because bhai never told me neither I asked him, all I know is he saved a girl who is supposed to live in heaven in her parents house was having hell, and he rescued that girl

Ayaan : I am sorry to hear that

Sufi : you know I always ask one thing from god, to give all my happiness to my brother, that peace he lost years ago

Ayaan ; Actually I want to apologize for that joke in the church

Sufi : Its alright, thank you for being my friend (hugs him first time which Ayaan is hesitant to reciprocate but gives in seeing her vulnerable condition)

Arjun reaches home with broken state and does not talk with anybody at house.

Saanjh : aunty, whats wrong with him? he is not even looking at me

Vandana : I don't know Saanjh, he did not tell me anything and even Ayaan is not at home

Saanjh : where is he at this time?

Vandana : I don't know, he didn't tell me

Saanjh : what is going on in this house, this both brothers are behaving like strangers

Prem : Saanjh, relax, they are not kids, if they have problem they will tell us

Saanjh goes into Arjun's room seeing him in condition she never saw before.

Saanjh : Arjun are you okay, you never hid anything from me, tell me I am your dusky right

Arjun : I will tell you when right time comes, just leave me alone for a while please, trust me I am fine

Saanjh : alright then, but remember this dusky is always with you, I just came to tell you that I am going to Pune for few days for legal work (is about to leave when Arjun holds her hand)

Arjun : you cannot go like that, you will not be able to fly

Saanjh : what?

Arjun : who made you lawyer? read the newspaper, there is strike going on at railway and bus station

Saanjh ; Arjun (throws pillow at him) you could have told me without making fun of me, what do you think of yourself

Arjun : stop it, I was just kidding, I heard this morning that there is strike for couple weeks

Saanjh : then how will I go there, Malkani said that this case is very important is for client

Arjun : why don't you talk with your client

Saanjh : I have to find his number, its in that case file

Arjun : great, you enjoy your holidays in Pune dusky

Saanjh feels happy to change Arjun's mood by her antics.

Maya goes to Jhanvi's room at night to share her heart

Jhanvi : whats wrong baby? tell me, you know I am your friend right

Maya : today Arjun proposed me

"And what was your answer" says Jhanvi with both surprising and shocking reaction

Maya : how can I say yes when I already have somebody waiting

Jhanvi : do you love him?

Maya : what does it matter if I love him or not when we both know it is not possible

Jhanvi : do you know what you are saying? you are going to get married

Maya : I cannot forget that pain I saw in Arjun's eyes today, as if his world was over with this

Jhanvi : Maya, if you marry Karan against your wish then it will not be fair to all three of you, don't repeat the mistake I did

Maya : I cheated on Karan, you know that today whatever we are because of him

Jhanvi : you are considering his friendship as favor and insulting it Maya

Maya : how will I tell him, did you see how happy he was when I agreed to marry him

Jhanvi : just remember one thing, it is good if he get heartbreak at this time but if you tell him after marriage, it would life long punishment for him, I know you won't want to do that, rest you are wise enough to take your decision

Maya decides to stick on her decision suppressing her feelings but fears to face Arjun again.

Saanjh calls Karan to inform about the problem.

Karan : yes? who is this

Saanjh : Hi, I am Mr Malkans's assistant Saanjh Mathur

Karan : oh hello, so I hope you remember that we have to get at Pune by tuesday

Saanjh : actually, I called regarding that

Karan : what's wrong

Saanjh : I just got to know yesterday that there is strikes on train and bus station so

Karan : okay, don't worry, you know what I can drive by there and if you don't mind you can come with me

Saanjh is hesitant initially to travel with stranger but agrees

Karan : great, then how about we leave tonight

Saanjh ; thank you, you can pick me up from Mr Malkani's office

Karan : alright, see you soon

Suman : what? you will go by car and that too with your client

Prem : Suman, come on she is going for work assignment, and her boss is sending her, there should be no problem

Suman ; but Prem, we don't know who is he, and without knowing anything

Prem : so? this is her job, be practical, stop all this and help her packing, and Saanjh don't be afraid, take care of yourself alright

Saanjh ; don't worry I will call you once I reach there

Maya and Arjun come face to face in office but this time have awkward moment

"Maya, I have got some choices for magazine, look over it and let me know which ones you want" Arjun gives the file and leaves

Maya have weird feeling seeing Arjun's normal behavior after yesterday. However for the first time she sees Arjun working with so much seriousness and dedication. He does not have his casual chatting and doing pranks with other employes. People in the office to gossip about his new changed attitude. Peon brings tea for him from his favorite place

Arjun : thank you, I feel so much better

Peon : you are okay? today you did not even say anything to me like always

Arjun : he was another Arjun sharma who used to make people laugh, today this is someone else

Maya starts getting exhausted with the work load and Arjun's ignorance.

Karan (calls her) : hey princess, what are you doing

Maya : I was just leaving from work

Karan ; and as usual you are tired again

Maya : how do you know?

Karan : remember I told you, I will always be your shadow wherever you go (is behind her)

Maya senses his presence behind her while Arjun sees both of them together

Maya : what are you doing here?

Karan : I am leaving tonight for Pune, how can I go without seeing your face (hugs her)

Maya notices Arjun's sadness who leaves in distress.

Karan : okay I will leave now because I have to pick up that girl from Malkani's office, you take care alright and just watch for that prankster Sufi

Maya : don't worry I will take care of her, you go ahead and finish your work

Karan ; bye (kisses her forehead and leaves the cabin)

Arjun and Karan have hit and miss in the parking lot. Maya runs behind Arjun but he does not notice her.

Mathur house

Arjun goes to meet Saanjh who is getting ready for her trip.

Arjun : all set dusky, come I will drop you at your office

Saanjh : okay, lets go I am ready, bye mom, dad and fatty

Suman : take care of yourself, you are going out first time

Arjun : Suman, you should pray for that client that he save himself from dusky

Saanjh : shut up duffer, we are getting late, come on

Prem : Just give me call when you reach there alright

Saanjh ; sure, bye

Arjun : dusky, are you going forever to Pune, so much stuff

Saanjh : I don't know how many days it will take for case to solve

Arjun drives Saanjh to her office where Karan is waiting for her. He is kind of shocked to see Karan at the place.

Saanjh : okay duffer, you go I will manage, take care

Arjun : bye dusky, have a safe journey (leaves the place)

Saanjh ; Excuse me (pats on his shoulder)

Karan : oh, so you are Saanjh Mathur,

Saanjh ; yes, lets leave we are getting late

Karan : sure, why don't you sit in car, I will put your luggage in car

Saanjh : okay

Both of them starts heading for their trip

Karan : Mr Malkani told me you handled Maya Mehrothra's legal case before

Saanjh : yes, do you know her?

Karan ; she is my friend, by the way just be comfortable alright

Saanjh : thank you, I was so nervous when I heard that I cannot go by bus and i never travelled with anybody like this

Karan : well for a lawyer you should get used to that now right

Saanjh : how long will it take to reach the hotel

Karan : couple hours, maybe 4-5 hour

Maya is sitting on her bed playing with the lights. She closes her eyes and goes into major flashback

Flashback

The scene focus on Maya's ninth birthday when she sees Ashwin with his new mistress in a room. He sees her peeping outside window and slaps her.

Ashwin : what are you doing here? you won't change right (drags her into the basement) now stay here

He is about to hit her head with rode when Karan stops him and pushes him away to the wall. Maya holds him but Ashwin tells servants to drown Karan in water to make him suffer.

Flashback ends

Precap : Maya accept Arjun's love after big brawl which does not go well with Sufi as she sees them together. A priest warns Vandana about the upcoming storm in her both son's lives and the whole family

aarushi04 thumbnail
Awsum update!!
Arjun was so heart broken when he saw Karan n Maya together...
Karan n Sanjh left together...
Ashwin even tortured Karan when he tried to save Maya...
I want this Ashwin to just get out from Maya lyf...
Interesting pre cap...
Maya accepted Arjun's proposal n Sufi saw them...
Continue soon
Thnx for pm
Edited by aarushi04 - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the late comment. The update was simply awesome.
Maya could see the pain Arjun is undergoing but ready to go ahead with Karan because he stood for her. Jhanvi advising Maya to listen to her heart was really touching. Ashwin is such a b****rd. he had gone to the extent of harming Karan when he came to defend Maya. Arjun was broken hearted seeing Maya with Karan. Precap is going to be interesting wherein Maya will accept Arjun's proposal.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 13

Saanjh and Karan reaches the hotel in a while and checks in.

Karan : why don't you take some rest, then we will go meet the client tomorrow

Saanjh : okay Sir, good night

Karan ; good night, let me know if you need anything alright

Saanjh : sure, thank you (goes inside the room and calls Arjun)

Arjun : yes dusky, did you reach safely

Saanjh : I am not there with you so you take care of yourself

Arjun : bye dusky

Late at night Sufi is alone at home trying to cook something in kitchen when she hears a noise from outside balcony. She turns on the patio light but does not find anybody.

Sufi : It might be my illusion, so stupid I am this days (goes back inside)

Suddenly there is noise of breaking glass from upstairs which scares Sufi this time. She runs to her room to check and sees the window glass broken. Her eyes turn red with terror and walks with fear in the house.The chill start to run down her spine and starts shivering. She looks at the note near the broken window and opens it

"Countdown has began" the note is written with red mark

Her phone rings at the moment but she does not pick it up in fear. She sits down in corner holding her knees together. Ayaan rings the bell but she does not respond. He enters inside the house from the kitchen window and sees her sitting in corner like small child hiding.

Ayaan : Sufi, why are you sitting like this (runs to her quickly)

Sufi does not say anything and is still in the trauma. Ayaan gives his hand to calm her down.

Ayaan : hold my hand, come on (forwards his hand)

Sufi : how did you come inside ?

Ayaan : I came through the window when you did not pick my phone

Sufi : somebody else was here, I am scared

Ayaan is about to bring water but Sufi holds him tightly not letting him go and hugs him

Sufi : please don't go anywhere, I am afraid he will come again

"Sufi listen to me, nobody is here, get up" Ayaan holds her shoulder and makes her sit on sofa.

Ayaan : are you alright now?

"I am fine, thank you" says Sufi talking glass of water

Ayaan gets an idea to cheer up. He grabs the guitar placed on the sofa and picks up

Aankhon ke panno pe
Maine likha tha sau dafaa
Lafzon mein jo ishq tha
Hua naa hothon se bayaan

Khud se naraaz hoon
Kyun be-aawaaz hoon
Meri khamoshiyan hain sazaa
Dil hai yeh sochta
Phir bhi nahi pataa
Kis haq se kahun bataa

Ke main hoon hero tera

Ayaan grabs Sufi's hand and both play the guitar together. Both could not control their emotion.

Raahon mein bhi har kadam
Main tere saath chala
Haathon mein thhe
Ye haath magar
Phir bhi rahaa faasla

Seene mein hain chhupe
Ehsaas pyaar ke
Bin kahe tu sun le zaraa

The proximity increases between both of them while singing the song and shares passionate kiss leaning on the wall.

Dil hai yeh sochta
Phir bhi nahi pataa
Kis haq se kahun bata

Ke main hoon hero tera

Ayaan breaks the kiss and removes the hair from her face. Sufi closes her eyes in distress confused on the whole scene.

Ayaan : I am sorry, I don't know how it happened, I think I should leave now you are okay (is about to leave but Sufi holds him back)

Sufi ; can you please stay here tonight

Ayaan hesitantly agrees to stay back and puts her to sleep caressing her hair.

Vandana gets worried when Ayaan does not return at night. She wakes up Arjun

Arjun : whats wrong

Vandana ; where is Ayaan? he is not even picking up my phone

Arjun too realizes Ayaan was not in room and tries to call him

Vandana : what happened

Arjun : he is not picking up my phone, don't worry he will be at one of his friend

Ayaan texts him telling them about his stay over at one of his friend.

Arjun ; see I told you he is fine, now go to sleep okay, good night

Vandana : good night, sorry I woke up you at this time

Arjun : Ayaan is my life, till I am alive nothing would happen to him

Ayaan leaves before Sufi wakes up in the morning.

Sharma house

Arjun ; you are back Mr sharma? how was your stay over yesterday

Ayaan : it was good, bhai I am tired (goes inside his room)

Arjun : strange, before he used to share his most silly jokes

Both of them recalls yesterday and feels awkward.

Maya and Sufi goes for shopping when somebody stalks them from behind. Sufi senses too but does not see anybody.

Maya : what happened ?

Sufi : nothing at all, come lets see at the other side

While driving back Sufi realizes somebody has been following them.

Maya : Sufi, you look tensed, is everything alright

Sufi : I felt somebody is stalking us, don;t know I might be wrong

Maya : what? but who would do that

Sufi ; I am not sure, maybe but we have to be careful

Maya : Sufi, why don't you stay with me till Karan comes back alright, I don't want any risk this time

Sufi : okay, I will be come in the evening

Maya is passing from Arjun's building when she sees Arjun sitting on the edge.

Arjun is in deep thinking and does not realize her presence.

"Arjun, are you okay" Maya puts hands on his shoulder

Arjun : Maya, what are you doing here

Maya : I was passing from here and thought I would meet you

Arjun : I had mailed you all the details of next project, so you don't have to worry about the presentation

Maya had enough of his ignorance and shows her aggressive side. She holds his collar and pins him to the wall. For the first time he sees the anger in her eyes.

"What do you think of yourself, how can you even ignore me, did you thought how hurt I am right now" Maya screams clutching his collar

Arjun : what? (shocked to the core)

"I am sorry Arjun, I was bound to loveless relation, I rejected your proposal but whhy didn't you understand that I have always loved you ever since we came back from Goa" says Maya losing her grip and holds his leg

Arjun gets blow as well as happy to know Maya's love for him.

Arjun : do you know when what you are saying? you are getting married soon

Maya : No Arjun, I was wrong to think that every relation does not need love, Karan and I are not made for each other

Arjun : what will you tell him?

Maya : you don't worry, he always support me, this time I know he will understand, he is my friend, you just say yes

Arjun : before we go ahead, we have to talk with him alright

"Okay, we will talk to him but after that you promise me you will not leave my hand" requests Arjun like kid

Arjun calms her down in a while. Somebody shoots their video unknown to both of them.

Karan and Saanjh goes to meet the owners who are forcefully trying to take his father's land.

Sannjh : Sir, this are the legal papers of this chawl (shows to the police)

Gupta : Excuse me officer, they are lying to fool us, I have been the owner

Saanjh : if it was your land then whose signature are this (hands him the file that has signature of Karan's dad)

Gupta : this is rubbish

Saanjh : Officer, you can verify this signatures if you want, and he faked his sign on the papers to capture this land

Officer : this girl is right Mr Gupta, now there will be investigation on this matter, and if she is right then nobody will save you from going to jail

Gupta : you did not do this right Karan, I offered the share by making the huge building on this land

Karan : this is my dad's last souvenir, and no money or power can shake that, remember that

Saanjh : Sir, may I ask something, what is so special about this land you are not ready to even sell it

Karan : this is not just land, but life of those people which my dad gave to them

Saanjh ; there are so few people in this world who would want to take care of their parent's belonging

Karan : Saanjh Mathur, If I were you then I would only keep this as professional and not get too much personal

Saanjh : I was just being asking genuinely

Karan : consider this just as advise okay, now lets go we have to meet the lawyers in the evening, you make the agreement

Saanjh : yea sure, don't worry

Precap : Sufi becomes aggressive on Maya but Karan frees her from the relation with heavy heart.

aarushi04 thumbnail
Awsum update!!
Someone is stalking Sufi n Maya...
Finally Maya confessed to Arjun...
Sufi- Ayaan kissed...
Interesting precap!!
Can't wait to read next update!!
Continue soon
Thnx for pm