Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quboolhaifan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
she nailed it ,n I think he is not her biological father dnt knw why .
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iMini

Agree with you..but not exactly 'refusing to come out of her past', but trying to relive her childhood and cover up for the lost innocence, lost happiness. That's a very common behavior noticed in a lot of child abuse victims.

@boldred...that is true ..
mushiroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitzy_21

I felt really sad for Maya today. I wish she heals. I know dis show is abt obsession n Maya is a grey character, but i kinda have a soft corner for her. I wish for her happiness.

Asusal Jen nailed her scenes.

Same here ...the way she was all teary eyed and cutting the cake, she melted my heart. I hope she recovers in the end and doesn't end up in a mental asylum
mushiroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

Her celebrating her bday on her own was so emotional

i didnt get why she was celebrating her 9th birthday, maybe she was trying to relive that bday or moment

As I said she is stuck in that 9th birthday on hers. May be the whole backstory will tell us everything that we need to know about her. As of now we have just seen the glimpses.
mushiroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi345678

I liked d last part of d episode most.
Maya's pain was so evident in her teary eyed birthday celebration.
The 2 contrasting birthdays were shown where one person(Arjuns mom's ) was celebrating her joy with her family n frnz n other side showed Maya's loneliness.It was such a heart touching scene n Jenny did it perfectly.
Anyday Maya is d best character in d show for me

Yes that was a clear contrast to the situation of both...on one hand there was happiness and a family gathering while on the other end was a lonely broken girl who had no one to share her happiness with

She is for sure :)
mushiroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

As for Maya's father ( I hate to use that word for a guy like him ) , he should rot in a jail . I can not believe the audacity of the guy . He actually came to ruin Maya's birthday all these years later and he did !!! He's a psychopath !! 🤢 I don't even want to imagine what he has done to Maya in her childhood that a woam of her strength is THIS damaged and vulnerable inside !!

Can't agree more. Men like these should be jailed or best killed once and for all, so that they won't torture/create any more mayas...
mushiroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Partholic_Girl

Yess I too loved the last part most!!!
She is stucked in her 9th birthday!!!!
I have deeply fallen for Maya's character 😃
And I was so lost in her acting that I even didnt realize tgat CV's were trying to potray two different birthdays 👏
One having everything yet so lonely and the other having less yet provided with bunch of happiness ⭐️
Damn I am loving this serial alot!!!!

😊 Exactly! This serial in unique and that's why we are all loving it.
mushiroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: quboolhaifan1

she nailed it ,n I think he is not her biological father dnt knw why .

Well I think he is her father but she might be an illegitimate child... but that's just a prediction we will have to wait and see for it to be true.
mushiroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Arre yaar , aisa kaise ho sakta hai ? 😆 Coincidence ki bhi hadd hai ! 😆

😆😆😆 serials ki duniya mein kuch bhi ho skta hai 😆 sub MAYA hai 🤣
SStephy thumbnail
All these years have passed; Maya has turned a year older and yet she is stuck to celebrating her 9th birthday. That's really sad.