tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Today arjun said that one day very soon he will be owner of flat... Where maya lives... Indicating the future track... Somehow he will be helping maya to get out of past...his dialog let's spread colors in maya s life... If not me then who? His behaviour with saanjh today reveals somehow he needs her to fulfill needs and in that he can hurt her but her father will be her strength or pillar who will stand by her... At last maya singing birthday to her own self is really creepy with number nine on it.
Important :though I like arjun... Today i got some negatives vibes... He is self centered...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Tanvi, Arjun happens to be an ambitious bloke- remember his dialogues in the first epi- big sea-facing house and chai in a five star?

It happens with all youth who are beginning their careers. When maturity sets in, those goals get automatically revised.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Tanvi, Arjun happens to be an ambitious bloke- remember his dialogues in the first epi- big sea-facing house and chai in a five star?

It happens with all youth who are beginning their careers. When maturity sets in, those goals get automatically revised.

Nothing wrong in having big dreams but today episode gave me vibes like he can leave his family and also starts staying with maya in the flat. No where it looks like he wants to work hard and earn it. He said he is zugado... Doing zugad for small things is fine... Remember saanjh always pushes him to be morally correct. But his thinking is always theda. Even in news where maya supports him it's good but he is going to boss around... His attitude is definitely going to land him in problems.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Nothing wrong in having big dreams but today episode gave me vibes like he can leave his family and also starts staying with maya in the flat. No where it looks like he wants to work hard and earn it. He said he is zugado... Doing zugad for small things is fine... Remember saanjh always pushes him to be morally correct. But his thinking is always theda. Even in news where maya supports him it's good but he is going to boss around... His attitude is definitely going to land him in problems.

True, but if he was the level headed one, he would never fall for Maya and would've already realised that Saanjh loves him. 😆

Arjun's immaturity and bade sapne is required as a sketch for his character growth through the serial, and to see how Saanjh and Maya attempt to shape his life.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

True, but if he was the level headed one, he would never fall for Maya and would've already realised that Saanjh loves him. 😆

Arjun's immaturity and bade sapne is required as a sketch for his character growth through the serial, and to see how Saanjh and Maya attempt to shape his life.

Oyes ...that way every character is going grow in some way or the other and every character has some flaws which also makes them normal.But I am expressing my views after watching today episode.if you notice arjun helped Maya in the lift only becoz he was one to stop the lift ..again he went with birthday cake so he can tell the truth of lift ...Now he will save her becoz he put cake on face which tramatised her.But nways the good thing is its helping Maya recover.He is unknowingly helping someone recover.
tanvismile thumbnail
This forum is too slow..People don't like to discuss I suppose...
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Arjun as a character is a total off for me...If not abt d characterization, Khushal's OTT acting puts me off...He needs to improve a lot...Yaa...he seemed so self centered for me also with his dialogues today...He kinda uses Saanjh as his support but he doesnt acknowledge it with his full heart...I too felt he will not give a damn abt his family if it comes in his path of success!!!Lets see how his character will evolve!!
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

Arjun as a character is a total off for me...If not abt d characterization, Khushal's OTT acting puts me off...He needs to improve a lot...Yaa...he seemed so self centered for me also with his dialogues today...He kinda uses Saanjh as his support but he doesnt acknowledge it with his full heart...I too felt he will not give a damn abt his family if it comes in his path of success!!!Lets see how his character will evolve!!

Hi ajay!Thanks for replying and giving ur previous time.

OK for me arjun s character been likeable ...I disliked kushal after his stint in bb.Somehow I like arjun may be he makes me smile with his antiques or may be I likes their friends scenes be it threatre or terrace.I do agree with the fact he seems self centered but till yesterday I dint find it offensive rather childish but yesterday I sensed something negative ...like he would end up hurting his caring friends and family.Maya is like key to all his dreams ...but how long can it satisfy him?He should also value what he has rather taking things for granted.
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also feel that Arjun is self centered.He will not care even a bit about either his family or Saanjh if he feels they are a hindrance to his dreams. And he wants to achieve his dreams by the easy way and Maya is his way for it.Seeing his nature and attitude,I think he will readily leave his family and move in with Maya.

In the episode I didn't like the manner in which he responded to Saanjh's mother when she mentioned about their fighting like kids.That was actually a very haughty behavior.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Hi ajay!Thanks for replying and giving ur previous time.

OK for me arjun s character been likeable ...I disliked kushal after his stint in bb.Somehow I like arjun may be he makes me smile with his antiques or may be I likes their friends scenes be it threatre or terrace.I do agree with the fact he seems self centered but till yesterday I dint find it offensive rather childish but yesterday I sensed something negative ...like he would end up hurting his caring friends and family.Maya is like key to all his dreams ...but how long can it satisfy him?He should also value what he has rather taking things for granted.

Yup...i liked ur POV...I try to understand d character more with every comment...Thats d main reason i love IF...becoz without a secone thinking, we cannot understand some characters fully...like now u said his acts r childish, i will try to see it in that manner...it gives a good opinion!!!