Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.

Cause Arjun is the Main Lead and the main lead always has sau khoon maaf for the story to continue 😆

Hahahah 🤣

Word Count: 1

Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

May be Maya likes that who knows
Finally found another abhiya fan 😃

I am die hard abhiya fan too 😳
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have seen people call their bosses by names ...& I recall the other photographer had also called her Maya when he informed her about the fight between Arjun & the male model.
The other staffs are mostly scared of her so they call her maam but they are trying to show Arjun isn't & Maya is always lenient when it comes to Arjun .. we all do know that by now . Cuz yesterday he even entered the ladies toilet behind her & still she's not angry 😆
Edited by TheUnique - 8 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maya obviously is attracted to him (doesn't love him, that might come after she realizes how important Arjun is becoming for her). Also, Maya understands that Arjun is different,and I assume he gets his work done. Arjun is ambitious,but not selfish (was willing to get fired if it saved others from being fired). Arjun also is a go-getter,who might be unprofessional,but well...gets stuff he ought to do done - in creative ways.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW there are companies where everyone is supposed to call everyone by their first name. It's a good HR practice [Lol]. Maya doesn't give a thought to who is calling her by her first name and who isn't.There are better jobs to do. I believe Maya loves efficiency. She once asked a watchman to call her Madam not because she likes being called Madam,but that she disliked the watchman trying to be a father figure and calling her 'puttar'.
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was discussing the same with my room mate the other day.Its common to call your seniors by name nowadays but every other staff uses mam for Maya.Arjun is the only one who calls Maya by her first name and doesn't even use aap for her.Its always Tum.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

I am die hard abhiya fan too 😳

Virtual hug buddy 🤗
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arjun is so unique from others. Every one in Maya's office gets fired one by one every now and then and Arjun too. But he was the only one who faught back for his job, that shows his real passion for the job and also he can't give up things that turns him into a looser . This might have impressed Maya at first and it says first impression is the best. She might be liking his attitude and the way he calls her by name. The lift scene also indicates that its Arjun who could bring her out of her fears.
Edited by alanta - 8 years ago