Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Brilliant writeup!!
Ultimately Arjun will support maya in facing her fears!!

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Ana that is what I would prefer to see.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That clearly depicts why Maya is inclined 2wards Arjun...as everyone pointed out he doesnt fear Maya...But i think its only me who cannot accept it...I am unable to stand Arjun...He is hell irritating..I so wanted Maya to slap him many tyms...And moreover Kushal Tandon's OTT acting is making d character look like a joket rather than a hero...Dunno why But Jeeny is d only reason i find to stick to d show so fat..Becoz Arjun&Saanjh's not so well thought out characterization& slow narration is putting me off...Oops, sry Shruthi i spoiled ur thread with my rant...But had to vent out d frustration in some way...I hope u dont mind!!
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was a really good message from arjun (not just for maya but for everyone in general).
In near future both arjun and saanjh will teach maya a lot of things.
1. How to face her fears and overcome them.
2. How to enjoy life.
3. How to live everyday like it's your last and make the most of it.
4. Most importantly, what really matters in life ... not money but LOVE, FRIENDSHIP and FAMILY 😳
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ajay Arjun is still a boy who has lived a secured life. Same with saanjh. That is why they are so cool. When they face life for what it is, then we need to see where they stand
@mushi yes saanjh and arjun will teach Maya something, but they also will learn something from Maya. And coming to money. Money is not the most important thing, but to live in this world we need it.