You face the fear or run away from it - Arjun

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved this line from Arjun. And this is what exactly that makes Maya gets attracted towards Arjun. His lack of fear. Arjun doesnt fear. Maya only puts a facade of not being afraid. But she is really really afraid of closed spaces, her father.
The fact is that she is running away from fear and the fear follows her. She doesnt want to face the fear and fight it out.
Today also her mom told 15 years. She tells it is better not to discuss the past things. But Maya cannot move forward unless she faces the past ghosts head on and over comes them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That is a good point!! Arjun really doesn't fear her and he doesn't have any fear if he loses the job like other employees. It explains why Maya is intrigued by him.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great observation as always.
Bang on point regarding what intrigues n in turn attracts Maya towards Arjun like a firefly towards fire- his utter fearlessness.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post. I agree.
It's Arjun's bravado...his brash and almost irreverent attitude towards life and herself that has drawn maya in.

Maya on the contrary leads life in a controlled, robotic way. She wants everything in control. She detests any sort of irregularity or chaos that will mess up with her carefully ordered existence.

Arjun will make her lose this control. Perhaps even urge her and encourage her to lead life freely and take it as it comes.

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Grt observation.. 😊😊 maybe dats y maya ws alwyz intrigued by arjun..

d ep ws gud. 😊
d way maya ws lookin@ Saanj & arjun, it dint look lyk she ws upset cuz of work place ethics. Lookd lyk she ws jealous..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
& wot abt dat creep?! y is he so in2 torturin his daughtr? Dat2 on her bday? he looks lyk a psycho2 me.🀒🀒
& last bt nt d least arya bathroom scene.. I liked it so mch. His dialogues wer cute. Although him enterin in2 grls washroom & him holdin her hands lyk dat wsnt ethical, d scene ws cute!! 😳😳
& maya has started2 recall arjun even afta cumin home.. signs of her fallin4 him already 😳😳

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great write-up babe

I think Arjun will teach Maya to face her fears and become strong and fearless in the true sense. I liked how he told her being afraid does not make you weak its running from your fears that does that.

I am curious on why Maya let Arjun man handle her in the bathroom? She is clearly affected by him and his presence.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Stephy Lacy Macbeth Maya's attraction towards Arjun is trying to get that security, which she might think as love, which will create problems
@Rebecca Maya is affected by him, reason is first time she felt secure in a man's presence, that is why it is coming back to her and she allows Arjun to get away. Her father seems to be a creep. I don't know what he has done to her. Whatever it has scarred Maya like anything
@curry that is what I want. Arjun supports Maya in facing the ghosts of her past
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shru perfect symbolismπŸ€—..."Inside maya, is a crazy girl. That part of her that is entangled with insecurities, fears, and absolute insanity! The art of femininity lies in the molding, pounding, and defeating of that crazy girl on a daily basis! Look at any woman, and you're looking at a woman fighting a daily battle, wielding her weapons in war, every day! And if she could only pound that crazy, insecure girl out of herself , it would make such the difference!"
shruthiravi thumbnail
Exactly Gayatri. Not only woman, every human for me is in daily war. understanding situations, fighting them out.
If you cannot understand situation for what it is and you try to create an environment which you think is safe, it can never give safety.
And Maya's mom why is she not taking a strong stand. She knows how her daughter is troubled by her father. Why is Maya's mom allowing her dad to come near her. I feel sometimes I don't understand the over sacrificing ladies of previous generation πŸ˜•
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Exactly Gayatri. Not only woman, every human for me is in daily war. understanding situations, fighting them out.

If you cannot understand situation for what it is and you try to create an environment which you think is safe, it can never give safety.
And Maya's mom why is she not taking a strong stand. She knows how her daughter is troubled by her father. Why is Maya's mom allowing her dad to come near her. I feel sometimes I don't understand the over sacrificing ladies of previous generation πŸ˜•

in real life i have never seen any over sacrificing lady... πŸ₯± but in serials n movies i have seen a lot of them since ages and generations and it has become a trend to show like thisπŸ˜†