Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanju_

This is simply amazing! I'm amazed how well the song suits Maya and how brilliantly you edited the scenes to match up the the lyrics...great work 👏

Thank you so much for your appreciation! I just wanted to choose a song that would fully showcase maya's issues. that the song worked in delivering her pain. Once again thanks for watching, glad you liked it :)
starlightshine thumbnail

Thank you :)
starlightshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: abxetz

Waw perfect song ek ek line suite for mayas situation 👏 👏 beautiful ⭐️ ⭐️ VM and such a wonderful songgg 😊

Thank you for watching and appreciating! Happy that you liked it. Yes, the song is truly heartbreaking!
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bruises leave but the pain still remain... what words!!!
This is ah-maz-ing 👏👏👏

you have got some real talent here and I really want to see more vms on maya and beyhad's star cast 😊
I agree Maya is one of the most unique characters in indian tele history. Jennifer is doing a great job 👏
starlightshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

Bruises leave but the pain still remain... what words!!!

This is ah-maz-ing 👏👏👏

you have got some real talent here and I really want to see more vms on maya and beyhad's star cast 😊
I agree Maya is one of the most unique characters in indian tele history. Jennifer is doing a great job 👏

Thank you so much for watching and appreciating my work1 Yes the song really is powerful and heartbreaking. I felt that it truly brought out Maya's inner torments and issues. Hahah, thanks, if time permits, I hope to make more vms as well. I'm thinking of making a Maya Arjun one as well, hopefully soon :) Once again thanks for watching! 😊
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I liked it very much. You're very talented. 👍🏼