starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone, sorry for the click bait title haha. First time in the Beyhad forum, so just wanted to introduce myself. Poopymaster here (obnoxious UN, I know) but I also go by Brind.
Maya has been one of the most intriguing characters on television recently, and her relationship with her family really interested me. So as a tribute of sorts, I made a small vm that showcases Maya's Pain ( here's the title haha :P)

It was only while making this VM I realized what a fabulous performer and emoter Jenny is1 I haven't seen any of her other shows, but man, this Lady is a powerhouse of talent. Hands down steals the show. She makes us sometimes sympathise with maya, sometimes fear her, and some times be absolutely creeped out by her. She bring outs all the shades of grey of Maya so well!

Without further ado, have linked the VM below! Please do check it out!

Also, youtube tends to block it sometimes, so have uploaded it to Vimeo as well. If the youtube or vimeo vm is blocked, can someone please let me know either by pm or through here?
Thanks so much :)

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/188658710

Youtube (Also embedded below): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKmamFwyn3s

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKmamFwyn3s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by poopymaster - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starlightshine thumbnail
Bumping this up because i reuplaoded the video. the old version had minor glitches.
Niha0606 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just AMAZINGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG what a wonderful VM. πŸ‘

All the scenes match with the lyrics. πŸ‘ You have made it wonderfully. πŸ‘
The VM perfectly tells the story of a woman who has moved on but the past still haunts her.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The song is so apt and even d scenes u selected. Awesome work.
Bang on abt wt u said abt Jen.
starlightshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

OMG what a wonderful VM. πŸ‘

All the scenes match with the lyrics. πŸ‘ You have made it wonderfully. πŸ‘
The VM perfectly tells the story of a woman who has moved on but the past still haunts her.

Thank you so much for spending some of your time to watch and appreciate my vm! Glad you liked it :)
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ur VM is amazing ... Gr8 wrk .,, appreciate it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ❀️
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is simply amazing! I'm amazed how well the song suits Maya and how brilliantly you edited the scenes to match up the the lyrics...great work πŸ‘
abxetz thumbnail
Waw perfect song ek ek line suite for mayas situation πŸ‘ πŸ‘ beautiful ⭐️ ⭐️ VM and such a wonderful songgg 😊
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poopymaster

Thank you so much for spending some of your time to watch and appreciate my vm! Glad you liked it :)

There is no wasting time for something so beautiful.