Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
true, there is nothing wrong with it, its interesting to see. but for love stories most of the audience are women, that's why the bad boy + girl love stories become so popular, and those types of dynamic are still popular today. i enjoy both but even i will admit my fav type is the bad boy good girl love stories. cant help it. nothing is wrong with either
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As interesting it would be to see a good boy fall for a ''bad girl''. Maya isn't really a bad girl, as much as I love her character and no matter how badass she may seem ⭐️ but she has mental health issues, it is not normal to slit off your wrists because of one fight with your mother or to walk into the ocean over some past bad memories, she is pretty much suicidal. Although I am very intrigued to see her relationship with Arjun, I hope the ending does justice to mental health patients.
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
agree with you and I love this badass Heroine...
Jenni is rocking
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is Maya really bad girl ?Maya has certain issues which needs to be healed.

Maya has obsessive side which to own a person.She will want arjun to herself but not his family and friends.Having someone close to him will create insecurity in her.This show about Maya obsessive side ,her character ,her behadh pyar...

Cure concept if they had to apply then the show woudnt be behadh.If you do behadh pyar the end is always tragic.No life should get harmed due to mental issues of one person ...

Here the makers have justified Maya angle with sensivity and not negativity unlike another show which comes at 8 on &tv where one of the leads is turned mental that too shown in negative manner just to portray other character in positive light which is so cliche and wrong ...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Is Maya really bad girl ?Maya has certain issues which needs to be healed.

Maya has obsessive side which to own a person.She will want arjun to herself but not his family and friends.Having someone close to him will create insecurity in her.This show about Maya obsessive side ,her character ,her behadh pyar...

Cure concept if they had to apply then the show woudnt be behadh.If you do behadh pyar the end is always tragic.No life should get harmed due to mental issues of one person ...

Here the makers have justified Maya angle with sensivity and not negativity unlike another show which comes at 8 on &tv where one of the leads is turned mental that too shown in negative manner just to portray other character in positive light which is so cliche and wrong ...

yes tanvi , I too agree...I can really understand Maya ...the depth with which they are showing Maya is really appreciable..but the shallowness of arjun and saanjh makes people not liking them very much
...having said that still I can't choose Maya over saanjh for anyone be it arjun or anyone else for that matter.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

That is totally true. At the moment maya is OK. But in future when she will be shown burning panditji house for predicting a difficult marriage. Thats totally not done.

yes...I second you.thanks :)