Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .GrangerMalfoy.

I had rather not see a completely psycopathic obsessive lover. i have seen more than enough in Komolika and more or less every hindi serial.

And honestly, why is everyone completely disregarding Aneri's character becoming obsessive? She seems way way wayyy more obsessed with Arjun atm than anyone else in thr show.

Although even that is so done and dusted. Something new please.

Because she's shown as a character who has her head screwed on right, and is capable of empathy, good judgement and morally correct decisions.

Plus she has a fantastic support system.

It would be interesting if they show Saanjh fight tooth and nail against Maya, but I doubt she'll do that, especially if Arjun shows even the slightest sign of liking the latter.

Saanjh is mature enough to walk away in such a scenario, however difficult it may be for her.

Ribbon_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya will fall for arjun first n they will end up getting married,it will b love hate relationship again.Arjun wil get understand her by the time n fall for her
Bt I agree with u why can't a boy fall for a bad or spoiled woman?I what them Arya together 😊
Barmeenluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I too want the same for Maya .Want MaJun at the end .Love their chemistry this is what is needed to bring a change in TV serials enough of seeing a rich ,arrogant and rude man falling for a sweet ,carefree girl.Want a totally opposite something to happen in TV shows and so want Beyadh to do that start of showing the opposite way of the trend what is happening on TV
We have seen in many shows that boys who are rich , arrogant and rude have some past to why they are so proud and arrogant same way goes to Maya ,it's because of her from her father ,that has made her like this .So there should be a end to MaJun as a end couple.
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Without the promo and obvious montage, I agree it would have been an open ended scenario, where we could have considered the possibility of Saanjh being the obsessive lover and Maya being the selfless one. But the first promo itself DECLARES that Maya is the obsessive pyscho lover- when she sets the Pandit Ji's house on fire. And even the official articles state that Jenny will play an obsessive psychopath/ lover.
So yeah-I'm not blantantly against the idea of ArYa being the endgame(IF the level of Maya's obsession does not include a tendancy of causing physical harm), though I honeslty don't care about if we have an endgame ship or not, as long as the story is good. But yeah, point is- I don't mind if ArYa is the endgame, but the base of the story is that Maya is the obsessive one. She may/maynot be cured, but rn, it is not open to guesses as to who the obsessive one is- that has been stated even before the story started- that Maya will be the obsessive one, and not Saanjh.

Sure. But since the show is a thriller we should keep our minds open to maybe the possibility of Saanjh being the actually obsessed person who keeps framing Maya and the promo was just for representational purposes. I mean I am just playing around with possibilities.

Although I like the idea of the heroine having a mental illness. Removing the stigma. but my endgame is pretty much going to be on the basis of how the characters develop. If the level of psycho is the one shown in the initial promo, bye bye Maya.
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aekiel

Because she's shown as a character who has her head screwed on right, and is capable of empathy, good judgement and morally correct decisions.

Plus she has a fantastic support system.

It would be interesting if they show Saanjh fight tooth and nail against Maya, but I doubt she'll do that, especially if Arjun shows even the slightest sign of liking the latter.

Saanjh is mature enough to walk away in such a scenario, however difficult it may be for her.

Honestly, anyone can be a prey to mental illness but let's see where the show goes.

UGH. Anything but Saanjh and Maya fighting for Arjun. Nothing puts me off a show faster than that
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am only watching it for Jenny, so I hope it will end with Maya and Arjun. As we have seen i other shows it will be nice to witness a boy be the reason for a woman changing herself for better.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
See being arrogant and selfish is ok.if maya stops there then ArYa can be justified..But if she kills people and does harm everyone around arjun to just get him in her life then sorry to say no ArYa for me. Marriage and love is to live happily, not getting trapped with some psychopath ..
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu_gurti

See being arrogant and selfish is ok.if maya stops there then ArYa can be justified..But if she kills people and does harm everyone around arjun to just get him in her life then sorry to say no ArYa for me. Marriage and love is to live happily, not getting trapped with some psychopath ..

That is totally true. At the moment maya is OK. But in future when she will be shown burning panditji house for predicting a difficult marriage. Thats totally not done.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

That is totally true. At the moment maya is OK. But in future when she will be shown burning panditji house for predicting a difficult marriage. Thats totally not done.

I agree.And the main theme of show is obsession ...if Maya does that ...there is no question or doubt on that.The main concept of show is itself on that..
cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly. I want Arjun and Maya together in the end. As described by Jenny herself, Maya is not a psychopath. She will be in disturbed space due to her past.. I honestly cant tolerate Saanjh... Very irritating... If Saanjh is Arjun's best friend then so be it, no need to baby sit him all the time... I would have liked Saanjh had she been more mature... At the time its Maya who is more mature than Saanjh 😊