Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjana

Even I have always felt why only heroine should be bubbly and chirpy and the hero always with intense looks .Here the hero is bubbly chirpy and the heroine so reserved and a bit of grey shade and I wouldn't call her bad at all. She has some grey shades that's it.

@Sanjana Yeah, that is why she sets that Pandit Ji's house on fire in that promo? Because she is reserved and a bit grey?😆 No offense, just saying.
@everyone -
See guys, it is totally okay to ship whoever you want - ArYa/SaaJun or even Maya- Saanjh :p
It is also totally okay to ship no one and hope for a not- so happy ending (like me and many others. Honestly, I'm fine with Maya even killing Saanjh or Arjun if the plot is good :p )
So yeah, it is okay to ship or not ship whoever. But let's not drift apart from the actual theme of the show - obsessive love. Point is- Maya and Arjun will obviously start a mutual relationship and then her obsessive side unleashes.
So 2 things are darn obvious that will happen :-
1) Arjun will obviouse fall for Maya. Thing is mutual and not one sided.
2) She is not just a reserved socially awkward person. She is bound to be an obsessive psychopath. The promo, official articles all clearly show that.
The entire point of the show is about obsessive love. They'll not glorify it for sure. Either she'll be cured by medical help- but that is only a legit option if her level of obsession doesn't reach to physical harm and all. But what I'm saying is that- the promos shows that it is obvious that she'll turn obsessive.

And I totally think that is a good thing because finally we have a female lead who is not mahaanta ki devta. We have a lead who will actually create problems. And nope -A female lead isn't always the one who ends up with the hero and live a happily every after life.
There can be stories that are much MUCH greater than the leads ultimately just ending up together. :p
Also, the fact that Maya will turn into a psychopath doesn't even 100% mean that Saajun will be the endgame. Like, I for one, think that Saanjh will be killed midway :p And neither do I want besties becoming a couple just because of a crisis situation. Saanjh is better off as a friendzoned bff or I don't even mind Maya killing/injuring her in the process- IF THE PLOT BEHIND THAT IS STRONG.

Honestly, I hope Behyadh doesn't endup being an amar prem love story. That will take away all the fun and juice of the story that the promos and descriptions promised. This should be a thriller and the climax should drive us to the edge of out seats . It should be much more than a mere lovestory. I don't even want any endgames. Honestly any endgame would just spoil the essence and thrill that it would otherwise have.

P.S - Last two paragraphs are just my opinions and thoughts. Kuch fact nahi hai uska. My wishlist hai bas. :P

NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I'm watching this show more for the suspense element rather than a love story. I'm tired of love stories and love triangles/squares/quadrilaterals/pentagons 😆

I don't believe that Maya is just a BAD girl in the show as she seems to be obsessed and it was clearly shown in the promo that she does believe in killing/harming anyone who talks against her pairing with Arjun and it's obvious that Saanj might be her first target (or a target later). It might be Arjun's mother too (I suppose) but Maya would definitely try to harm them else this show wouldn't be called Beyhadh. She is a character who doesn't seem to have any limits and it's shown in the episodes that she has already started disliking Saanj.

Sooner or later, Maya and Arjun would fall in love and he would get to know about her obsession. I wouldn't want them to be paired due to this reason as I can't support murder (whether it's committed by a sane or insane person) and I don't know whether the makers would show her being cured or kill her character in the end.

I also don't like Saanj a bit as her character is too irritating and Arjun is nothing less. I want them all to be ALONE in the end rather than anyone to be paired up. I feel that Saanj's character too might be killed to build up the suspense and for me, it would be interesting to know what happens to Arjun when he gets to know about Maya's real obsession.

@Bold - 100/100
Baaki Sab - 100/100
Hi5 Soul sister :P

P.S - Even I think Saanjh might get killed. Acche se kiya toh it will be a really thrilling and intersting plot. Like if Saanjh helping out Arjun to clean up the mess that Maya must have created for him and then Maya kills her and frames him for that. And Maya offers to help him out of that situtation if he gets along with her. Aisa kuch. Like Arjun will be totally trapped in the Mayajhaal that Maya has laid for him. Oh the irony. xD
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly I don't understand the plot of saanjh being killed.What kind of msg it will send ?

That evil wins.The innocent lives getting killed by an obsessive women.They can show Maya trying to harm them but obviously they get saved.In GUPT , Kajol also plotted to kill manisha and the hero Bobby saved her.In the end Kajol pleads Bobby to not hate her.

Just to get thrill knocking off innocent lives is really bad message.

Coming to arjun and saanjh Pairings ...saanjh is shown to love him and it is highly possible that Arjun falls for her.Their bond has been given a lot of importance on how they are always together be it any situation.Arjun never realised his love for saanjh and he finds Maya more better option through which he can get everything he desires for.Innitially he enjoys but later reality hits him because arjun is shown to call saanjh chote log ...

Nways I have no problem of pairings ...But content should be thrilling and goodness wins over evil.
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That would be perfect and how this show Shud go we hope. CVs laaj rakhna. So don't wanna see Maya sacrificing her love and arjun going to Saanjh. That will be a total killjoy. Hope we get to see something unique.
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arjun is gonna get caught in his own trap. He could have very well ignoredone may a but no he wants to reform may a by his goodness. Nothing wrong in playing with fire but then you be also be prepared ton get burnt. It happens all time in real life. In real life unlike in stories character of a person won't change overnight even if there is a change it will be graduate over many decades.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree.. Its high time something like this happened.
Oh, I knew a show where there was this girl whom the guy tried to woo and the girl too fell.. But some abla naari came and started her drama of trying to save the other girl and in the end the hero fell for the abla naari.. Sigh.. And the show closed down too Ayways, back to Beyhadh

Hope atleast in this show, they show something different. But honestly speaking, I don't care about the jodi. I am loving Maya and as long as she is shown, I will watch.. 👍🏼
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: katrinasalman

I feel that ayan is suited for saanj. MaJun should be together. Maya has every right to live a secured life no matter what.

A secured life doesn't have to be shared with another person especially when the person's life is going to get unsecured because of this pair. As long as Maya is not a threat to anyone else,she has the right. If she is going to be harmful - she looses that right. This 'no matter what' is not justified at all.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think ArYa is endgame. Pls don't tell me I'm wrong. Bad girl-good boy couple is 100 times better than the other way round since the other way round is too clich.
I think Saanjh ends up with Ayaan... Just my speculation.
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I had rather not see a completely psycopathic obsessive lover. i have seen more than enough in Komolika and more or less every hindi serial.
And honestly, why is everyone completely disregarding Aneri's character becoming obsessive? She seems way way wayyy more obsessed with Arjun atm than anyone else in thr show.

Although even that is so done and dusted. Something new please.

NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: .GrangerMalfoy.

I had rather not see a completely psycopathic obsessive lover. i have seen more than enough in Komolika and more or less every hindi serial.

And honestly, why is everyone completely disregarding Aneri's character becoming obsessive? She seems way way wayyy more obsessed with Arjun atm than anyone else in thr show.

Although even that is so done and dusted. Something new please.

Without the promo and obvious montage, I agree it would have been an open ended scenario, where we could have considered the possibility of Saanjh being the obsessive lover and Maya being the selfless one. But the first promo itself DECLARES that Maya is the obsessive pyscho lover- when she sets the Pandit Ji's house on fire. And even the official articles state that Jenny will play an obsessive psychopath/ lover.
So yeah-I'm not blantantly against the idea of ArYa being the endgame(IF the level of Maya's obsession does not include a tendancy of causing physical harm), though I honeslty don't care about if we have an endgame ship or not, as long as the story is good. But yeah, point is- I don't mind if ArYa is the endgame, but the base of the story is that Maya is the obsessive one. She may/maynot be cured, but rn, it is not open to guesses as to who the obsessive one is- that has been stated even before the story started- that Maya will be the obsessive one, and not Saanjh.
Edited by NAUCholic - 7 years ago