Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi your right dear.Maya aisi obsessed bankar duniya mai nahi ayi dhi situation usai selfish banaya hai tho hope ki Arjuna ki pyar Maya ko badhal degi 😳 I too like ArYa 😛
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CurryMonsta

A good boy cant fall in love with a bad girl because its an indian tv show and if the heroine is not an abla naari sacrificing devi then she does not deserve the hero all thanks to ekta mata and the gobi and akshara's bhau's on tv.

In this show we have saanjh who seems like the abla naari types so maya ending up with arjun as of now seems unlikely but it would be arefreshingchange to have the good boy with a gray heroine. Really rooting for Arya to end up together maybe they will because it seems like most of the ppl here r rooting for them.

par iss CVS ki koyi barosa nahi audience Jo chahthe hai uski ultta bi tho karsakhtha hai vote log vaisai bohuth seriala mai hua hai par I think yaha ArYa hi best rehega and serial ko interesting banayega.
..Aafreen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ultimately I think that it will be Arjun and Maya together. Because

#1 Arjun is shown to love Maya and Saanjh is just his best friend

#2 Maya deserves his love

I prefer Arjun-Maya over Arjun-Saanjh
..Aafreen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
And in this case Maya is actually "the abla naari" and nit Saanjh.

Maya had a bad childhood, she has suffered so much but Saanjh has loving parents and a good life and just because she will be sacrificing her love that doesn't mean that she is "abla naari" or something. Will she be happy if Arjun loves Maya but is married to her?
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you
This time I want guy fall for bad girl ..
Arjun Saanjh beign endgame would be cliche ..
I want ArYa to be the endgame
Maya deserves love and care and someone who understands her
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CurryMonsta

A good boy cant fall in love with a bad girl because its an indian tv show and if the heroine is not an abla naari sacrificing devi then she does not deserve the hero all thanks to ekta mata and the gobi and akshara's bhau's on tv.

In this show we have saanjh who seems like the abla naari types so maya ending up with arjun as of now seems unlikely but it would be arefreshingchange to have the good boy with a gray heroine. Really rooting for Arya to end up together maybe they will because it seems like most of the ppl here r rooting for them.

how I hate those cliched stories of bad guy falling for Mahaan and ott bubbly heroine 😆
I wish Beyhad don't follow that route and we actually see a guy falling for grey heroine and ultimately helping her to overcome her dark past 😊
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am def with you ..

I wanna see this.. the lift hug has been playing in her mind continuously even if doesn't want.. If the spoilers r rite and she does confess and tries to commit suicide. its only an indication that her character gets what she strongly feels for... Arjun is whats in her mind and she needs him..

I hope that the scenes leading her to propose to him seems strong for us viewers..

I don't want Saanjh to b all the time around him.. come on she wrkg hes wrkg.. Frnds don't hover around everywhere .

the night outs, the coffee breaks .. its fun and fab..
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
In most of the Telly shows people always prefer love in love vs frnshp ... I saw Jenny previous shows dmg and saras but this is first show of kushal and aneri and they won me with this show... they were too good may Be because their scenes are cute and pleasant to watch... I felt pity for maya character as She needs a person like Arjun bcz of her dark past... I'm liking Arjun pairing with both maya and saanjh but rite now Arjun saanjh scenes are more lovely to watch... if maya changes for good then it's fine or else her obsessive love is going to become dangerous in evryone lives... obsessive love leads to plot against people just to get what they want... I hope maya doesn't do such things against saanjh to get Arjun bcz maya character is not bad... she is bossy kind and atbthe same time has vulnerable heart... based on how cvs changes maya obsessive to better one then my opinion may change.. but now in obsessive love vs frnship my vote goes for obviously frnshp...
Edited by Akdhaparijatluv - 8 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing post
Well said, Thats why I really want Arya to be the end couple it would be something new and different and very intense
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay disclaimer : What I am gonna say is just my POV. NO offense.
Honestly, from the promo, it is seen that Maya is an obsessive lover. Even the articles described that she'll be playing a psychopath. So if that is what happens in the show, I'll defo won't want ArYa as the endgame.
Because there is a big difeerence between a bad girl- good boy theme, and a psychopath/obsessive lovergirl - boy theme.

So before jumping onto the endgame scene, I'd like to wait for the show to reveal what is the level of her obsesiveness.
Like, I would be happy if she is obsessed in a level that won't cause physical harm to others - and then she would be cured by Arjun's love and they live happily ever after and all.
But if she is obsessed to a level that would cause physical harm to others as well as herself, then I'd obviously won't support ArYa as the 'endgame' and then it is sure that curing scene won't happen. Like if she turns super psycho and murders/ harms Arjun/Saanjh/Ayaan or anyone. And the show won't OBVIOUSLY glorify that leve of obsessive love. That is the theme honestly - "had se zyada kuch bhi accha nahi hoga, pyaar bhi nahi".

And tbh, that doesn't mean I want SaJun as the endgame.
I'm here for a gripping story, of mindgames and thrill and what not - but honestly not here for any amar prem katha. :P
And I hope Beyhadh doesn't turn to a show where the promo guarented highvoltage serious shiz and the show in real turns to be some cute love story or something. Nope. If that happens , then I'd call it main stream.
All lovestories for real doesn't need to have an endgame and a happyily ever after wala climax. That acc. to me is what we call mainstream. I for one, don't even want to think of Beyhadh as a proper lovestory. When i saw the promo, what I hoped it Maya turning super psycho, and creating shitloads of chaos for Arjun. I don't even want to think of ArYa or Saajun as endgames - if the story is gripping and thrilling. So for me, I don't even mind Maya killing Saanjh or Arjun - if the plot is shocking and strong.
Eg.- No one watches Game of Thrones for their ships to end up together. There are much more things to Game Of Thrones, things wayy more greater than ships ending up as endgames. :p
That is what I want with Beyhadh. I know the premise is obsessive love and the chaos that follows. And I don't want that obsessive love which is the point of the show to turn into sweet selfless love. :P NO. And neither do I want besties ending up together because of a crisis. :p
SO for me, Beyhadh should be a show which is much greater than just fav ships ending up as endgames. :p And for that, I hope it is not a mainstream happy ending- even if that means Maya ends up killing Arjun himself :p
And again, NO OFFENSE, but I don't think Maya ending up with Arjun is anything other than mainstream, in a way. Because here, this is a show that promises Maya being an obsessive psychopath who has no limits. And now if CVs mellow her down to a level that just makes her a jealous lover who does chota-mota harmless chaos , and then Arjun sorts her fam issues and they live happily ever after, I'd be staright out disappointed. Because we have plenty of jealous loves who does the chota mota chaos and then some fam issues- male or female, that love has the same path and we all know where it leads and have seen plenty of it.
If the CVs show anything other than the Obsessive pyschopath Maya who has no limits, I will be disappointed. Because that is something that has set the show different. THE FEMALE lead, who is an obsessive psychopath. A female lead who is the axis of the show- but is not the one who solves the problems, but is the one creating all the problems. Usually it is villians who do that in shows- but here the female lead is the one who does that. That is what I'm in for. Her obsessive psychogiri and how she messes up Arjun's life. Like a gripping thriller- how she is always one step ahead of Arjun.
And neither do I want Arjun- Saanjh together. Itne saalo baad ek ladki friendzoned hui hai, Let it be that way, Koi bhi endgame nahi bane :p