why can't a good boy falls for a bad girl ?

-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
We have seen many bad boy & good girl love stories.
Hero manhandles heroine to the no end,& everytime heroine sheds buckets somewhere in corner.
& we enjoy it like anything in the name of romance.
But when it comes to bad heroine we are baised. We always expect a good,selfless,mahan kind wali heroine who transforms hero.
We expect a boy to fall in love with selfless girl but hates it when a boy falls selfish girl. Even in this forum i saw comments like arjun should fall for saanj cos her love is selfless๐Ÿ˜† *irony*..
For a change why can't a good boy falls in a love with obessive,selfish girl & the girl changing herself for her love sake. Beyhadh team Let this happen please.pretty please.. i don't want same ghisa phita boy to fall for selfless girl & bad girl.
Maya deserves love,care & security . I know the theme of the show so i expect you will transform maya at the end & unite our ArYa forever.. as you tend to be unique so be unique even at the end of the show..
Edited by -Enigmatic- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats why I want them to unite Arya at the end, I want to see the maturation in character of Arjun and Saanjh by then hopefully, and they can bring another strong male lead for Saanjh because she too deserves someone better ; concept of selfless love will definitely show that Saanjh will end up sacrifice her love and that duppatta scene is big symbol for future
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest i also want ArYa together at last living happily and saanjh should have different partner who will love her equally like she does ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u
U r sooo rite ๐Ÿ˜Š
Really tired of that same reapted love story time and again
This is high time we needed this change
Y it is a girl who have to be so good generous to be just with her hero...
Enough is enough now plz Beyhadh team make our wish come true...
This time yes we want a good HERO to fall in love with BAD HEROINE and he needs to accept her love no matter what SHE is,he needs to bring the best out of her realise her yes she can be too loved
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Let me tell you frankly ...I don't want arjun to fall for saanjh because she is good.I feel arjun is already in love with her and he hasn't realised it.He is like a kid who will only realise when saanjh will distance herself away from him.That's what I feel about arjun s character.

Otherwise I would love to see women in grey shade ...Fed up seeing Mahan women ...Nobody is so great in real life.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope dy don't show one sided love from Maya. I want Arjun also to fall for her. I wish he cud get stability in her life.
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want it too.. Want ArYa together in end..
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A good boy cant fall in love with a bad girl because its an indian tv show and if the heroine is not an abla naari sacrificing devi then she does not deserve the hero all thanks to ekta mata and the gobi and akshara's bhau's on tv.

In this show we have saanjh who seems like the abla naari types so maya ending up with arjun as of now seems unlikely but it would be a refreshing change to have the good boy with a gray heroine. Really rooting for Arya to end up together maybe they will because it seems like most of the ppl here r rooting for them.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely nothing wrong with a good boy falling for a bad girl but this show was marketed portraying Maya as an obsessive lover and that is not cool. So yeah a good boy with a "bad girl" is cool but getting with an obsessive lover should not happen period. So if Maya is going to be obsessed with Arjun then there is no way in hell I will support such a love. That's just dangerous.

As for ending Maya being cured well that depends on how far she goes in her obsession but ideally for me a tragic end for Maya makes sense and will elevate the show.

Arjun and Saanjh ending up together? Frankly, I don't care about that at this point. In fact I kinda want Saanjh and Ayan to get together.

I don't support obsessive love from a guy to a girl so neither will I support it in this show where a woman is obsessed with a man.

Think about movies such as Darr, Baazigar, Anjaam, Daraar, Dastak, Tere Naam, etc. All these movies portrayed obsessive love and all of them ended in tragedy (rightly so) because obsessive love is not romantic.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Absolutely nothing wrong with a good boy falling for a bad girl but this show was marketed portraying Maya as an obsessive lover and that is not cool. So yeah a good boy with a "bad girl" is cool but getting with an obsessive lover should not happen period. So if Maya is going to be obsessed with Arjun then there is no way in hell I will support such a love. That's just dangerous.

As for ending Maya being cured well that depends on how far she goes in her obsession but ideally for me a tragic end for Maya makes sense and will elevate the show.

Arjun and Saanjh ending up together? Frankly, I don't care about that at this point. In fact I kinda want Saanjh and Ayan to get together.

I don't support obsessive love from a guy to a girl so neither will I support it in this show where a woman is obsessed with a man.

Think about movies such as Darr, Baazigar, Anjaam, Daraar, Dastak, Tere Naam, etc. All these movies portrayed obsessive love and all of them ended in tragedy (rightly so) because obsessive love is not romantic.

Very imp point you brought into discussion. We have all forgotten the main theme of show that is obsession .Too much obsession can never be good.It only creates disasters.Somebody called saanjh abla nari here ...don't know about saanjh but arjun is definately going to be abla nar in near future.