Interior Designer WANTED!

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
It's Lekha again. Please read the below-wanted post.

An Interior Designer
Exp: anything will do
Requirement: REDO Saanjh's room.

I just binge watched this week's episodes(God bless SonyLIV). When I saw Dimple and Saanjh in her room I was like ...

"Is Saanjh 10 years old?"
"Is this a play school?"
"Maybe they entered the wrong house?"

For the love of God! Why would Saanjh's room have cartoon cut outs above her bed. Don't say that there were two beds so she shares it with her brother. her brother doesn't look like the kid who would have girly cartoons over his bead. He might have action figures maybe.

Did anyone else notice this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
i ddnt notice๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bt mayb bachpan mein lagaya hoga nd its still der๐Ÿ˜† i still 've my pikachu sticker stuck on my bedroom's wall๐Ÿคฃ
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

i ddnt notice๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bt mayb bachpan mein lagaya hoga nd its still der๐Ÿ˜† i still 've my pikachu sticker stuck on my bedroom's wall๐Ÿคฃ

oh๐Ÿ˜†
I took down all my kiddie posts in my teenage days๐Ÿ˜†

and there are two beds. Let's consider that she and her bro share the room and they have on bed each... I can't believe her bro would allow their room to look so girly and childish๐Ÿ˜†
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

It's Lekha again. Please read the below-wanted post.

An Interior Designer
Exp: anything will do
Requirement: REDO Saanjh's room.

I just binge watched this week's episodes(God bless SonyLIV). When I saw Dimple and Saanjh in her room I was like ...

"Is Saanjh 10 years old?"
"Is this a play school?"
"Maybe they entered the wrong house?"

For the love of God! Why would Saanjh's room have cartoon cut outs above her bed. Don't say that there were two beds so she shares it with her brother. her brother doesn't look like the kid who would have girly cartoons over his bead. He might have action figures maybe.

Did anyone else notice this?

Lol good observation I didn't even notice that ๐Ÿ˜†

May be they like cartoon stuffs n that's the Reason they might have decorated their room in like that ...
But yeah if his bro is sharing the room n uske bed pe girly stuffs hai tho that will look kinda awkward ๐Ÿ˜† he should change his bed then ๐Ÿ˜† may be CVS doesn't care about those n they just wanna shout with what ever they have right there ๐Ÿ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose.three

Lol good observation I didn't even notice that ๐Ÿ˜†

May be they like cartoon stuffs n that's the Reason they might have decorated their room in like that ...
But yeah if his bro is sharing the room n uske bed pe girly stuffs hai tho that will look kinda awkward ๐Ÿ˜† he should change his bed then ๐Ÿ˜† may be CVS doesn't care about those n they just wanna shout with what ever they have right there ๐Ÿ˜†

But Saanjh is a lead character
She is shown as sensible and mature then why such kiddish decorations?
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

But Saanjh is a lead character
She is shown as sensible and mature then why such kiddish decorations?

yeah true...
hope at least in future CVS re-decorate their room with simple and classy stuffs...๐Ÿ˜Š