Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Sumi it will be a tough decision for Saanjh when it comes to decision making. I am waiting for such turmoils.
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: K.S.

Hi shruthi 😛

awesome analysis..I hope to c dis THIS!! Don't want to c maya in asylum coz she has suffered a lot..I just want arjun to understand her, deal with her insecurities and heal her..as u said definitely saanjh nd ayan will have a big role in it..

Yes...and why should Maya will be on asylum.. I think she is traumatize...for this she needs proper secure care...and arjun will b there for it.
parisjtaime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya like Kajol in Kuch kuch hota who gave up her love for friendship

Though I don't know Arjun will end with whom

I think like in the 1st episode how Saanjh was able to see her tears she will be the one to guess about her turbulent past.

Arjun and Saanjh will help her through counselling and psychologists and not through Asylum

But for the sake drama can't say how they execute that part
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@tanvi I have a habit of taking symbolisms in shows and analyze it. It is only an analysis, a probability. It can happen like this, it need not. People can disagree with my POV, people can put a different perspective but I do not entertain comments that tell me what I should do and should not do. What question I should look into, what question I should not look into.

People who have read me in other forums very well know that I set rules for my threads and strictly follow them too.

Well I dint meant to offend you .I just happen to say it casually.Since I saw may topics on the end result .Even I am curious .Curiousity is good but tension is bad.It kills the flavour.I dint say anything negatively.Infact even I analysed about near future tracks whether this might happen or never happen in future.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parisjtaime

Ya like Kajol in Kuch kuch hota who gave up her love for friendship

Though I don't know Arjun will end with whom

I think like in the 1st episode how Saanjh was able to see her tears she will be the one to guess about her turbulent past.

Arjun and Saanjh will help her through counselling and psychologists and not through Asylum

But for the sake drama can't say how they execute that part

Saanjh did remind me of Kajol :-)
shruthiravi thumbnail
@paris would really love to see the way the bring the shades in Maya, not turning her into evil or something
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Ana Saanjh will definitely have to chose. Chose between her friend and love. Most probably she will choose friend.