Between love and friendship, friendship has to sacrifice

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont know why I loved this line yesterday. Because in more way than one, it has given a twist to the story.
Between love and friendship, friendship has to sacrifice. That kind of meant Saanjh will have to let Arjun go or Saanjh and Arjun will remain friends only. Yes Saanjh will help Arjun. But in what way. Will she fight for Arjun or fight to save Maya who can end up accused for something.

Somewhere I felt Saanjh will come for Maya, because Maya is Arjun's love. There is another reason I feel it that way. Scene in the lift. Arjun says to Maya, listen to your heart and hold my hand. And Maya feels a security like that of her mother in Arjun. Or rather Maya the insecure girl feels secure. So Arjun will be that security Maya will be seeking. And the way he holds him and the way he finally rescues her from the lift somewhere it shows that he will cure her. Whatever be the past, he will get her cured. Maya will be his love. Not the Maya he thinks she is, but the real Maya the person whom he will understand finally.
Saanjh will play the role of bringing them together once again after whatever goes wrong between them is what I feel. Arjun's brother can also play the role in that. As Arjun saw Saanjh and Ayan as Makki's in the bathroom.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi shruthi 😛
awesome analysis..I hope to c dis THIS!! Don't want to c maya in asylum coz she has suffered a lot..I just want arjun to understand her, deal with her insecurities and heal her..as u said definitely saanjh nd ayan will have a big role in it..
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Wil edit t by today or tomo😊

------------------------------------------------
U have described everything beautifully😳
Wat more to add😊
Well as u said YES Saanjh wil play a major role n Maya-Arjun's story in the near future And Ayaan to can play a role n helping saanjh and Arjun as u referred to the makki part and that scene was funny btw😆Yes Saanjh wil definitely be in for a surprise and also heart break once arjun accepts maya's proposal but she will definitely stand by arjun to help both arjun and Maya😳
Edited by Anapneo3003 - 8 years ago
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great writeup babe
I feel like they are rushing the love/ obsession track between Arjun and maya. Everything should happen gradually at a realistic rate. Feeling bad for saanjh when arjun will reintroduce her to maya his gf. All of the years worth of dreams, hopes and aspirations will shatter within seconds for her. Saanjh might distance herself from arjun after her heartbeak.

Maya seems to gradually becoming fond of arjun. She feels guilty for getting him drunk infront of god, the elevator hug, and her refusal to fire him.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess Saanjh's words will come back to bite her. Maybe at some point Arjun would have to choose love (Maya) over friendship (Saanjh).
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Looking at Saanjh and maya interaction so far it's been calm, saanjh was the one noticed tears in Maya's eyes during Ganesh Utsav, and yesterday scolding Arjun for his mistake. Most likely there will instance where she will have to fight legally for maya and Arjun in future. Even Ayaan and Maya's father will play big role later on in the story
shruthiravi thumbnail
@KS even I would prefer Arjun going back to Maya only. Because that is what differentiates the story
@Stephy you are right. Saanjh's words will come back to bite her. But I guess she will rise to the occasion

@ashpat yes legal issue is def there. And Maya's father and Ayyan can turn out to be trump cards.

@Monsta Maya as a character will stick to something she likes. She likes to hold on to that. When each time Arjun unnerves her, she wants him. I would have said rushed if they had shown feelings from Arjun's side fast.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would only say let s enjoy the journey not on the end result ...First of all the main question is will arjun fall for Maya ? We seem to be assuming too much.As per the articles Arjun will reject Maya s proposal and Maya will suicide to stop that he will reciprocate her feelings in a positive manner.The question is will he fall for her or just be there for her ...I am more excited about Maya s behaddgiri and saanjh reaction.That's what I am looking forward too.
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow awesome analysis never really pointed this out
but i agree even i feel sanjh as a friend will allow arjun to move on with maya but they will still be friends forever
shruthiravi thumbnail
@tanvi I have a habit of taking symbolisms in shows and analyze it. It is only an analysis, a probability. It can happen like this, it need not. People can disagree with my POV, people can put a different perspective but I do not entertain comments that tell me what I should do and should not do. What question I should look into, what question I should not look into.
People who have read me in other forums very well know that I set rules for my threads and strictly follow them too.