Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Everybody asks saanjh and nobody bothers to ask arjun on that matter because they think arjun is a kid not able to understand or the other hand saanjh understands him more then he understands himself...they even asked saanjh to not pick his phone simply because they want to make arjun realise saanjh position in his life.It will be interesting to see how does saanjh deal with news of arjun Maya being together.It will be a shocker to entire family.Saanjh will distance herself from arjun and how will arjun deal with that.It will be difficult for arjun Since saanjh has always been there for him

Thats the point.. They are showing Arjun as a very codependent person on Saanjh. It is clear Saanjh will move away and sacrifice her love when knowing about Maya and Arjun. Then what will Arjun do? Will he be able to stay without her? Will it make him realize her importance for him. Atleast at some point some1 will tell Arjun about Saanjh love for him & how she sacrificed. How will Arjun take that.? From the character of Arjun till now, I don't think he is mature enough to handle Maya alone when she unleashes her psycho side. I feel he will always need Saanjh and when he know Saanjh loves him, I doubt him ignoring that.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Everybody asks saanjh and nobody bothers to ask arjun on that matter because they think arjun is a kid not able to understand or the other hand saanjh understands him more then he understands himself...they even asked saanjh to not pick his phone simply because they want to make arjun realise saanjh position in his life.It will be interesting to see how does saanjh deal with news of arjun Maya being together.It will be a shocker to entire family.Saanjh will distance herself from arjun and how will arjun deal with that.It will be difficult for arjun Since saanjh has always been there for him

@bold - this is what I would want to see with Sanjh growing up - How she deals with the changes in her position in Arjun's life.

current childish Sanjh will immediately jump on Maya and accuse her of stealing Arjun. Don't want to see Maya-Sanjh tussle so early in the show.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Karaali

@bold - this is what I would want to see with Sanjh growing up - How she deals with the changes in her position in Arjun's life.

current childish Sanjh will immediately jump on Maya and accuse her of stealing Arjun. Don't want to see Maya-Sanjh tussle so early in the show.

Well I don't think so. She seems to be righteous. The way she is after him to tell maya the truth of lift. She is like a parent. Arjun seems to be listening to her.There is one requirement for saanjh to realise there is life beyond arjun.