Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

If Arjun and Maya have a happy ending it will justify Maya's Beyhad pyaar & will be contrary to the claim that had se zyada pyar bhi acha nahi hai.

In another cinevistas show Ek Hasina thi, the hero (who was negative) never ended up with the heroine. So it can't be predicted and we don't know the extent to which Maya turns negative.

Maya is grey not negative. till now she is absolutly fine. in EHT shaurya was a totally negative character. BUT here maya isnt at least for now. ArYa may not end up together so the Sa Jun. It's not evil vs good.
ArYa are main leads so people bound to expect them to be together.
You like SaJun admit it yaar but please let we ArYa shippers ship ArYa peacefully . DOnt wanna think about future. RIght story going good.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Enigmatic-

Maya is grey not negative. till now she is absolutly fine. in EHT shaurya was a totally negative character. BUT here maya isnt at least for now. ArYa may not end up together so the Sa Jun. It's not evil vs good.
You like SaJun admit it yaar but please let we ArYa shippers ship ArYa peacefully . DOnt wanna think about future. RIght story going good.

Let's not make categories among us. We are all fans of behad. Like you said everything is peaceful right now. Let's enjoy the present. Coming to sajun... But if I go by the show... Currently as per the show arjun just can't do with saanjh. She is shown to be most person of his life. Since he doesn't have a good relation with mother.. Saanjh has replaced that position. Sometimes it looks like he is love with saanjh.Unrealised love.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

If Arjun and Maya have a happy ending it will justify Maya's Beyhad pyaar & will be contrary to the claim that had se zyada pyar bhi acha nahi hai.

In another cinevistas show Ek Hasina thi, the hero (who was negative) never ended up with the heroine. So it can't be predicted and we don't know the extent to which Maya turns negative.

So far Maya is not a negative character. She can be called a strict boss because she fires her employees very easily but her reasons for firing them are valid.Even though I still don't understand why she doesn't fire arjun even after so many mistakes.

In future, she will have grey shades but I just hope she doesn't turn totally negative.

If the show ends with ArYa getting married, I am sure they won't glorify her obsessive love.They will show her realizing her mistakes and changing herself before she marries Arjun.After all the show gives this message that obsessive love is not good so it will definitely not win.
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Her family is really OTT. I think the CVs wanted to show a modern supportive family, who the heck in India does that?
And Saanjh's love is so obvious, I'm like how can Arjun miss that?
Until now Saanjh doesn't seem selfless, she doesn't leave the poor guy alone for a couple of minutes, and she acts quite childish. Even I don't get why Maya keeps on forgiving Arjun, but if she didn't, the show wouldn't go on. And in India the show must go on.
I hope the show would go some other route than a tragic ending.

fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Enigmatic-

I'm not a SaJun shipper for God's sake, I'm a Jenny fan. U can ship ArYa I don't have any problem. I was justing stating facts & possibility of a logical conclusion acc to the concept of the show. The promo clearly shows Maya can go to any extent to get her love, including killing anyone (the pandit).. That would obviously turn her negative eventhough not as much evil as as Shaurya. Eventhough I like ArYa I won't blindly ship them, just b'coz they are hero and heroine, there is a very good chance they won't end up together which is absolutely fine if they don't comprimise the concept of the show.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice summary! I think you captured everything. ๐Ÿ˜† As per the spoilers the story should be moving next week. I hope it does!
I am loving Maya so far. I am on a different boat from you guys. I am hoping they don't whitewash her character and make her positive. I want to see how "too much" love is harmful and get to a point of no return.
Hopefully Sanjh will grow up quickly once she finds Arjun is falling for Maya and cuts down on her OTT tendencies. Then I will be able to get behind her character. She can always save Arjun as a BFF and he doesn't have to fall for her - I know not possible for a daily show! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
@bluebolt and @karali well said the concept of show shouldn't get compromised.
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

These families are outright clowns, even I don't understand why no1 teases Arjun like they tease Saanj๐Ÿ˜• To show them cool, all are sleeping in the same room, that's stupid๐Ÿ˜†

Ya they should tease Arjun as well, then at least our clueless hero would get a clue... But I think everyone thinks they will end up together that they never felt the need to ask Arjun

After a certain age children should not be sleeping in their parents room I remember being 4 and being locked in my room at nites so I learned to sleep in my own bed.
tanvismile thumbnail
Everybody asks saanjh and nobody bothers to ask arjun on that matter because they think arjun is a kid not able to understand or the other hand saanjh understands him more then he understands himself...they even asked saanjh to not pick his phone simply because they want to make arjun realise saanjh position in his life.It will be interesting to see how does saanjh deal with news of arjun Maya being together.It will be a shocker to entire family.Saanjh will distance herself from arjun and how will arjun deal with that.It will be difficult for arjun Since saanjh has always been there for him
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karaali

Nice summary! I think you captured everything. ๐Ÿ˜† As per the spoilers the story should be moving next week. I hope it does!

I am loving Maya so far. I am on a different boat from you guys. I am hoping they don't whitewash her character and make her positive. I want to see how "too much" love is harmful and get to a point of no return.
Hopefully Sanjh will grow up quickly once she finds Arjun is falling for Maya and cuts down on her OTT tendencies. Then I will be able to get behind her character. She can always save Arjun as a BFF and he doesn't have to fall for her - I know not possible for a daily show! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly๐Ÿ˜† Somewhere down the lane hero will fall for the selfless love, that is mandatory for an Indian show๐Ÿ˜†