The story so far & ahead

fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

It has been almost 2 weeks of Beyhad and these are the things we know or assume.

1. Maya was a victim of child abuse by her dad and thus she has some psychological problem, is claustrophobic, goes paranoid when she sees her dad etc.
2. Both Maya's parents are separated but ALIVE (some of our speculation of Maya imagining dead parents is not true)
3. Saanj is in love with Arjun & is also a bit obsessive acc to me🥱
4. There is some problem between Arjun and his mom.
5. Saanj has a useless family & friends supporting her crush or love by cracking jokes & doing nothing else, same with Arjun family. Everyone in the universe can see Saanj love for Arjun except the superhero Arjun😕
6. Arjun has some extremely unique talent so Maya can't fire him, so she keeps firing him & forgiving him (this clause applies only for him).
7. Arjun is thoroughly unprofessional and never takes anything seriously & needs Saanj to give him advices on what is good or bad etc.

So the premise is set, I expect the story to start next week with Maya falling in love with Arjun & Saanj - Arjun Beyhad friendship in the office start creating insecurity issues for Maya. I believe a main target of Maya will be Saanj & Maya will try to harm her which will make Arjun protective of Saanj. I don't see any "Pyaar" for Maya from arjun side. If Maya proposes & Arjun rejects then agrees when she try to commit suicide, I don't think it is because of love. I don't even think Arjun will ever love or take side of maya when she tries to harm Saanj or keep him away from Saanj.

In short I feel Saanj is going to be one of the most prominant character & its going to be Saanj vs Maya. Either of them will get killed in the end, that is how thriller shows in India go😛 Next week we may get a clear picture, but as of now I don't see Maya - Arjun ending up together. Its either Arjun or Saanj or Arjun or no one. There can also be a possibility of Arjun getting killed, but I believe any 1 of the 3 or more than 1 will get killed😆

Thoughts??
Edited by .bluebolt - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Like your reasoning. However, perhaps no one gets killed - and Arjuna and sanj continue to be best friends and Maya gets cured by her love for Arjun and Arjun become s mature Andy unknowingly or knowingly helps Maya become stronger in a real sense and she leaves her beyhadpun -and all characters learn from each other in the end.
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you on saanjh and her family. Her family is so OTT and dramatic. The less i say the better but hopefully they tone it down in the future im already starting to fast forward thru their scenes. No one calls their parents by their names no matter how chill they are. But I don't understand why they all sleep in one room at night when they seem to have a rich looking house. Saanjh house looks nicer than her law office.

As of now I don't see maya as being paranoid. It seems like she was mentally and physically abused by her stepfather and as a result she is traumatized by her childhood. She has panic attacks everytime she sees him, and is claustrophobic.

How can arjun be such a dimwit everyone even his mommy and bro know that saanjh is madly in love him and he is bissfully unaware. I don't understand why no one brings up the topic infront of him. I really hope maya does not have a tragic end and no one dies.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Same thoughts here

Saanjh family needs to tone it down seriously ! It's getting annoying now.Regarding arjun I do feel the same ...most of us bother about Maya and saanjh but what about arjun ? He isn't a tool.Maya s love will be separation from saanjh.Will he accept that ?From the second promo itself you must have noticed Maya arrived in an ambulance for arjun s birthday ...doesnt look like Maya arjun are together becoz ayaan is telling saanjh to confess her love.Even in the first promo ..may be arjun wanted to tell Maya they don't have a future together ...
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CurryMonsta

I totally agree with you on saanjh and her family. Her family is so OTT and dramatic. The less i say the better but hopefully they tone it down in the future im already starting to fast forward thru their scenes. No one calls their parents by their names no matter how chill they are. But I don't understand why they all sleep in one room at night when they seem to have a rich looking house. Saanjh house looks nicer than her law office.

As of now I don't see maya as being paranoid. It seems like she was mentally and physically abused by her stepfather and as a result she is traumatized by her childhood. She has panic attacks everytime she sees him, and is claustrophobic.

How can arjun be such a dimwit everyone even his mommy and bro know that saanjh is madly in love him and he is bissfully unaware. I don't understand why no one brings up the topic infront of him. I really hope maya does not have a tragic end and no one dies.

These families are outright clowns, even I don't understand why no1 teases Arjun like they tease Saanj😕 To show them cool, all are sleeping in the same room, that's stupid😆
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

Like your reasoning. However, perhaps no one gets killed - and Arjuna and sanj continue to be best friends and Maya gets cured by her love for Arjun and Arjun become s mature Andy unknowingly or knowingly helps Maya become stronger in a real sense and she leaves her beyhadpun -and all characters learn from each other in the end.

Ya, that's wishful thinking.. If they are planning for a season 2 no1 will die, atleast Arjun and Maya won't. But I have a feeling lot of murders or murder attempts will be shown to justify Maya's obsessive psycho nature & to make the show thriller. We may get clues after next week.
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Same thoughts here

Saanjh family needs to tone it down seriously ! It's getting annoying now.Regarding arjun I do feel the same ...most of us bother about Maya and saanjh but what about arjun ? He isn't a tool.Maya s love will be separation from saanjh.Will he accept that ?From the second promo itself you must have noticed Maya arrived in an ambulance for arjun s birthday ...doesnt look like Maya arjun are together becoz ayaan is telling saanjh to confess her love.Even in the first promo ..may be arjun wanted to tell Maya they don't have a future together ...

Ya, right. From none of the promo it looks like Arjun genuinely loves Maya. When he sees her obsessive side, I doubt him having the maturity or selfless love to be with her. As if now if Arjun have to chose between Maya & Saanjh, I don't think Arjun will chose Maya over Saanj, but Saanj may sacrifice her love & advice Arjun to be with Maya. That is why Saanj love is called selfless love, she will sacrifice thinking Arjun will be happy with Maya😛

Moreover I don't think they will glorify obsessive love, the tagline don't indicate that. The biggest possibility is a tragic end.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

Ya, right. From none of the promo it looks like Arjun genuinely loves Maya. When he sees her obsessive side, I doubt him having the maturity or selfless love to be with her. As if now if Arjun have to chose between Maya & Saanjh, I don't think Arjun will chose Maya over Saanj, but Saanj may sacrifice her love & advice Arjun to be with Maya. That is why Saanj love is called selfless love, she will sacrifice thinking Arjun will be happy with Maya😛

Moreover I don't think they will glorify obsessive love, the tagline don't indicate that. The biggest possibility is a tragic end.

Let's see ...it's going to be interesting ...you seen GUPT movie it was a nice movie ...Right now saanjh and her family are going to get biggest shock of their lives ...excited for their reaction.Finally their annoying behaviour will stop.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Saanj's father is still ok but her mother is ultimate drama queen.I don't like her overacting.
Every indian daily soap is incomplete without love story.Arjun is definitely going to fall in love with either Maya or Saanj.It seems to me like his first love is going to be Maya only.In the 1st promo,they showed Arjun asking the astrologer when he and Maya are going to get married.

Maya is definitely going to be super obsessive lover.I just hope she doesn't turn negative. Hope in the end,Maya is cured of every problem that she has and it ends with ArYa wedding. After all they are the hero and heroine and people expect them to be together forever.
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Saanj's father is still ok but her mother is ultimate drama queen.I don't like her overacting.

Every indian daily soap is incomplete without love story.Arjun is definitely going to fall in love with either Maya or Saanj.It seems to me like his first love is going to be Maya only.In the 1st promo,they showed Arjun asking the astrologer when he and Maya are going to get married.

Maya is definitely going to be super obsessive lover.I just hope she doesn't turn negative. Hope in the end,Maya is cured of every problem that she has and it ends with ArYa wedding. After all they are the hero and heroine and people expect them to be together forever.

If Arjun and Maya have a happy ending it will justify Maya's Beyhad pyaar & will be contrary to the claim that had se zyada pyar bhi acha nahi hai.

In another cinevistas show Ek Hasina thi, the hero (who was negative) never ended up with the heroine. So it can't be predicted and we don't know the extent to which Maya turns negative.