Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nitzy_21

You ate words out of my mouth.

Thanks for the comment nitz...good to see some fellow JWians around!
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUnique

I felt the same ...thanks for making this post😳
btw I am Shreya ...hope you havn't forgotten me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I had to make this post...just couldn't refrain from not making this topic...hehe which Shreya are you? The blush suggest something but I can't pinpoint lol πŸ˜†
Edited by Sanju_ - 8 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Exactly...

Maya suffered a lot that's y she is this way this would be be by her father

Yes dear, it would be interesting to watch Maya's story unfold!!
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I just watched the episode and even I felt emotional watching it. I re-watched the hug and also the precap and it had all the right elements of emotions in it. Finally we saw REAL vulnerability in Maya and how she felt safe with Arjun. She felt aware of him even the previous day. She has already started to feel some strange connection to him. Hence she does not want to fire him anymore.

Now with this lift incident, she has really started to feel something and I think she probably wont want to feel this right now. But eventually she will also give into this feeling. I am really looking forward to Maya falling for Arjun and then becoming possessive and obsessive over him. Jennifer is really nailing it. I am totally loving the show right now.

BTW, I am Mandy! :)

Hi Mandy 😊
You are right...Maya is already feeling some connection with Arjun...I just hope they make her realization gradual and believable and true to her character!! And totally, Jennifer is doing a fantastic job so far!
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

I still can't get past the fact that Arjun's clouts are being constantly ignored by Maya. The workplace environment isn't authentic enough. I'm disappointed.

I know what you mean but Indian TV shows have the tendency to force upon the encounters between the main leads although for someone like Maya, it's little strange, but I guess like many here have mentioned, the fact that Arjun is the only one to challenge her probably attracts her to him!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

I still can't get past the fact that Arjun routinely flouts rules which are being constantly ignored by Maya. The workplace environment isn't authentic enough. I'm disappointed.

While I completely agree with you on principle, (workplace rules being flouted etc) I also believe there is a reason Maya has taken Arjun back. She DID fire Arjun 2 times. But the reason she gave him the job was that comment he made about her picture, and how he captured the truth of her emotions. He was right when he said her life is not perfect. Little does Arjun know.

Maya has been fascinated by him from that moment on, and that is why she hired him. Then she fired him for beating up that model, then for drinking bear. But she took him back after the model incident because of his ad campaigne trending on twitter. He proved to her that he has the talent. So she took him back. By the beer incident she was already somewhat invested in him and she wanted to see what he will do to keep the job.

He is a challenge to her. Non of her other employees are. She is actually having fun with this cat and mouse Power game. THAT is the reason he still has a job, and the fact that he actually does have talent. There are many employers who do tolerate some behaviours from their employees, because of whatever value they bring to their organisation. At this stage, Maya is taking calculated risks with Arjun. She has also started to connect with him on some level, which she has not admitted to herself, but it is there. For the challenge he presents to her, she likes having him around.

No one else even DARES to question her but Arjun does. That is why he still has a job, despite his total lack of regard for rules! He is Maya's opposite. Her whole life is a rule book, and a well oiled machine. But Arjun is a Maverick. He is all over the place and does not have rules at all. Neither of these ways of being are good. Middle path and balance is the best. Maybe they can balance each other. But I am afraid that Maya's obsessive controlling nature will not let that happy medium happen, and this relationship will eventually become toxic. (Which is in fact the story of Beyhadh).