Maya made me teary today :(

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone,

My name is Sanju and I'm really loving the show. I'm sure I'm little biased as well sidne I have always been a huge fan of Jennifer Winget, however, I'm truly liking and loving every single character of the show! I hope the show makers keep up the good work and maintain the quality of the show *fingers crossed*

I just finished watching today's (Friday) episode and what an amazing episode it was! It had all kind of ingredients...I especially would like to mention how Saanjh's parents' names are Prem and Suman, indicating the lovely relationship they share and also the fun filmy nature they have (of course, the names are inspired from Maine Pyaar Kiya lol) 😆

Next the scene between Arjun, Ayaan, and Saanjh was so refreshing and natural...I had a big smile plastered on my face although the scene was right after the intense and touching scene of Maya...the playfulness, the teasing, everything came off so natural...just like how we talk amongst our closest friends...brownie points to all actors and crew for this scene 👏

Now coming to the best part of the episode for me, wow! the flashback of Maya's childhood...the way her current situation reminded her of an nightmare of her childhood, it just touched my heart! When she said "saas lena" in her broken voice, she came across so vulnerable that I know no matter what she may do in future, despite her rudeness and some unethical actions, I know I will never be able to hate her! I just hope that CVs maintain the spectrum of Maya's character. I got teary eyed during that scene..hats off to the actor and the entire crew once again for making the scene so real and believable!
👏

Anyway, I'm not too good with the words, but I just wanted to share my feelings after watching today's episode and also pardon me of any typos since I typed it on my phone! Please feel free to share any opinion you may have 😊
Edited by Sanju_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with all your points..Hi Sanju , this is Aayushi! As your post title says i was also left teary eyed today!

Idk when Maya's pain reached out to me and i became teary..! She has suffered a lot😭

Just like you said , even if they make her evil ,even i wont be able to hate her coz she's love❤️

I love how Jennifer Winget is pulling off this role
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Same here I too felt so emotional .
Jenny she is my doll .I really appreciate her acting,she makes me fall for her and attracted to her every now and then .
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You ate words out of my mouth.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I felt the same ...thanks for making this post 😳
btw I am Shreya ...hope you havn't forgotten me 😳😆
Edited by TheUnique - 8 years ago
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly...
Maya suffered a lot that's y she is this way this would be be by her father
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just watched the episode and even I felt emotional watching it. I re-watched the hug and also the precap and it had all the right elements of emotions in it. Finally we saw REAL vulnerability in Maya and how she felt safe with Arjun. She felt aware of him even the previous day. She has already started to feel some strange connection to him. Hence she does not want to fire him anymore.

Now with this lift incident, she has really started to feel something and I think she probably wont want to feel this right now. But eventually she will also give into this feeling. I am really looking forward to Maya falling for Arjun and then becoming possessive and obsessive over him. Jennifer is really nailing it. I am totally loving the show right now.

BTW, I am Mandy! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I still can't get past the fact that Arjun routinely flouts rules which are being constantly ignored by Maya. The workplace environment isn't authentic enough. I'm disappointed.
Edited by .Veritaserum - 8 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

Agree with all your points..Hi Sanju , this is Aayushi! As your post title says i was also left teary eyed today!

Idk when Maya's pain reached out to me and i became teary..! She has suffered a lot😭

Just like you said , even if they make her evil ,even i wont be able to hate her coz she's love❤️

I love how Jennifer Winget is pulling off this role

Hi Aayushi...nice meeting you 😊

Exactly, there is just something so innocent and vulnerable about Maya that you can see that facet of her personality despite the personality she projects in the outside real world!!
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dellz-

Same here I too felt so emotional .

Jenny she is my doll .I really appreciate her acting,she makes me fall for her and attracted to her every now and then .

It's hard to believe Jenny is 31 😆...she indeed looks stunningly striking and a doll 😊