Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Yeh ladka kab samjega

Exactly kab samjhega jšŸ˜†
Shayad tab jab Maya baby planning karchuki hogi šŸ¤£
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Sometimes I wonder whether Arjuna will fall in love with Maya or not.
According to the IF article, he tells Maya he loves her only after she was trying to commit suicide. What if he lied to her only to save her life?What if he will only feel pity for her that's why will have relationship with her?

Hope such a thing doesn't happen and Arjuna too falls in love with her.

Btw,today's episode was really good. I loved the hug scene
Edited by .Subha. - 8 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Sometimes I wonder whether Arjuna will fall in love with Maya or not.

According to the IF article, he tells Maya he loves her only after she was trying to commit suicide. What if he lied to her only to save her life?What if he will only feel pity for her that's why will have relationship with her?

Hope such a thing doesn't happen and Arjuna too falls in love with her.

Btw,today's episode was really good. I loved the hug scene

The part in bold - no no , he'll definitely fall in love with her later on . Remember the first promo ? There was genuine happiness in his face when that Jyotishi told them that they'll get married soon . šŸ˜Š
Yes the hug was intense . šŸ‘
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

The part in bold - no no , he'll definitely fall in love with her later on . Remember the first promo ? There was genuine happiness in his face when that Jyotishi told them that they'll get married soon . šŸ˜Š
Yes the hug was intense . šŸ‘

If we look at the promos,he seems to be in love with her.I guess he will slowly fall for her.

But when he will say yes to her in Mauritius, it would definitely be to save her life.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

If we look at the promos,he seems to be in love with her.I guess he will slowly fall for her.

But when he will say yes to her in Mauritius, it would definitely be to save her life.

May be he'll realise at that very moment that he actually loves her ? It does happen sometimes in life and death situations . Unless we are on the verge of losing someone we don't realise their value in our life . šŸ˜³

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

May be he'll realise at that very moment that he actually loves her ? It does happen sometimes in life and death situations . Unless we are on the verge of losing someone we don't realise their value in our life . šŸ˜³

Hmmm...but so far he has no feelings for her.

I am guessing this proposal thingy would be shown in a week or two.Maya will not propose to Arjun so easily.They might come close to each other,both will know each other personally and by this time,Arjun may start having feelings for her.

I am guessing,probably next Friday or the week after that,the proposal track will start.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hmmm...but so far he has no feelings for her.

I am guessing this proposal thingy would be shown in a week or two.Maya will not propose to Arjun so easily.They might come close to each other,both will know each other personally and by this time,Arjun may start having feelings for her.

I am guessing,probably next Friday or the week after that,the proposal track will start.

Sorry to Butt in into the conversation. But Arjun = Big tube light, or else how could it be possible that he's absolutely clueless about Saanjh's feelings for him when the whole damn world and their cats know about it ?? It's so on his face and yet he can't see it.
So it's quite possible that when he'll be on the brink of losing Maya for good it'll flash before his mind's eyes that he is in fact in love with Maya.
I don't think he'll lie about such a big thing. Nope.

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Sorry to Butt in into the conversation. But Arjun = Big tube light, or else how could it be possible that he's absolutely clueless about Saanjh's feelings for him when the whole damn world and their cats know about it ?? It's so on his face and yet he can't see it.
So it's quite possible that when he'll be on the brink of losing Maya for good it'll flash before his mind's eyes that he is in fact in love with Maya.
I don't think he'll lie about such a big thing. Nope.

I have noticed one thing.
Saanj is being teased and is made to realize her feelings by her parents, friend and ayaan.But strangely,nobody does that with arjun.I mean Ayaan always teases Saanj.How come he never teases Arjun about Saanj?
It seems to me like the whole world is pressurizing only saanj but not arjun.Saanj's parents tell saanj to propose but they don't talk about this with arjun.
I find it weird to see only saanj being pressurized and not arjun.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I have noticed one thing.
Saanj is being teased and is made to realize her feelings by her parents, friend and ayaan.But strangely,nobody does that with arjun.I mean Ayaan always teases Saanj.How come he never teases Arjun about Saanj?
It seems to me like the whole world is pressurizing only saanj but not arjun.Saanj's parents tell saanj to propose but they don't talk about this with arjun.
I find it weird to see only saanj being pressurized and not arjun.

See , it's not weird at all.

It's clear for every one that it's Saanjh who's in love with Arjun, whereas Arjun doesn't have any kind of feelings for her , other than that of friendship . So it'd be not just wrong to pressurize him regarding this issue , it may in fact back fire and destroy their friendship.
You can't push and pressurize a person to start feeling some thing for another person . That's why Ayaan and his mom , and Saanjh's family are not doing that. It'll make Arjun uncomfortable around SAanjh and ruin their pure friendship, and poor Saanjh will suffer for no fault of hers.
People are nudging her and not Arun towards active mode , becoz she has feelings and Arjun have none.

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

See , it's not weird at all.

It's clear for every one that it's Saanjh who's in love with Arjun, whereas Arjun doesn't have any kind of feelings for her , other than that of friendship . So it'd be not just wrong to pressurize him regarding this issue , it may in fact back fire and destroy their friendship.
You can't push and pressurize a person to start feeling some thing for another person . That's why Ayaan and his mom , and Saanjh's family are not doing that. It'll make Arjun uncomfortable around SAanjh and ruin their pure friendship, and poor Saanjh will suffer for no fault of hers.
People are nudging her and not Arun towards active mode , becoz she has feelings and Arjun have none.

So if they feel Arjun has no feelings for Saanj why will they make her realize her feelings for him? One sided love can also affect their friendship that's why they shouldn't make her feel the love because it will give her pain and heartbreak later.

I feel the reason they want Arjun and Saanj to gst married is because both are close to each other since their childhood, both understand each other,both care for each other,both share their feelings with each other and that's why they will be happy with each other if they get married.

That's what everyone tries to convince saanj that both of u understand each other so much so why don't u guys get married?

But no one tells the same to arjun.