No ArYa NO SaaJun Want SaaYa

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Everyone is either they like arya or saajun..
But..I want maya and saanjh together..
Together they will be known as SaaYa.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰(hope u like it)
Maybe arjun knows that that's y he always say that...maya ki saaya...even in yesterday's episode he said it
I think in the end it is Arjun who will become the notorious beyhadh obssesive lover for both of them ...what say...πŸ˜† SaaYa will live happily ever after

**I want to post this topic yesterday but u know I am newbie so posting more than 10 topics in a day wasn't possible for me😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

Everyone is either they like arya or saajun..
But..I want maya and saanjh together..
Together they will be known as SaaYa.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰(hope u like it)
Maybe arjun knows that that's y he always say that...maya ki saaya...even in yesterday's episode he said it
I think in the end it is Arjun who will become the notorious beyhadh obssesive lover for both of them ...what say...πŸ˜†SaaYa will live happily ever after

**I want to post this topic yesterday but u know I am newbie so posting more than 10 topics in a day wasn't possible for me😭

nice concept πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well SaaYa πŸ˜†...This might be possible seeing Arjun's feeling for Maya πŸ˜†πŸ€£
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arey your wish might fulfil you know! SaaYa ki special wala pyaar.. Samajh was saying na that Maya is her special wala pyaar xD
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
This is a fun postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...but seriously want more scenes of maya and saanjh together before their inevitable war comes...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Arey your wish might fulfil you know! SaaYa ki special wala pyaar.. Samajh was saying na that Maya is her special wala pyaar xD[/QUOTE
SPECIAL Walla love tum kya jano arjun babu..
Ha yaar even saanjh was saying that..but either SPECIAL wala pyar only will last few more weeks..
Then it will be ArYa or SaaJun endgame..
Till then gonna enjoy SaaYa.