Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Am I the only one who doesn't want any ships in this show? Neither Maya Arjun nor Arjun Saanjh(They come across as siblings to meπŸ˜†). Jodi drama always destroys stories.

Also it's too early to even remotely like any Jodi. Arjun's a douche, Saanjh is a Sans-Benefits GF and Maya is just a reserved woman with daddy issues.

I agree
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If i am not wrong than its story of maya and arjun's love
In which sanjh will be important part but arjun and sanjh not a chance
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Perfect. And then Mishkat ko laavo cameo ke liye for Saanjh :P *_* And dono ko shaadi karake london bhejdo. London School of Dance (Wassup NAUCians xD)
Maya aur Arjun dekh lenge obsessive love ka kya karna hai while Saanjh is happily married to mishkat :P
Consider a climax- Saanjh moves over Arjun and marries some other guy (MISHKAT, please) but yet helps Arjun and all. But just as a friend. Like she moves on and gets over him. And ultimately Maya is cured and perfectly normal. And then she gets out of the trance and wants to start fresh. Aise mein she decided to keep Arjun as a friend (Friendzone) and ultimately falls for some other guy without the obsession problem and all.
Kya masst popat hoga arjun ka. XDxD Naa Saanjh Naa Maya. Arjun dono taraf friendzone hua. Best climax. XD
Okay this is never gonna happen. My wild imaginations. :P I wish this happens though. Not the climax. Just hoping that Mishkat cameo karega last mein and ends up with aneri. #MishriLives :P.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
On a serious note, I'll love the most if Maya ends up killing Arjun in the end. :P Sorry don't take me as crazy. But yet. No endgame. Now that is what we call non cliched. Mazza ayega.
So basically I don't care who he ends up with, but going by the serious theme, I'll be more satisfied agar endgame hi nahi hua toh.
Veera94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly, my opinion. Arjun ending up with saanj will be the biggest cliche and it doesn't justify the storyline either in my opinion. So, no arjun-saanjh pairing, plz.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RoshniVdian786

Even I don't want arjun and sanjh to be together!! πŸ˜†

Sanjh surely deserves better 😳
May b ayaan? Or someone... But not arjun for sure 🀣

Sanjh n ayaan look really cute 😳
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I agree with what you said... saanjh deserves someone who treats here as his first and only option...arjun loves saanjh and cares for her but just as any friend would do. He is never possessive about saanjh. He will be possessive for maya (in future I guess) there should be aggression and passion in love story ...but in arjun-saanjh relationship there is none. may be in future we can see that but as of now I don't think arjun-saanjh ca happen.