FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Is it just me or is there someone else who see the chemistry between Ayaan and Sanjh?? I know he's Arjun's brother and I think he's younger than Sanjh but it can be kind of cute.. If she gets her heartbroken from Arjun, Ayaan will be there to mend it for her..I don't know.. Just a thought.. I dunno why I see so much chemistry between the two. What do you guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think that is most likely to happen. Saanjh is one of the main characters, and sooner or later there will be a guy for her who might just be Ayaan as he already is there and has a very good friendship with her himself. There's of course also a possibility of Arjun and Saanjh together or maybe some new entry later on for her.
But yes they are cute together but i don't see them just as a budding couple just yet
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I did see some chemistry between Ayaan and Saanjh today.I think Ayaan might have a crush on her.
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think they will end up together, they're just friends.Ayaan knows that sanjh loves his brother so i don't think he will ever fall in love with her. In that scene where arjun n he were waiting for her in the cinema he was just teasing her. Everyone knows she loves Arjun.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I actually find them cutee😆 but not as a couple and i guess he knows abt saanjh is love with his brother rite maybe later when arjun falls for maya he will be der for saanjh as a friend😳
though they actually look cute😆
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I noticed too and they are cute but I wonder if arjun will accept sanjh bring with his bro 😆
Let's see how it goes
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find them reallycute together. They might have a forced marraige or something ke woh ek sath ho jae and than fall in love with each other.
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FSM-93

Is it just me or is there someone else who see the chemistry between Ayaan and Sanjh?? I know he's Arjun's brother and I think he's younger than Sanjh but it can be kind of cute.. If she gets her heartbroken from Arjun, Ayaan will be there to mend it for her..I don't know.. Just a thought.. I dunno why I see so much chemistry between the two. What do you guys think

saaame here..i was gonna make thistopic..i see a subtle tears wiping slight chemistry betweenthe two..very nice 😳
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

I find them reallycute together. They might have a forced marraige or something ke woh ek sath ho jae and than fall in love with each other.

i wish thattoo..
Jay_tapori thumbnail
I think the actor playing ayaan said something in an interview recently ki uska character apna ek love track laayega..kiskey saath yehnahi bataaya...i really feel he has a crush on her ..but thenshe is his bros gal so hez like ok