Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree sometimes he goes over board in his antics as arjun! I think arjun is being shown too casual although I found bathroom scene funny but it was otp
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luckyiam

kushal is good as virat in ehmmbh ...he acted well as virat like he perfectly suited for virat role in ehmmbh. we all remmembered how well he acted in manvi cancer track ,virat career track, but as arjun he is sometimes doing overacting which iam getting irritated

May be or may be not becoz its ur pov...
Virat yeah he was the youngest nd childush..
Nd arjun a jovial nd ambitious guy nd he is lyk every ordinary guy...
Its just my pov...
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He has become far better actor than his EHMMBH days. He was a below average actor there and coming to acting he was below all other 3 leads Nia, Krystle and Karan . Here atleast he is watchable but the character Arjun is just OTT and stupid🥱
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He goes OTT most of the times. I dont know if thats the character or the actor.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't agree . I actually found his bathroom scene hilarious 😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Luckyiam

kushal is good as virat in ehmmbh ...he acted well as virat like he perfectly suited for virat role in ehmmbh. we all remmembered how well he acted in manvi cancer track ,virat career track, but as arjun he is sometimes doing overacting which iam getting irritated

I have not seen the last episode, so cant comment on the bathroom scene. Will comment on it when I see it. But I agree Kushal was great as Virat. He suited the role to a T, and the cancer and career tracks were well done. He was great in emotional scenes as well. I was always a VirMan shipper even though I adored Viren. Not so much Veerika, but both Jeevika and Viren I liked, and I loved Maanvi. But Virat and Maanvi together was fabulous. They both did a great job.

In Beyhad, Arjun is nothing like Virat. He could be irresponsible too. He was a spoilt rich guy, had a great voice but had lost focus. Here Arjun has good ideas and raw talent, but no focus. He makes really bad choices, and seems to find trouble wherever he is. He is the direct contrast of Maya, who is always trying to be in control. Arjun is almost always out of control. So far, I am enjoying the show and I honestly think Kushal has not had a chance to show his range yet. I have seen his work before, just like you, so we know he has it in him. Hope it comes out soon.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Luckyiam thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I have not seen the last episode, so cant comment on the bathroom scene. Will comment on it when I see it. But I agree Kushal was great as Virat. He suited the role to a T, and the cancer and career tracks were well done. He was great in emotional scenes as well. I was always a VirMan shipper even though I adored Viren. Not so much Veerika, but both Jeevika and Viren I liked, and I loved Maanvi. But Virat and Maanvi together was fabulous. They both did a great job.

In Beyhad, Arjun is nothing like Virat. He could be irresponsible too. He was a spoilt rich guy, had a great voice but had lost focus. Here Arjun has good ideas and raw talent, but no focus. He makes really bad choices, and seems to find trouble wherever he is. He is the direct contrast of Maya, who is always trying to be in control. Arjun is almost always out of control. So far, I am enjoying the show and I honestly think Kushal has not had a chance to show his range yet. I have seen his work before, just like you, so we know he has it in him. Hope it comes out soon.

hey ur also viren fan iam also big viren fan and offcourse iam big virat and kushal fan but I don't know why but Iam geting irritation while seeing kushal acting in beyhadh offcourse his acting is good in some scenes like arjun and his brother scenes are good ,his scenes with his mother and saanjh are also good but he is doing over acting in some scenes specially when security guard checking arjun he did gayish expressions which are not funny but too irritating mostly I find arjun acting irritating but yeah as you said he may improve in future episodes