Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
So Maya will be the one to fall in love first and propose... interesting. It makes sense considering that Maya doesn't have any emotional bonds in her life.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
WOW didn't expected this😲 But why maya fell for him so quickly πŸ€”
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

WOW didn't expected this😲 But why maya fell for him so quickly πŸ€”

cuz in this show everything will happen differently & opposite to what we think . Isn't it what they were saying all this time ! πŸ˜† Usually the man proposes the girl rejects &she remains confused ..& then the guy does something drastic & then the girl too realizes she's in luv ...but here opposite πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheUnique

cuz in this show everything will happen differently & opposite to what we think . Isn't it what they were saying all this time ! πŸ˜† Usually the man proposes the girl rejects &she remains confused ..& then the guy does something drastic & then the girl too realizes she's in luv ...but here opposite πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

But don't you think maya ko pyar kuch jaldi hogya?
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TFS 😊
i knew vry well dat maya wud b d one fallin 1st..

Cuz arjun doesnt seem 2 fall 4 any grl.. & doesnt seem2 realize d feelins of a girl either.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Evry1 arnd saanjh knows dat she luvs arjun , except fr arjun.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
& in yesday ep, d way maya looked@ him wen he came close2 her.. any guy wud hav got d clue.. bt nope.. arjun dint hav any idea abt it & went on ranting abt her not apologizing to him.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bt then dey showed maya as sm1 who s too rude.. d way she askd dat guard 2 address her as "madam" s still playin in my mind.. so dey shudnt show her fallin4 him dat easily.. dey shud show sm VALID reasons 4 dis.. i guess dis track ll b up fr us, sm 1-2 months later. .
ajitha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to this upcoming track!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
it will be filmed in the scenic Mauritius let see where ...may be where Bazigaar (the movie) was filmed. Going with the story it will not be bad a place...
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
proposal too soon😲 I didnt expect this 😲...usually I heard girls easily fall for funny guysπŸ˜† it might have happened with maya but still itni jaldi πŸ˜†...
btw I'm very exicted for this track seems to interesting...πŸ˜›

and
Thanks for sharing...😊
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

But don't you think maya ko pyar kuch jaldi hogya?

pyar ya obsession .. we have to see that. cuz he'll reject her .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

It was obvious from the initial promos that Maya will fall for Arjun long before Arjun starts having any romantic feelings for Maya.
But I'm feeling really bad Maya . But I won't blame Arjun either fo rejecting her , because dil ke mamle mein kavi kisi ki kaha chalti hai ... Pyar jab hona hai tab hoga ...
Maya has always got only mental torture from the person who should've treated her like a little princess , her own father ! And now Arjun rejecting her ! No wonder she feels like giving up on life is the better option.
I guess Arjun will start feeling some thing for her once he saves her and realizes how much maya is emotionally scarred and how much she loves him.

The bold part - exactly !! It was crystal clear from the promos that it'll be Maya only to fall in love first and she will love Arjun with much more intensity than Arjun will ever love her in return .