stealing?? anyone?

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Does anyone else also think that Arjun crossed a line today when he went from just a fun loving, unprofessional guy to a thief when he took the movie tickets from Maya's desk? It was not only unethical but also illegal. What if Maya reports the ticket stolen to the police or something?

How can Maya trust a guy like this in the future?
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arjuns character is shown to be doing jugaad for getting things done his way.I wont say what he did was right but he is not a thief yaar 😳 Like that secretary said maya doesn't use those cards he thought to take them.Usko thodi pata hai that maya will use them.He is wrong but his intention was not to harm anyone.Arjun is completely opposite to maya unprofessinal,indiscipline,taking things lightly etc.Maya isi suirely pissed off that he took the tickets lets see if she forgives him AGAIN 😆
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm not sure what they want to show with Arjun's character😕 Like do they want to show he is so immature?? In future how will he handle a psychopath Maya?? I have a feeling Arjun will just be a puppet & Saanj will be the one solving problems for Arjun. All this like stealing tickets etc may be a build up to show Arjun's lack of judgement or something.
One thing I don't understand is why Maya is forgiving him so much like a Mahan heroine😕
cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun's character is so OTT these episodes that I dont hv anything to say😆 I just cant relate to him and Saanjh at times
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Maya need someone like him to make her laugh.
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand if Maya is supposed to be evil or Arjun.. so far Maya is looking sane and Arjun the OTT one.. I thought it was supposed to be the opposite😆
Arjun's behavior and Maya's forgiving attitude towards him is compromising the whole show.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok arjun is v irritating smtymes and wht he did ws wrong u cant steal or tk smthing from ur boss cabin and desk lyke this
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

I'm not sure what they want to show with Arjun's character😕 Like do they want to show he is so immature?? In future how will he handle a psychopath Maya?? I have a feeling Arjun will just be a puppet & Saanj will be the one solving problems for Arjun. All this like stealing tickets etc may be a build up to show Arjun's lack of judgement or something.

One thing I don't understand is why Maya is forgiving him so much like a Mahan heroine😕

He's playing with fire. Its only about time to watch him get burned
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If we start thinking in strict ethical and legal terms, one is absolutely not allowed under any situation to ask his/her employee to drink till the boss feels like . You are entitled to fire your employee but you can't ask him to do THAT !! It's unethical and illegal.
Just saying 😉
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I feel both Arjun and Maya are suddenly shown immatured.
Maya doesn't want to throw him out of his job so she gives him weird punishments like drinking too many bottles of beer, locking him in bathroom for 6 hours (that's what she's going to do to punish him).😆

I find Maya more as an extremely strict principal of a school rather than boss of a company and Arjun as the smart,intelligent,naughtiest and mischievous kid who keeps troubling the teachers.😆

When I watched that scene where the employees were chatting with each other and the moment someone said,"Maya ma'am aa rahi hai",all of them ran to their respective desks and started working.It reminded me of my school days.We used to do the same thing in our classrooms.😆